A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Previous surgery - appendectomy with s/l stem-peed extraction - tia nm

Posted: Aug 25, 2011

x

how about stump and adhesion extraction - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

S/L Kyrak Extraction With Lap Choly?
Jan 12, 2015

The PA is dictating that the patient had a laprscopic cholecystectomy and "kyrak" extraction. Anyone know what she is talking about? Could be spelled with a "Ch" maybe. ...

Wisdom Teeth Extraction/ Doc Says For A Total Of 7 S/l Carpials (?) Of 1.7 Cc Each?
Sep 30, 2011

.. ...

PMH: Hernia Repair With S/l *some Cube Extraction* And GE Reflux. See Msg
Feb 22, 2012

PMH - Hernia repair with ___________ and GE reflux.  this is just listed in PMH so no other hx.  it sounds like some cube extraction or traction.  I'm not sure.  Thanks! ...

Appendectomy In The Three D And Cs??
Jan 17, 2011

Need serious help here. The past medical history includes what sounds like "Appendectomy in the three D and Cs." No other clues are given. Any ideas what that could POSSIBLY be? Thank you so much advance. ...

Appendectomy Question..
Nov 07, 2009

A 4 cm incision was made in the right lower quadrant between the umbilicus and the s/l "Ana-thigh-us".... ...

Laparoscopic Appendectomy
Jan 08, 2010

dictating a laparoscopic appendectomy and as a heading it s/l he's saying "prosthetic device:  None."  or "prostatic device:  None." ...

Transcribing An Appendectomy
Feb 06, 2010

Doctor dictates:  "The small bowel was viable.  The * were carefully inspected and felt to be entirely viable." It sounds like:  The area condition zones??? were carefully inspected and felt to be entirely viable. Thanks for any help! ...

Type Of Appendectomy?
Jun 06, 2014

The dictator is stating "she underwent a(n) ___ appendectomy" ... I'm almost completely certain that he is not saying "laparascopic", and it sounds like he is saying "abdominal" ... but abdominal doesn't quite makes sense :( Is there another descriptive word that might come before appendectomy that is an adjective? ...

Appendectomy - Jackson's Nail?
Dec 11, 2013

The surgeon is doing an appendectomy and says "the appendix and (s/l) "Jackson's nail" were swollen.... has anyone heard of Jackson's nail or is it something else? Any help greatly appreciated!   ...

Med-acto-stem?
Jun 02, 2014

Patient has left hip OA: "I put in the final polyethylene for 36 mm inner diameter head to match the 56 cup. A size 2 'med-acto-stem' was then carefully pounded into the femur and once it was fully seated I double checked my rotation, double-checked the axial stability, both of which were fine and ended up using a +4 36 mm ceramic head." TIA ...

Appendectomy- Findings: *indebitus* (??) Inflamed
Nov 06, 2011

NM ...

Abscess After Appendectomy S/l Marsen's Pouch
Mar 28, 2014

Sentence is "omentum inflamed, frank pus in (s/l Marsen's) pouch.  Can anybody help?  Thanks.  ...

Brainstem Or Brain Stem?
Apr 29, 2011

It is 1 or 2 words?  I find data to support both.  The context in which it is used is "brain stem infarction." ...

Bladder S/l Stem? Stim?
Jul 23, 2013

She does have a bladder (s/l stem? stim?) for diabetes-related neuropathy of the bladder, she describes.  Therefore, she has been unable to get an MRI. Pt is seeing a neurologist for movement disorder (shaking legs) and had gallbladder surgery. ...

S/l Beedamitco Porous Coated Stem
Apr 21, 2010

Doing a total hip replacement and can't find this stem.  It sounds phonetically like beetamitco.  Any ideas?  Thanks in advance! ...

Corail, Size 11, Coxivera Stem
Feb 28, 2011

Total hip replacement.  Under instrumentation he says: A femoral stem Corail, size 11, "coxivera" stem, press-fit The acetabular components is a Pinnacle cup, size 56 with "Altrex" Im at a loss. =( ...

Operative Report Anthology Stem
Aug 17, 2011

Anthology stem, high offset with a plus 8 occinium head Do you captilize Anthology and Occinium? in all caps like online? ...

OMG Its NOT Brain Stem, Its Freaking Brainstem
Apr 08, 2012

this is ridiculous ...

History Of Dilated Cardiomyopathy Of Unclear Etiology And S/L En-stem-y With Development Of CHF.
Oct 30, 2009

TIA :-) ...

Previous Report Look Up
Mar 08, 2010

In spite of everything else, I was determined that THIS was going to be a good thing; however, after E-mails to supervisor to get password and then jumping through about 20 hoops was informed that there were no reports available for this dictator for the last month.  I guess this was his first day on the job? Good grief.  More cr*ap.  ...

This Is From A Previous Post. But I Thought
Apr 15, 2012

discussion and wanted to bring it to the top where everyone would get a chance to see it. The post stemmed from an ad where they were offering to pay $10 to $11 an hour for MTs. It dawned on me that if they can afford to pay that hourly then they can afford to raise rates. This is the reality of many MTs right now. How many on here do you read about griping over min wage pay? LOTS! The calculations that I make just lays it all out there. I used these figures as an example to show t ...

CORRECTION To Previous Post
Sep 29, 2012

The company I saw an ad for was Administrative "Assistance"  (out of Michigan) - not Administrative "Associates" - my mistake! ...

How To Look Up Previous Reports On Chartnet?
Nov 09, 2012

Can someone please tell me how to look up previous reports on chartnet?  Thanks! ...

Bad Mouthing Previous Boss
Apr 16, 2013

Just found out that indeed my old boss is stating that I walked out and gave her no notice; which is NOT true... OMG... I'm speechless. ...

*ITS T-nail* From A Previous ORIF Of Hip
Sep 20, 2013

The patient had a previous ORIF with a *ITS T-nail* of the right hip for an intertrochanteric fracture.  I can't verify.  Thanks. ...

Paycheck Less Even Though Transcribed More Lines Than Previous
Nov 10, 2009

It is beyond me how I made less on my pay check, but typed over 1500 more lines than last pay period.   ?  Anyone else notice that?  ...

Previous Report Lookup Is Ridiculous
Mar 07, 2010

Another idea of MQ's that might sound good in theory but in practice this is totally ridiculous. First off, I can't even get any reports to come up....I tried different variations of entering info into the search, only to get nothing back.....so stupid.   Second, do they really think we can do this with how LONG it takes.....first you have to sign out of DQS, then sign back in with a different password to get to DQM?  Get out of here!    I was hoping that maybe ...

After 9 Months Of Unemployment My Previous MTSO (sm)
Mar 19, 2011

has rehired me.  Just wanted to thank everyone for sharing info about the MTSOs they worked for, job leads, etc.  I am praying for all who still need a job. ...

Previous Mergers With Nuance (Webmedx, Etc.)
Apr 19, 2012

MTs who worked previously for companies bought out by Nuance I was wondering did any of you work using satellite internet?  If so, what happened when you Nuance took over as Nuance says no satellite?  I use satellite internet so I'm wondering what will happen with Nuance when they take over Transcend.  Initially, I'm sure I would be able to use it, but if the platform is changed, then what?  I'm just wondering should I find another job now that accepts sat. or ...

The Previous Couple Of Transcend Mergers That I Have Read About On Here... Sm
Nov 23, 2009

Have had me feeling as if some of us who have been at Transcend longer were not offered what they have been offering recently, maybe that is why I have seen so many people leave.  It was 8 cents per line for transcribing and 4 cents for VR.  When you cannot make your 900 dollars every two weeks you are then moved to part time, bennies are taken away and you do not get PTO.  I was feeling pretty devalued, but then I thought maybe later on they may tell the new people some excu ...