A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

PMH: Hernia repair with s/l *some cube extraction* and GE reflux. see msg - ann

Posted: Feb 22, 2012

PMH - Hernia repair with ___________ and GE reflux. 

this is just listed in PMH so no other hx.  it sounds like some cube extraction or traction.  I'm not sure. 

Thanks!

guess wisdom tooth extraction nm - ohiocarole

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

I love this board. Tx for your help. Listened again and clear as day. Surprised I didn't hear - Ann

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Hernia Repair
Jun 01, 2010

Dr. has dictated "go ahead and proceed with (s/l rainy-oh) hernia repair." help? TIA ...

Need Help With Hernia Repair
Dec 12, 2011

The preperitoneum was taken down. The hernia was indeed medial to the epigastric vessels. The preperitoneal fat was further reduced. The hernia sac was completely reduced out of that area. A space was then created in the preperitoneum. A 4 x 6 inch Composix mesh was then introduced, secured to the ileopubic tract laterally and then also medially. The peritoneum was then closed over this with additional absorbable tacks. He tolerated this quite well. I'm not finding "preperitoneum" anywhere ...

Inguinal Hernia Repair, Thanks For Any Help Sm
Nov 17, 2009

With the preperitoneal contents replaced into the preperitoneal space, the preperitoneal space was then developed.  Then using the ___ s/l "calves ear" mesh, Prolene, this was placed into this defect with the balloon blown up and the mesh then affixed to the fascial edges circumferentially with 0 Vicryl suture. ...

Inguinal Hernia Repair
Jun 25, 2014

doc is talking about infant inguinal hernia repair and says   He did have bilateral incisions on his abdomen with the s/l adhedoderms still in situ. - would think it is a brand name stitch or something, any help would be appreciated.  ...

Hernia Repair Mesh S/l Qvar? Nm
Jan 06, 2011

nm ...

S/l Continental Lumbar Hernia Repair
Aug 11, 2014

doc keeps saying what sounds like "continental" lumbar hernia repair and for the life of me I can't find anything like that. It doesn't really sound like contralateral though there are bilateral lumbar hernias and they're doing a staged procedure. Anyone got any ideas?? TIA!! ...

Ventral Hernia Repair With Mesh
Oct 24, 2014

I can't figure out what this doctor is saying! Please help. "This was palpated in the (superior osectivar?!) incision, and the incision actually needed to be extended several mm to facilitate dissection. ...

S/l Status Post Periciferal Hernia Repair Nm
Nov 14, 2009

xx ...

MYOPIC And Orifice In Hernia Repair Surgery
Nov 19, 2010

I am typing an op report on hernia repair.  MD says "Mesh was then brought out to cover the entire MYOPIC and the orifice." ...

Kruger? Mesh, Umbilical Hernia Repair
Jan 10, 2011

Anyone heard of something like "Kruger" mesh for repair of umbilical hernias?  Thanks, essmom ...

Polypropylene Mesh For Hernia Repair S/l Dayvon
Dec 29, 2014

Umbilical hernia repair using s/l "dayvon" polypropylene mesh     ...

Open Hernia Repair, S/l Modified "bessina" Technique.
Jan 07, 2015

We then proceeded to primarily repair the inguinal floor using a modified "bessina or bethina" technique using Ethibond 2-0 situres. ...

S/l "ocalgia" After A Hernia Repair In A Urology Report
Jul 07, 2011

Please help!  I'm finishing up a urology report and the MD is saying the patient had s/l "ocalgia" after a hernia repair.  Can't seem to find anything remoted similar to this after a bunch of searches! Much appreciated! ...

Hernia Repair - Sounds Like Cookal Oval Or Google Oval?
Sep 16, 2013

Inguinal hernia surgery repair with what sounds like cookal oval or google oval.  Tried gastric stedman's book and term wasn't linked with oval.  Not incredibly familiar with surgery equipment. Thanks ...

Reflex Or Reflux
Jan 11, 2010

s/l reflex of patience and convalescence associated with surgery ...

Procedure For Gastroesophageal Reflux
Jul 05, 2013

This is the second report I have typed where this doctor used the same term.  I cannot find anything about it.  The sentence reads (and the word sounds like boo-go-nodge) The patient reports he has a history of gastroesophageal reflux and underwent _____ maybe 2 years ago.  Any help is appreciated. Thanks ...

S/L Kyrak Extraction With Lap Choly?
Jan 12, 2015

The PA is dictating that the patient had a laprscopic cholecystectomy and "kyrak" extraction. Anyone know what she is talking about? Could be spelled with a "Ch" maybe. ...

Wisdom Teeth Extraction/ Doc Says For A Total Of 7 S/l Carpials (?) Of 1.7 Cc Each?
Sep 30, 2011

.. ...

Previous Surgery - Appendectomy With S/l Stem-peed Extraction
Aug 25, 2011

x ...

She Has Reflux "core-rupp-tay-shuns" Help. Nm
Feb 09, 2010

nm ...

S/l POV Hernia??
Feb 07, 2012

s/l POV hernia?? ...

Type Of Hernia?
Aug 30, 2011

I'm working on an operative report w/ a patient that has a s/l eventual hernia.  I have no clue what he's saying, and he says it over and over...it always sounds the same.  Does anyone have any ideas? ...

S/l Fe-con-tenny Hernia
Oct 01, 2011

16-yo female w/right groin bulge Not ventral. Not femoral. Help? ...

Hernia Incarcerans?
Nov 21, 2011

Surgery for umbilical hernia. Surgeon says incarcerans contains omentum. Obviously incarcerans means contents in a hernial defect, but incarcerans is found nowhere, Google doesn't even get one hit, not in any of my reference books, old or new. Anyone out there able to document this word as actually existing? Thanks! ...

Bookdalec Hernia?
May 23, 2012

Fairly clear - any suggestions??  Long day! ...

Spigelian Hernia
Sep 11, 2012

Spigelian - capitalized or not?  I know it's named after a person, but I find it both ways - capped and uncapped. What say you pros? ...

Hernia Surgery
Mar 15, 2013

Transcribing hernia surgery- Physician says what sounds like PSO was placed and engaged or maybe PS hose ??  Any ideas ? ...

S/l Day-Novo Umbilical Hernia
Oct 12, 2009

xx ...

Doc Is Dictating S/l Boc Ta Lict Hernia
Nov 09, 2009

Doc is dictating s/l boc ta lict hernia...any ideas?  ...

Umbilical Frontal Hernia?
Sep 10, 2010

Is there such a thing as a umbilical (frontal?) hernia.  ...