A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

TCI Total Source - SCMT

Posted: Dec 06, 2012

Anyone ever heard of this company?  They emailed me with an offer for an IC position, and I have no idea where they got my email.  Just curious if anyone works for them or knows anything about them.

do a search in the company board - several posts not good

[ In Reply To ..]
I never worked for them, but what I have read the pay wage is low, low (of course, aren't they all these days) and the owner/manager is picky, picky. IDK for sure because I just know what I read here in the search and I never worked for them, but I didn't find anything good on them when searching.

I Did Work For Them And If I Were You - I Would Run Far and Fast SM

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for them for a short time and it was MORE than enough for me. The owner/CEO is beyond picky. She is, in my opinion, the worst person I've ever worked for (if I were diagnosing, I'd pick bipolar in serious need of meds). The work is constantly low or nonexistent and the pay has been cut several times in the last few months. THis is not a good place to work and I would tell anyone -RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN

Similar Messages:

Does Anyone Have Any Information On TCI Total Source? Sm
Oct 12, 2012

I searched the archives and didn't come up with anything.  Just wondering if anyone has any info they are willing to share about this company. ...

Total Hip
Dec 14, 2009

Patient had bilateral total hip arthroplasties.  Under radiographs DR dictates "good calcar s/l nerve resporption."  I know calcar resporption is appropriate in this context, but I have never heard nerve dictated along with it.  Is this common or could I be hearing a stutter?  Thanks! ...

I Source Anyone???
Nov 07, 2012

Word through the grapevine is that our hospital is going to outsource to this company does anyone have any information on them.  Apparently the company offers jobs to those of us working for the hospital.  I know...it will probably suck. ...

Total Hip Arthroplasty
Dec 08, 2009

A couple of things I just cant understand, this DR sounds like he is drunk this morning! "status post left s/l amelano total hip arthroplasty for AVN with collapse" "internal and external range of motion over the s/l sick or sit joint is quite benign"  Patient received an injection into the SI joint, so I am wondering if he is saying SIC joint.  Is the sacroiliac joint abbreviated in this way sometimes?  Cannot reference that. Dr is getting ESR, CRP and sed rate to make sure there is ...

12 Jobs All Together Now In Total USA- NM
Jan 27, 2013

NM ...

Schecule Source
Oct 28, 2009

Does anyone other than me think that something is funny with this schedule source? I think some how it not counting times correctly. Anyone else have a problem with this? ...

Schedule Source HELP
Nov 01, 2009

I know how to find my PTO balance; but, how do you find out what it was at different dates previously, or if you even  can.  My PTO balance hasn't changed in over a month.  If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks in advance.    ...

S/o Podutive Source
Jan 09, 2011

Tenderness to palpation in the interscapular region and s/o podutive source noted at T3-T4, T5-T6 area ...

Need Help - Sched Source
Jan 27, 2011

How do I correct an incorrect logoff time in schedule source (cable was down for 2 hours).  I've searched MQCentral but only got a blank page under "policies." I've gone to timesheet, clicked on clock, highlighted the incorrect time, red-flagged it, but I don't know how to change the incorrect time.  Maybe I should just leave a note in the box and CCM will fix it? Thanks guys!     ...

Injection Is Source Of
Mar 05, 2011

s/l "co-ki-heen" injection, most likely source of the patient's hepatitis C infection. thanks ...

Sparring With Total Strangers.
Nov 25, 2009

I am used to people acting professional on these boards. I suggest, to all of you who like to slam people that are total stranters, to at least have the professionalism to address others on this board with some respect. Hearing acidic remarks from total strangers doesn't invite a professional response. I thought this was what this board was about.   Ms. Diane Mortier ...

I Had A Total Of 3 Reports To Type
Jul 14, 2010

Just 3 reports for the last 10 hours.  Keep checking and NO JOBS AVAILABLE!  Moved to another group with primary.  My old CCM said I would have more work if I move with my primary, instead, it turned out to be the opposite.  ...

Total Knee Arthroplasty
Sep 13, 2010

The cutting block was locked in position utilizing the (s/l 4 10 stylus).  If I am hearing that right, do I hyphenate 4-10...? Thanks... ...

Total Hysterectomy~Clamps?
Dec 19, 2010

Okay, I can't make out what type of clamp he would be using.   "The uterus was then clamped at the adnexa with large s/l K **"enely" ?? clamps". thanks in advance.   bv ...

Just Had A Doc, Total Stranger, Never Typed Before,
Mar 18, 2011

I had a great weekend.  It was so nice.  Takes so little to make me a happy camper anymore. ...

Total Knee Arthroplasty?
Apr 19, 2011

5 out of 5 bilateral strength in EHL, FHL, GSC, and TA.  What do these stand for??? I know tibialis anterior but what are the other three?? ...

Well.....I Took The Total Lines I Did Last Week....
Jun 04, 2012

of course, most of the lines are VR but, I totaled my lines and the amount of $$ I made.  Then I took the amount of straight typing lines I used to do and x by 8 cpl.  I have more lines doing both straight and VR, BUT less pay.    I averaged 1200/1300 lines per day working usually 6 hours (no set time schedule, just a mandatory "full-time" amount at old job).   Last week, I missed 3 hours of work but did 7068 of a mix of ST and VR.  Made almost 200 bucks les ...

Total System Hours?
Jul 24, 2012

Can someone please explain to me how the "total system hours" are calculated? My manager is always complaining that there shouldn't be a big difference between your hours clocked in on Webclock and your "total system hours" in Enterprise. I am wondering how they calculate these as I know it is not the time that you are clocked into Enterprise. I am guessing that they are somehow able to determine when you are actively working in Enterprise--typing, listening to audio, etc.? The thing that c ...

Total Hip/surgical Report
Nov 14, 2012

Could use some help here.  The blank clearly sounds like "mail" or "male" but a previous report done by the same doc, same context, an MT has put the word "Mayo."  I don't think that works here but I don't know what this term might mean. Anybody have any insight?  Here is the sentence: At this point, we took the bed out of Trendelenburg, placed both legs on the ______________ , leaving the foot dropped, and closed our wound in layers. This is at the end of a hip replac ...

Ortho Total Hip On A Child Help Pls
Jan 13, 2013

Hi any help really appreciated, cant locate anything even close.. Pinnacle, s/l "banton" acetabular component with a 28 mm Ultrex polyethylene liner. ...

A Total Knee Arthroplasty
Oct 04, 2013

A total knee arthroplasty.  "We sized the femur to a size 4+ and made the appropriate cuts with the cutting block at 3 degress of external rotation.  We sized the tibia to a size 4, made the appropriate drill holes and punch holes to accommodate the prosthesis.  The *intra-arm* reduction had excellent stability through all ranges with a 10-mm poly prepared for cementing." ...

Total And Complete Mismanagement
Nov 17, 2014

Have everyone work on the weekends so there's work come Monday morning. Spend entire days Monday through Friday, 10-16 hours per day, trying to get work, but only being clocked in for 6 to 8. But if you're anything higher than an MLS, you've got it made. You can adhere to your schedule AND have a life. I wish I could write how I really feel about these wage thieves. ...

I Hate Schedule Source. Why Can't Any Of MQ's
Oct 29, 2009

*great ideas* ever actually turn out to be something BETTER?  They always hype their BS up and then it turns out to be a huge let down, waste of time, and nothing but a HUGE Pain the ARSE.  E-time sucked too, but this sucks EVEN MORE.  They can't just leave bad enough alone.  And for the life of me I can't figure out where to see our PTO hours.  That was easy in E-time.  Can anyone tell me where to find this?  I'd greatly appreciate it.  ...

Schedule Source Error
Nov 06, 2009

Anyone else getting an error when trying to access Schedule Source?  At first it said they were updating and would be ready in about 90 seconds, but now getting an application error. ...

Schedule Source Conflicts
Dec 01, 2009

Does anybody know what the conflicts number means when putting in for a day off in Schedule Source?  I've been sick for 2 days, logged it into days off section in Schedule Source, CCM approved my time out but it still shows as requested and not approved in Schedule Source.    ...

Cannot Clock Into Schedule Source
Jan 07, 2010

When I log into schedule source, the clock icon is not there.  I cannot click anything to actually clock in.  Anyone else having this problem?   ...

Schedule Source/TW Problems. Sm
Apr 21, 2010

Is ANYONE else having problems with SS/TW not showing the windows on left side of screen to go in and look at timesheets, collaboration or swap board.  Whenever I go in to clock the first time for the day, then it is there, then when I go to clock out I have a blank white screen to the left.  It does not matter what I do, even shutting down my puter and going back in.  It is taking my clock ins and outs, but if I wanted to use anything else on SS I cannot!!!!   This is i ...

Help! Schedule Source Question
May 06, 2010

I forgot to log off this afternoon.  Anybody know where, on Schedule Source, to correct this?  Thought it was "request days off," but that won't let me enter any my times.  ...

Schedule Source - Logging On
Dec 30, 2010

Did I miss something?  I couldn't clock on as usual, but had to click on a "task" first.  I don't remember reading about any change in logging on. ...

What Does The Message On Schedule Source Mean?
Feb 28, 2012

"On March 1st, the old time section will be disabled." What old time section? ...