A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Drug list s/l acidic liptan or acitic glyptan 100 mg - p.o. q. day

Posted: May 10, 2012

Med history: 

1. Morbid obesity.
  2. Diabetes mellitus.
  3. Hyperlipidemia.
  4. Hypertension.

sitagliptin - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

THANKS! - :)

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Similar Messages:

Short Cut For List Punctuation In A Drug List? (Fluency)
Dec 06, 2014

Is there is quick way to add commas between items in a list? Of course, using Ctl K in front a word will change the punctuation, but it will also change a capitalized drug to lower case, and you will still have to get to the beginning of the next drug which will require 2 Ctl arrows and backspace. Ctl arrow takes you to the beginning of the next word, but you will have to backspace to put in the comma. Adding punctuation to lists is so time consuming! ...

Anyone Heard Of A Drug That S/L *Absion Or Apsion*? It Is In The Drug List...
Mar 01, 2010

nm ...

Dictates Drug List With DMT 5-MeO. Sm
Mar 06, 2011

methamphetamine, marijuana, ecstasy, mushrooms, PCP, DMT, 5-MeO, peyote, LSD, alcohol, and tobacco. (the commas are not dictated).  I am questioning the DMT, 5-MeO, because I find 5-MeO-DMT and one thing??  How to type?  ...

In Drug List. S/l Mer Pen A Dene.
Dec 08, 2011

? ...

Looking For Drug In A List Of Medications, S/l Apria, Sm
Jun 06, 2011

past medical history includes  Sleep apnea.  Hypertension. Seasonal allergies. Gastroesophageal reflux disease. The patient is being seen for anemia.  ...

Shorthand Drug List Needed!
Nov 23, 2011

I'm starting a new account this week and all drugs are to be done in all CAPS.  Does anyone have a Shorthand file that contains drugs only that they'd be willing to share?  It's only if the expansions are not upper case, I just need something to get started with.  Thanks in advance! ...

Med Drug List. S/l Turb En A Fene.
Dec 09, 2011

:)   ...

Anyone Heard Of A Drug That S/l *urochaksaw* - It Is In The Meds List.
Feb 02, 2010

nm   ...

Word Listed In Drug List: S/L Medinex. Anyone Know Exact Spelling?
Mar 15, 2010

nm ...

Drug Name Given In List Of Broad-spectum Antibiotics S/l "New-mast"
Aug 13, 2011

x ...

Drug List Sounds Like "Lexaril" 5/10 Mg Daily. Medical Problems In Message.
Jun 11, 2010

PAST MEDICAL HISTORY  Hypertension. Hyperlipidemia.  Gastroesophageal reflux disease. History of recurrent headaches. ...

Drug List Sounds Like "zubatrofam" Topically.
Oct 11, 2010

:) ...

Drug Sounds Like "danz A Trol" See List.
Oct 19, 2010

1.       Metronidazole. 2.       Extended release morphine. 3.       Naloxone 4.       Neurontin. 5.       "Danza trol" 6.       Oxycodone as needed.  ...

Drug List, Doc Spells "Calaisan"
Jul 09, 2012

Drug list:  "Calaisan". Metformin.   Accupril 40 b.i.d.   Verelan. K-Dur. Med history:  B-cell lymphoma. Hypertension. Arthritis. Diabetes. ...

Drug List S/l "o Ma" (rhymes With Coma).
Jul 19, 2012

Ativan. __.  s/l OMA (no letters before or after.  not soma).  Compazine. Zofran. Triple mix. Mouthwash. Hydrocodone. Only medical history is treating lymphoma.  ...

Drug List S/l "doo Tare A"
Sep 25, 2013

ADHD. Depression. Chronic back pain with history of lumbar spine diskectomy. Breast cancer. ...

In The New Cardiac Reference (cardiac Drug List)
Jan 16, 2015

wrong.  Whoever did that, 3 points off and your pay gets docked by $129.   ...

Drug List: S/l "Klep A Dog Ua" Row Bu Sin Ide" And "Pay A Troprium".
Aug 06, 2012

Multiple sclerosis.   Angina.   Gastroesophageal reflux disease. Hypertension.   Bladder cancer. Major depressive disorder.   COPD.   Upper extremity DVT.  Bisacodyl. Interferon beta-1b. Quetiapine. Amoxicillin. "Klepadoqua."  Phenantoin. Bupropion. Lisinopril. Cyanocobalamin. Metoprolol. Isosorbide mononitrate. Albuterol.   "Robusinide." Simvastatin. Nitroglycerine 0.4 mg sublingual p.r.n. Nicotine lozenges. ...

In Med List...
Nov 06, 2010

Doctor is dictating a med list and dictates what s/l cor-con 20 mg daily Any suggestions?   TIA ...

Med List...
Jul 17, 2011

This is just in a med list...no dosage or anything.  S/l za-lax-in eye drops ...

Med List
Aug 27, 2011

Doc is dictating a med list so I have no clue what these meds are for: s/l tri-hex-al fenadryl (or maybe senadryl) -- no dosage given.  I'm not sure if this is one med or 2 separate meds.  ...

Med List S/l Dug- A - Sid - So -done.
Jul 02, 2012

1. Hypertension. 2. Benign prostatic hypertrophy. 3. Obstructive sleep apnea. 4. Rhinitis. 5. Gastroesophageal reflux disease. 6. Tinnitus. 7. Erectile dysfunction. 9. Posttraumatic stress disorder.   10. Metastatic melanoma. ...

Add Me To The List - I Got A New Job! I Think I
Jul 26, 2012

I posted back in June as nervous about looking for a new job...well, I did it!  I had a first and second interview at this hospital job, in-house, hourly, and I have just confirmed that I'm hired!  Wow, it's been 15 years with various companies eaten up by M*Modal.  I can't wait to start. You know--I actually have felt my depression lifting.  I hope it lasts.  I realize that I've missed contact with the outside world.  I don't need to be at ...

How Do You List Your Pay??? Sm
Dec 12, 2014

If you are filling out a job application and it asks you what your last pay was at your last job, what do you put if Nuance is your last job? How do you write that? Just put 7 cpl? If you put starting pay and then ending pay, isnt that going to look terrible on you? Like they lowered YOUR pay so much as compared to when you started. For you all putting out applications how are you handling that especially when they give no room for explanation on their apps? Thanks ...

Med In Hx List: S/l TE-PYA-ZAN. Any Help Pls. See Note For Hx
Nov 24, 2009

Patient has a history of cad, hypertension, and chronic back pain. I'm stumped.  Thnx. ...

Axes List
Apr 06, 2010

I'm having trouble with the format of this psych consult. Under the DIAGNOSIS heading, the dictator lists the Axes as follows: Axis I:  Adjustment disorder with anxiety, moderate in degree. Then he says, "new paragraph" but continues on with Axis I to say "Psychogenic amnesia." Then he says, "new paragraph" again and goes on with Axes II thru V.  Should I really skip to the next line even though he's still on Axis I or just make it a new sentence and keep it on the same li ...

Question About The BAD List Below
May 19, 2010

The list was fun, but what do you think? Should I delete it all to keep the moderators from having to do it? I hope I didn't break too many rules or go too far. Moderators, please feel free to delete it and I will behave myself in the future. Just had a little too much time on my hands today, which is very rare,  and had some fun. ...

Perhaps We Can Add Transcription To The List, Shall We?
May 24, 2010

This was sent to me by a friend who found it on the internet --- read on. ONE LIGHT BULB AT A TIME >    A physics teacher in high school, once told the students that while one grasshopper on the railroad tracks wouldn't slow a train very much, a billion of them would. With that thought in mind, read the following, obviously written by a good American .   >    Good idea ... one light bulb at a time ... >    Check this out. I can v ...

MT Exapnder List
Jul 12, 2010

Does MT stars have a list of expander words.  I thought I read something to the effect on here?  Thanks ...

List Or Lisp
Oct 14, 2010

The patient walks with a slight lisp to the left.  Is it lisp or list?  Thanks in advance for your help!  Betty ...