A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is anyone still waiting to get their tax form from Zylomed?/nm - Did not get mine

Posted: Feb 01, 2012

x

Unless it was in the mail today, I haven't gotten - mine yet either.

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm sure we will within a couple of days.

Similar Messages:

Two Great Interviews With Accentus STARTeam. Waiting, Waiting, Waiting...
May 10, 2012

I applied, tested for and passed for the Accentus STARTeam position.  I received a call from HR for the first interview and went on to a second interview with who would be my transcrition manager within hours of the first interview.  I was on the phone with her for over an hour.  She was very excited about my experience and told me I would be a great fit.  It was very clear that she thought I would be a valuable addition to her team and the interview went very, very well. &nb ...

Random Audit Due Today...waiting, Waiting.
Apr 11, 2014

My random audits have happened the last 3 months between the 10th and 15th of each month.  So, now... well, I guess I wait to see where the axe will fall.   ...

Zylomed Cpl
Jun 16, 2011

Does anyone know anything about Zylomed and how and what they pay per line? thanx ...

Zylomed?
Sep 09, 2011

Anyone willing to share their experience with this company? ...

VR At Zylomed?
Nov 08, 2011

I work for ZM and love it there, but we were recently acquired by Accentus and I hear they are big on VR.  Also, the last Emdat update I took showed MModal Editor, which was not in the previous version, so I am wondering if this is the first step to VR at ZM, too.  Just wondered if anyone has any credible information on this.  I would ask my team lead or manager but I do not want it to appear that I may look elsewhere if this is the case, and I am sure they would think that initia ...

Anyone Hear Of Zylomed?
Nov 10, 2009

NM ...

What Platform Does Zylomed Use? Does Anyone Know?
Jan 08, 2010

Does anyone know what platform they use?  Any other info, like pay scale?  Thanks. ...

Has Anyone Worked For Zylomed?
Jul 29, 2010

Trying to research companies before applying. Thanks in advance. ...

Would Someone Who Works For ZYLOMED Please Let Me (sm)
Dec 28, 2010

email them and ask some questions.  It would be very much appreciated.  ...

ZYLOMED - From IC To Emp Status
Jan 26, 2011

Does anyone know why Zylomed starts you out as an IC and then offers employee status?  What does employee status get you?  PTO?  Benefits?  I understand there is no VR, do you know if it is all clinic transcription?  Are there any incentives?  Sorry for all the questions, but changing companies is so hard these days :)  Thanks for your help! ...

No Work At Zylomed?
Aug 11, 2011

Anyone work for Zylomed exeriencing the same problem?  For weeks now, only a trickle of work, sometimes nothing all day??  Summertime blues? ...

Zylomed Transcription
Aug 01, 2014

Years ago I worked for Zylomed Transcription.  I know they have changed their name.  They are a company based in Florida.  In applying for jobs I do NOT want to apply to this company as they were horrible to work for.  Does anybody know what their new name is? ...

Any Info On Working For Zylomed
Jan 16, 2010

Does anyone currently work for Zylomed out there?  I saw a post from mb for this company and said the company was great to work for.  I would like to email someone that works for them--anyone know anything about the inscribe program they use?  good line counts? ...

Zylomed PT/FT Line Requirements? Sm
Mar 30, 2010

I'm thinking about applying but can't find anything on their website which says what their minimum line requirements are for full-time...if anyone could tell me it might save me a lot of time...thanks much! ...

Zylomed - Amount Of Work?
Aug 06, 2010

I recently started with Zylomed and I am a 'floater'.  Does anyone have any experience with this company and if there is enough work as a floater?  I am trying to decide if I want to keep doing this or just take on some accounts that would be my own. Thanx!! (:   ...

Has Anyone Heard Back From ZyloMed?
Feb 21, 2011

Has anyone who applied within the last week to Zylomed heard anything back?  I applied for the urology account and have six years of experience in this specialty, but I have not gotten a response.  I am desperate for work, and I was hoping they would get back to me pretty quick.  Has anyone heard ANYTHING???  Thanks. ...

Zylomed Current Info - ESL?
May 22, 2011

I'm wondering if anyone has current info on Zylomed?  Is it mostly ESL?  Thinking of applying there.  Any info helpful.  Thanks! ...

Nuance/Formerly Accentus - Formerly Zylomed
Nov 25, 2013

Has anyone on the clinic side (Formerly Zylomed) of things heard anything at all about some of the things posted here on the Nuance board?  Also, other questions are: 1) The only thing I've been hearing for months is that things "on our side" (meaning the Formerly Zylomed folks) will stay the same - that we'll keep our own exclusives, etc.  Has anyone else heard that or heard anything different?  2)  Does anyone know what will become of current ICs?  Will the ...

Any Accentus/former Zylomed People Get The
Feb 21, 2014

Does not sound so good to me...... As of April 16 we are now employees. I have always been an IC. I do not follow a "web clock." I have always just done my accounts by the TAT required and have been left alone. My last 3 audits have 100, 100 and 99%. I am curious what is in store. I have read a lot of things on this site about minimum wage, etc. I would not even turn over in bed for minimum wage, so I guess I am curious about other MTs in my boat and what they think and plans they might b ...

Any Experience Info On Zylomed Appreciated. NM
Mar 27, 2010

. ...

Zylomed Acquired By Accentus - Good Or Bad???
Nov 02, 2010

nm ...

Accentus US Ambulatory Division, Formerly ZyloMed
Sep 20, 2011

I have checked the archives here about both companies, but does anyone currently work for this division of Accentus?  I just applied for a position with them.  Good/bad/ugly info all appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Emdat InScribe - Companies Besides Phoenix And ZyloMed That Use This Platform?
Apr 20, 2010

Anyone know of companies besides Phoenix and ZyloMed that use this platform? ...

IC Tax Form?
Feb 01, 2012

Is there a tax form that you are supposed to receive if you are an IC? From the company you IC for? Any help is greatly appreciated thank you in advance.  ...

W-9 Form
Jan 08, 2014

I worked as an IC transcriptionist in 2013 for approximately 4 months.   The company sent a W-9 form and is requesting it be signed and sent back.  I did not make a total of $600.00 when I was working for them, which I've understood from others that if you make less than $600.00 you don't need to send in a W-9 form.  Can someone clarify on this? Thanks so much.   ...

Use Plural Form?
Feb 28, 2010

Family history is positive with mother and father having *history* of diabetes. This is how the doctor dictates it.  Should it be *histories* ??  I have the freedom correct things like this if I see fit.  Thanks! ...

To Those Who Were Looking Into How To Form A Union For MTs
Oct 20, 2012

What did you find out? Did you make any headway? P.S. Please no negative posts. ...

Plural Form
Oct 25, 2012

Plural form of retina. Is it retinae? Or retinas? I find both when I google it, but nothing in my word book or dictionary stating the plural form. Thank you! ...

FORM A UNION
Nov 20, 2012

We need to form a union and be done with all this complaining and stop taking their! ...

No W2 Form Today!
Jan 31, 2014

I just got the mail and it's not here.  Anybody else not get their W2 form by today?  I thought it was the law to send out paper copies by the 31st.  Grrr!  I guess that means I have to buy an insanely expensive ink jet refill for my printer.  More expenses, less pay.  ...