A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Wisdom teeth extraction/ doc says for a total of 7 s/l carpials (?) of 1.7 cc each? - shortcake

Posted: Sep 30, 2011

carpules - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
n

Thanks Olive...long day!! nm - shortcake

[ In Reply To ..]

You're welcome. Hope your day ends soon! - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
n

Similar Messages:

S/L Kyrak Extraction With Lap Choly?
Jan 12, 2015

The PA is dictating that the patient had a laprscopic cholecystectomy and "kyrak" extraction. Anyone know what she is talking about? Could be spelled with a "Ch" maybe. ...

PMH: Hernia Repair With S/l *some Cube Extraction* And GE Reflux. See Msg
Feb 22, 2012

PMH - Hernia repair with ___________ and GE reflux.  this is just listed in PMH so no other hx.  it sounds like some cube extraction or traction.  I'm not sure.  Thanks! ...

Previous Surgery - Appendectomy With S/l Stem-peed Extraction
Aug 25, 2011

x ...

Caritic Teeth
Feb 17, 2011

The doctor has dictated "caritic teeth" but cannot find caritic.  Shouldn't it be "carious teeth"? ...

No Erythema, No Increased S/l Teeth?
May 31, 2012

There isn't much to this dictation other than, "There is no erythema. There is no increased *s/l T or teeth*. Patient is having their knee examined. Clear speaker, but the T or teeth doesn't make any sense to me. Any ideas? TIA   ...

I Swear This Doctor Is Brushing Her Teeth
Jan 26, 2013

or her dentures.  She is doing something with running water & brushing sounds & her voice gets all muffled.  I am waiting for her to spit, then I will know for sure. And in the background, the nurses are having a shriek fest.  ...

Transcend Is A Company In Crisis. I'd Give My Eye Teeth For
Apr 22, 2010

nm ...

Tooth Infection Versus Teeth Infections
Jan 21, 2012

Hello.  Ok, so here is the sentence:  No teeth infection or No tooth infections or No teeth infections or No tooth infection?  When do you use the "s" on infection, with teeth or tooth?  When do I use no "s" after infection, with teeth or tooth.  This is turning into a tongue twister!    Thank you.   ...

Just Love That Clickity-clack Sound Against The Teeth
Apr 24, 2013

as the doctor pops a hard candy into his mouth before starting his dictation. I worked at hospital once where somebody in Medical Records thought they'd treat the doctors by putting a bowl of hard candy in the dictating room! I hope that's not the case with this current account as this is the second or third time recently that I've heard that clickity-clack and mouth swirling sound in recent days. ...

Total Hip
Dec 14, 2009

Patient had bilateral total hip arthroplasties.  Under radiographs DR dictates "good calcar s/l nerve resporption."  I know calcar resporption is appropriate in this context, but I have never heard nerve dictated along with it.  Is this common or could I be hearing a stutter?  Thanks! ...

Total Hip Arthroplasty
Dec 08, 2009

A couple of things I just cant understand, this DR sounds like he is drunk this morning! "status post left s/l amelano total hip arthroplasty for AVN with collapse" "internal and external range of motion over the s/l sick or sit joint is quite benign"  Patient received an injection into the SI joint, so I am wondering if he is saying SIC joint.  Is the sacroiliac joint abbreviated in this way sometimes?  Cannot reference that. Dr is getting ESR, CRP and sed rate to make sure there is ...

TCI Total Source
Dec 06, 2012

Anyone ever heard of this company?  They emailed me with an offer for an IC position, and I have no idea where they got my email.  Just curious if anyone works for them or knows anything about them. ...

12 Jobs All Together Now In Total USA- NM
Jan 27, 2013

NM ...

S/l "endotracheal Tube 70 At 24 Of The Teeth"
Jun 30, 2010

Here's an excerpt to put the confusing line in context: "The airway was initially assessed by Dr. _____, who stated that it was not in the trachea.  After an airway was placed, endotracheal tube 70 at 24 of the teeth was placed.  He visualized it going through the trachea." I tried reading up on endotracheal tube placement procedures and whatnot to try to figure this out (seems like too many things are being placed in addition to the teeth thing), but perhaps my brain is too add ...

Sparring With Total Strangers.
Nov 25, 2009

I am used to people acting professional on these boards. I suggest, to all of you who like to slam people that are total stranters, to at least have the professionalism to address others on this board with some respect. Hearing acidic remarks from total strangers doesn't invite a professional response. I thought this was what this board was about.   Ms. Diane Mortier ...

I Had A Total Of 3 Reports To Type
Jul 14, 2010

Just 3 reports for the last 10 hours.  Keep checking and NO JOBS AVAILABLE!  Moved to another group with primary.  My old CCM said I would have more work if I move with my primary, instead, it turned out to be the opposite.  ...

Total Knee Arthroplasty
Sep 13, 2010

The cutting block was locked in position utilizing the (s/l 4 10 stylus).  If I am hearing that right, do I hyphenate 4-10...? Thanks... ...

Total Hysterectomy~Clamps?
Dec 19, 2010

Okay, I can't make out what type of clamp he would be using.   "The uterus was then clamped at the adnexa with large s/l K **"enely" ?? clamps". thanks in advance.   bv ...

Just Had A Doc, Total Stranger, Never Typed Before,
Mar 18, 2011

I had a great weekend.  It was so nice.  Takes so little to make me a happy camper anymore. ...

Total Knee Arthroplasty?
Apr 19, 2011

5 out of 5 bilateral strength in EHL, FHL, GSC, and TA.  What do these stand for??? I know tibialis anterior but what are the other three?? ...

Well.....I Took The Total Lines I Did Last Week....
Jun 04, 2012

of course, most of the lines are VR but, I totaled my lines and the amount of $$ I made.  Then I took the amount of straight typing lines I used to do and x by 8 cpl.  I have more lines doing both straight and VR, BUT less pay.    I averaged 1200/1300 lines per day working usually 6 hours (no set time schedule, just a mandatory "full-time" amount at old job).   Last week, I missed 3 hours of work but did 7068 of a mix of ST and VR.  Made almost 200 bucks les ...

Total System Hours?
Jul 24, 2012

Can someone please explain to me how the "total system hours" are calculated? My manager is always complaining that there shouldn't be a big difference between your hours clocked in on Webclock and your "total system hours" in Enterprise. I am wondering how they calculate these as I know it is not the time that you are clocked into Enterprise. I am guessing that they are somehow able to determine when you are actively working in Enterprise--typing, listening to audio, etc.? The thing that c ...

Does Anyone Have Any Information On TCI Total Source? Sm
Oct 12, 2012

I searched the archives and didn't come up with anything.  Just wondering if anyone has any info they are willing to share about this company. ...

Total Hip/surgical Report
Nov 14, 2012

Could use some help here.  The blank clearly sounds like "mail" or "male" but a previous report done by the same doc, same context, an MT has put the word "Mayo."  I don't think that works here but I don't know what this term might mean. Anybody have any insight?  Here is the sentence: At this point, we took the bed out of Trendelenburg, placed both legs on the ______________ , leaving the foot dropped, and closed our wound in layers. This is at the end of a hip replac ...

Ortho Total Hip On A Child Help Pls
Jan 13, 2013

Hi any help really appreciated, cant locate anything even close.. Pinnacle, s/l "banton" acetabular component with a 28 mm Ultrex polyethylene liner. ...

A Total Knee Arthroplasty
Oct 04, 2013

A total knee arthroplasty.  "We sized the femur to a size 4+ and made the appropriate cuts with the cutting block at 3 degress of external rotation.  We sized the tibia to a size 4, made the appropriate drill holes and punch holes to accommodate the prosthesis.  The *intra-arm* reduction had excellent stability through all ranges with a 10-mm poly prepared for cementing." ...

Total And Complete Mismanagement
Nov 17, 2014

Have everyone work on the weekends so there's work come Monday morning. Spend entire days Monday through Friday, 10-16 hours per day, trying to get work, but only being clocked in for 6 to 8. But if you're anything higher than an MLS, you've got it made. You can adhere to your schedule AND have a life. I wish I could write how I really feel about these wage thieves. ...

PSE Poly. Total Knee Replacement. Does
Mar 29, 2011

what the correct expanded form of this would be?  It is a TKR.  I think PS might be posterior stabilized, but I am stumped with the rest.  Check on Google, went to Biomet Vanguard site.  No help.  TIA ...

Does Anyone Know How Many Total CMTs There Currently Are In The United States?
Apr 17, 2011

Does AHDI list the total number of U.S. CMTs anywhere on their website?  I have been looking, but could not find anything.  Anyone have any idea what the number might be currently?    ...

Total Hip Replacement With A Positive ?? Sign
Mar 29, 2012

Patient underwent a right total hip replacement and in the PE he had positive what s/l "stenshil" sign???? Any ideas???? ...