A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Dictates drug list with DMT 5-MeO. sm - bangle

Posted: Mar 06, 2011

methamphetamine, marijuana, ecstasy, mushrooms, PCP, DMT, 5-MeO, peyote, LSD, alcohol, and tobacco. (the commas are not dictated). 

I am questioning the DMT, 5-MeO, because I find 5-MeO-DMT and one thing??  How to type? 

DMT, 5-MeO - Hi there!

[ In Reply To ..]
DMT = dimethyltryptamine
5-MeO = 5-methoxy

The 5-MeO looks like a basic root class; I see a lot of listings for subtypes (i.e. 5-MeO-AMT), but I think you're safe just listing the 5-MeO on its own to represent the group.

Similar Messages:

Short Cut For List Punctuation In A Drug List? (Fluency)
Dec 06, 2014

Is there is quick way to add commas between items in a list? Of course, using Ctl K in front a word will change the punctuation, but it will also change a capitalized drug to lower case, and you will still have to get to the beginning of the next drug which will require 2 Ctl arrows and backspace. Ctl arrow takes you to the beginning of the next word, but you will have to backspace to put in the comma. Adding punctuation to lists is so time consuming! ...

Anyone Heard Of A Drug That S/L *Absion Or Apsion*? It Is In The Drug List...
Mar 01, 2010

nm ...

Doc Dictates "senna Docusate" As One Drug. How To Type?
Jun 05, 2010

sd ...

In Drug List. S/l Mer Pen A Dene.
Dec 08, 2011

? ...

Looking For Drug In A List Of Medications, S/l Apria, Sm
Jun 06, 2011

past medical history includes  Sleep apnea.  Hypertension. Seasonal allergies. Gastroesophageal reflux disease. The patient is being seen for anemia.  ...

Shorthand Drug List Needed!
Nov 23, 2011

I'm starting a new account this week and all drugs are to be done in all CAPS.  Does anyone have a Shorthand file that contains drugs only that they'd be willing to share?  It's only if the expansions are not upper case, I just need something to get started with.  Thanks in advance! ...

Med Drug List. S/l Turb En A Fene.
Dec 09, 2011

:)   ...

Anyone Heard Of A Drug That S/l *urochaksaw* - It Is In The Meds List.
Feb 02, 2010

nm   ...

Drug List S/l Acidic Liptan Or Acitic Glyptan 100 Mg
May 10, 2012

Med history:  Morbid obesity. Diabetes mellitus. Hyperlipidemia. Hypertension. ...

Word Listed In Drug List: S/L Medinex. Anyone Know Exact Spelling?
Mar 15, 2010

nm ...

Drug Name Given In List Of Broad-spectum Antibiotics S/l "New-mast"
Aug 13, 2011

x ...

Drug List Sounds Like "Lexaril" 5/10 Mg Daily. Medical Problems In Message.
Jun 11, 2010

PAST MEDICAL HISTORY  Hypertension. Hyperlipidemia.  Gastroesophageal reflux disease. History of recurrent headaches. ...

Drug List Sounds Like "zubatrofam" Topically.
Oct 11, 2010

:) ...

Drug Sounds Like "danz A Trol" See List.
Oct 19, 2010

1.       Metronidazole. 2.       Extended release morphine. 3.       Naloxone 4.       Neurontin. 5.       "Danza trol" 6.       Oxycodone as needed.  ...

Drug List, Doc Spells "Calaisan"
Jul 09, 2012

Drug list:  "Calaisan". Metformin.   Accupril 40 b.i.d.   Verelan. K-Dur. Med history:  B-cell lymphoma. Hypertension. Arthritis. Diabetes. ...

Drug List S/l "o Ma" (rhymes With Coma).
Jul 19, 2012

Ativan. __.  s/l OMA (no letters before or after.  not soma).  Compazine. Zofran. Triple mix. Mouthwash. Hydrocodone. Only medical history is treating lymphoma.  ...

Drug List S/l "doo Tare A"
Sep 25, 2013

ADHD. Depression. Chronic back pain with history of lumbar spine diskectomy. Breast cancer. ...

In The New Cardiac Reference (cardiac Drug List)
Jan 16, 2015

wrong.  Whoever did that, 3 points off and your pay gets docked by $129.   ...

Drug List: S/l "Klep A Dog Ua" Row Bu Sin Ide" And "Pay A Troprium".
Aug 06, 2012

Multiple sclerosis.   Angina.   Gastroesophageal reflux disease. Hypertension.   Bladder cancer. Major depressive disorder.   COPD.   Upper extremity DVT.  Bisacodyl. Interferon beta-1b. Quetiapine. Amoxicillin. "Klepadoqua."  Phenantoin. Bupropion. Lisinopril. Cyanocobalamin. Metoprolol. Isosorbide mononitrate. Albuterol.   "Robusinide." Simvastatin. Nitroglycerine 0.4 mg sublingual p.r.n. Nicotine lozenges. ...

Dr. Dictates Gotten. Would You Type Gotten?
Mar 15, 2010

He has not gotten lost driving.   He has gotten a workup. ...

Dictates Wet-to-drys
Aug 02, 2010

it as wet-to-drys or simply wet-to-dry? In context:  that wet-to-drys would be the best way to go     ...

ESL Doc Dictates (too Funny):
Feb 01, 2014

VR:              "Patient went out drinking CYANIDE (and soon felt sick).  DICTATED:   "Patient went out drinking SATURDAY NIGHT (and soon felt sick).   VR:              "Patient has allergy to  P _  N I S." DICTATED:   "Patient has allergy to  P E A N U T S." ...

Sutures - Doc Dictates S/l 14-0 Ef A Lon Was Used For Closure
Nov 19, 2009

Morning all - looking for suture name/type.  Doc dictates s/l 14-0 ef a lon was used for closure.  Pt. had sharp dissection of nose lesion.  Thank you! ...

Need Opinions Please ... On IME The Physician Dictates .... (sm)
Aug 17, 2010

Most vena cava clips these days can be MRIed - MRId ........ Would it be ed behind MRI or just the d?  Both look very odd.   TIA ...

This Doc Always Dictates Under Vitals--can't Ever Make Out
Mar 24, 2012

It's a terrible s/l but really is best I can do with how fast she dictates. Always, always, indistinguishable and run together this way. Vital Signs:  Blood pressure 168/102, pulse 95. Respiratory rate is 16, oxygen saturation 100% on room air, *s/l "wushterpizhil"*, and temperature is 98.4. ...

I Have A Question Regarding QA. Let's Say You Have A Dictator Who 9 Times Out Of 10 Dictates T
Sep 15, 2014

exactly the same on every report and you have put his ROS and PE in your abbreviation expander, but sometimes he will dictate something out of order.  For example, the dictator still says the same exact things he always says, but sometimes instead of saying "EXTREMTIES:  No clubbing, cyanosis or edema."  He says, "EXTREMITIES:  No edema, clubbing or cyanosis."  Do you go back and change it or do you leave it since he is saying the same thing?  And if you don� ...

Doctor Dictates The White Blood Cell Count As 12.3 Thousand
Oct 21, 2009

I have not heard this in a long time and I forget how to transcribe it.  The doctor dictates the white blood cell count as 12.3 thousand.  Do I leave it like that, or is it 12,300??? TIA ...

Cryptococcal Meningitis - The Doctor Dictates: Lumbar Puncture Was Performed And The CSF Showed
Apr 26, 2010

The doctor dictates: Lumbar puncture was performed and the CSF showed cryptococcal trough 1:512.  "India ink pains were positive"  Has anyone ever heard of this?  If so what does "India ink" pains mean?  ...

Doc Dictates "F" Word, Direct Quote, In Psych Eval? How Would You Type?
May 18, 2012

I'm typing a psych eval. Doc  dictates the patient states "I don't give a f**k" I can't find the rules for typing profanity in BOS, but I did find in the psych eval section to type it as quoted. Anyone else know any different??? ...

He Dictates"He Is A Reportedly Healthy 3+ 10-year-old Child" Is This How It Should Be Type
Nov 17, 2009

NM ...