A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Surgical history - kiki

Posted: Jun 08, 2010

In past surgical history -

s/l andrognesis neuropathy

endogenous? nm - mtalley

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Past Surgical History S/l *terwigin* Removed From Left Eye?? Thanks. Nm
Jul 02, 2011

nm ...

Pt Status Post VATS Procedure. In Surgical History, Doc Says "RVATS".
Dec 12, 2011

? ...

In Past Surgical History, Dr. Says, "Lap Scope." Is It Okay That Way?? Thanks. Nm
Feb 12, 2015

nm ...

On Surgical History S/l "tell Pun Sis"
Nov 11, 2010

Left biopsy, which was benign and a "tell pun sis"    Medical history:  1.       PCOS. 2.       Left knee arthritis. 3.       Headaches. ...

Pt Has A History Of S/l Bowel-en-i-tis Bi-mo-sis. Pt Also Has A History Of Colon CA.
Jan 21, 2010

x   ...

Hyphens- 3-day-history Or 3 Day History?
Nov 01, 2010

3-day-history or 3 day history? ...

Dr. Dictates OB History And GYN History
Aug 20, 2011

Doctor dictates "OB history" and "GYN history" on a Discharge Summary, under Past Medical history. Should I spell out Obstetric and Gynecological is it okay to leave as dictated. I forgot. jn ...

Surgical Bur
May 27, 2011

Orthopedic using diamond and s/l amnastic or amnestic bur...? ...

Surgical Hx - DCR X 3
Sep 18, 2011

Surgical hx includes DCR x3.  Nothing else in file helps with this. ...

Surgical Procedure
Nov 05, 2009

Under past medical history, s/l "Y" or "wide" procedure for aortic blockage. Can't find either relating to surgery.  Help? ...

Surgical Screw
Dec 03, 2009

In a total hip arthroplasty, s/l "Kinsella" screw was added for additional fixation. Can't find that screw. ...

Name Of Surgical Instrument
Apr 27, 2010

Has anyone heard of a mohorner ? He is doing a left thyroid lobectomy and says:  A mohorner was then utilized in order to create exposure with the midline strap muscles incised longitudinally.    ...

Surgical Drill S/l Kli-oid
Apr 29, 2010

Doing a cervical spine surgery.  The kli-oid drill, 12 mm, was used to drill down 18 mm with four drill passes. ...

Need Surgical Word Help
Aug 09, 2010

I am working on a report in Head and Neck Surgery. It sounds like the doctor dictates "Bilateral poloethmoidectomy" as a procedure. I am not able to locate any such spelling. Need help. Thank you in advance. ...

Surgical Incision
Aug 31, 2010

Type of incision for sigmoidectomy and rectopexy - sounds like fantaseal. ...

Surgical Word Help
Nov 12, 2010

I am listening to a surgical report for an appendectomy. It sounds like the doctor dictates that the appendix is supplelative in nature but not perforated. Is the word suppleative or what could it be? I am not able to find such a word description. ...

Surgical Instrument?
Nov 26, 2010

orthopedic surgeon dictating "we did a subacromial bursectomy with a 4.3 mm Couda/Cooda?" ...

Surgical Report Help
Dec 02, 2010

I am typing a surgical report. The doctor is saying something like " (Blank) local with digital block". Does he mean "10 minute local with digital block"? I can't for the life of me hear what he is saying nor can I find it online.   Any help would be great.   thanks ...

Surgical Drain
Apr 20, 2011

OR report for lumbar laminectomy.  A S/L DP Mac Drain was placed overlying the laminectomy site at L5-S1 and a superficial Hemovac was placed in the subcutaneous tissues as well. Thanks in advance... ...

Surgical Probes
Oct 04, 2011

Has anyone heard of a "Hibbs" probe for gynecological surgery? ...

NEM Surgical Block?
Apr 27, 2012

The patient had a cyst excised with with careful excision of the capsule of the cyst, s/l NEM block, and sent for pathological evaluation.  ...

Need Help With Surgical Material
May 01, 2012

Need help finding a surgical material that s/l fiblar? ...

Surgical Scissors
May 10, 2012

Subgaleal plane of the forehead was dissected using s/l Omni scissors?      ...

Help With Name Of Surgical Procedure
Oct 01, 2012

The name of the procedure sounds like either "dine-ee" or Gine-ee." (I can't tell if it starts with a 'D' or a 'G' with the way he's pronouncing it.   He dictates the patient had a hysterectomy, BSO, adhesions that required correction, removal of her gallbladder, and what sounds like a "dine-ee" (or "gine-ee") procedure. Thank you so much for your help!! ...

Surgical Notes
Oct 15, 2012

Did anyone who applied for the Surgical Notes position get a reply? ...

Surgical Burr HELP
Oct 17, 2013

This is an ortho procedure for a right patella fracture. Dictator said: An "onspock" pencil tip burr was then used to carve out a wedge block of iliac crest, and then this was further loosened and removed with a curved osteotome. s/l "on spock" TIA ...

Surgical Reference
Apr 21, 2015

I'm a seasoned transcriptionist, mostly doing acute care.  Struggling with op reports.  Does anyone know of a good reference book listing surgical instruments and supplies that I can use for a reference? ...

Surgical Anatomy Word
Apr 29, 2010

Bowel resection,  doc states " A 3-0 silk S/L "pop" was then used to create stay sutures at the S/L "tinu or tinea" border of the transverse colon as well as the antimesenteric border." Thanks in advance, I'm sure this is a simple word but I just can't think about what it is ...

Surgical / Operative Position
Jun 15, 2010

The patient was placed in a Maltern-dalenberg position.  (The procedure being performed is a total abdominal hysterectomy.    It sounds like Maltern-dalenberg.  This was also dictated in an ear lobe mass excision.  Any idea what the right word would be?  Thanks! ...

S/l Stinsky (surgical Tool?)
Sep 09, 2010

We divided the aorta between clips. We then placed a Stinski acrossthe entire renal hilum. ...