A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Surgical screw - RR

Posted: Dec 03, 2009

In a total hip arthroplasty, s/l "Kinsella" screw was added for additional fixation. Can't find that screw.

screw - scrooge

[ In Reply To ..]
Cancellous screw.

cancellous screw - Just stopping by

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Similar Messages:

Screw All Of This!
Jun 23, 2014

My 27-year-old son is diagnosed with lung cancer.  Do you honestly think I give a flip about theise errors?  I'm struggling to do my hours with this horrible company.  They could care less what I'm going through.  You have no idea what it feels like to hear your 27-year-old son has cancer! ...

A S/l *koby* Screw?
Sep 02, 2010

Help!!!! S/l Dital Turasacka Screw
Dec 07, 2009

This is for a knee replacement......I am blank ...

Help!! Thoracic Pedicle Screw
Sep 14, 2011

Oriental neurosurgeon, really butchering this report, says this screw about 100 times, sure s/l 4.0 x 30-mm Lexi screw.  Can't find. Please please help!!!! TIA ...

Joint Hand Screw
Apr 21, 2012

Looking if this is correct:  1.3 x 9 mm "AMI joint hand screw" or "AMIO hand screw" for a metacarpophalangeal joint fracture. ...

Need Help Please, S/l P To A Screw For ORIF Of Ankle?
Jun 08, 2012

x ...

Screw Improved Communication
Apr 17, 2013

OrthoHelix S/l Twistafix Screw??
Jun 13, 2013

OrthoHelix s/l twistafix 12 mm screws for shortening metatarsal osteotomies.  He says twistafix several times and clearly sounds like twistafix but I cannot verify it anywhere.   twist and fix?  twist-a-fix? ughhh  Thanks ...

The MTSOs Have Found Another Way To Screw Us -- Anyone Have Info On
Apr 26, 2010

Looks like the MTSOs have found a new trick pony.  They tried to screw Medical Transcriptionists out of hard-earned money by trying to implement line counts based on VBC (visible black character), but very few MTs were willing to accept that, so not many MTSOs are still trying to push it.  Now they have found their newest way to screw the MT -- “meeting quality” mandate in order for us to keep the minimum wage we currently make.  Pay is set at .09 for 65 char line wi ...

Anyone Heard Of A (s/l) Mon-deal Cannulated Screw?
Sep 03, 2010

?? ...

Whoever Thought VR Up Needs To Be Slapped! VR Screw Up Inside...
Jan 30, 2013

This is what VR spit out.  "The patient appears obese but appears healthy and talks rectally."  ...

Screw Tracks Are Trialled At The L3, L4, L5 Levels.
Apr 16, 2013

My question is the word "trialled". The Rad is pretty clear. Any ideas? Is the word correct" ...

S/l Port Or Part Or Purt Screw Fixation .... Sm
Dec 11, 2012

Left hip open reduction, internal fixation with ORIF with S/L port/part/purt, screw fixation of the femoral neck fracture, doing well. ...

X-rays Reviewed That Show Protrusion Of The S/l Hellico Screw
Mar 09, 2010

x ...

Ortho Word - Possible Jarment (?) Of The Screw On The Medial Aspect Of Her Right Foot
May 03, 2011

Dictator says: "Possible jarment (?) of the screw on the medial aspect of her right foot." I heard "jarment" clear as day! ...

Ortho: Patient With SCFE. He Will Be Set Up To Have Surgery Tomorrow With An (s/l In-site To Screw
Nov 06, 2011

TIA :-) ...

S/l "on Foss" View-fluoroscopy-iliac Screw Placement
Feb 21, 2013

Using fluoroscopy, checking positioning of iliac screw on both AP and what s/l "on foss" views. Anyone know this term? Thanks in advance. ...

S/L "metafusion With Retrieval Plastic Screw Augmentation?"
Aug 18, 2011

S/L "metafusion with retrieval plastic screw augmentation?" Thanks! ...

Surgical Bur
May 27, 2011

Orthopedic using diamond and s/l amnastic or amnestic bur...? ...

Surgical Hx - DCR X 3
Sep 18, 2011

Surgical hx includes DCR x3.  Nothing else in file helps with this. ...

"Oscar" Atrial Screw-in Wire
Dec 19, 2009

Looking for confirmation, can't find anything on the web .... is there an "Oscar" atrial screw-in wire? Thank you!! Anja ...

Ortho Surgery "Silok" Screw?
Nov 27, 2013

x ...

Surgical Procedure
Nov 05, 2009

Under past medical history, s/l "Y" or "wide" procedure for aortic blockage. Can't find either relating to surgery.  Help? ...

Name Of Surgical Instrument
Apr 27, 2010

Has anyone heard of a mohorner ? He is doing a left thyroid lobectomy and says:  A mohorner was then utilized in order to create exposure with the midline strap muscles incised longitudinally.    ...

Surgical Drill S/l Kli-oid
Apr 29, 2010

Doing a cervical spine surgery.  The kli-oid drill, 12 mm, was used to drill down 18 mm with four drill passes. ...

Surgical History
Jun 08, 2010

In past surgical history - s/l andrognesis neuropathy ...

Need Surgical Word Help
Aug 09, 2010

I am working on a report in Head and Neck Surgery. It sounds like the doctor dictates "Bilateral poloethmoidectomy" as a procedure. I am not able to locate any such spelling. Need help. Thank you in advance. ...

Surgical Incision
Aug 31, 2010

Type of incision for sigmoidectomy and rectopexy - sounds like fantaseal. ...

Surgical Word Help
Nov 12, 2010

I am listening to a surgical report for an appendectomy. It sounds like the doctor dictates that the appendix is supplelative in nature but not perforated. Is the word suppleative or what could it be? I am not able to find such a word description. ...

Surgical Instrument?
Nov 26, 2010

orthopedic surgeon dictating "we did a subacromial bursectomy with a 4.3 mm Couda/Cooda?" ...