A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

There are fine interarticular calcifications next to the superior s/l "ajuld" acetabulum. - MT20

Posted: Aug 29, 2013

nm

superior "edge of the" acetabulum ? - Des (nm)

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

You are so right. I was trying to make it hard. Thanks. nm - MT20

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Are you sure it's "interarticular" and not "intra-articular"? - I think the latter makes more sense

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Multiple Calcifications About The S/l *lye* Of The Pelvis??
Apr 28, 2010

. ...

QA ? Soft-tissue Calcifications
Apr 21, 2011

I put   soft-tissue calcifications   and in another report put   soft-tissue swelling   and an editor changed it to  soft tissue calcifications    soft tissue swelling.    Was I wrong?  I thought it needed a hyphen.   ...

Booker 2 To 3 Heterotopic Calcifications
Jun 04, 2014

She has fairly intense heterotopic calcifications that I would describe as probably a "Booker 2 to 3"?  ...

Femur And Pelvis X-rays - Minimal Spurring Of The Acetabulum And Questionable Fragmentation Of The S
Nov 04, 2009

x ...

How Hard Is It Going To Be To Fine A New Job...
Oct 16, 2011

after being fired?   ...

Fine Here, Never Happens On MY Work Days
Oct 01, 2014

x ...

Been Fine All Day, Now Jobs Not Loading.
Jan 21, 2015

My system has been working all day, and now I can't get any jobs to finish loading. ...

Any Part Of Fine Needle Aspiration Hyphenated?
Aug 31, 2010

I just took a practice test, and it asked this question of the following sentence, is the sentence below punctuated correctly? Fine needle aspiration revealed no abnormalities.  The answer on the test was false.  Is any part of fine needle aspiration hyphenated?  Help? ...

Is Your Hearing So Fine Tuned That You Can Visualize What These Dictators Are Physically Doing?
Nov 18, 2014

There's this one dude who chews gum as he dictates the patient demographics. It's not super annoying and I can hear that part all fine.  Then, as he dictates the body of the report, he bites down on the gum and talks with only his lips and tongue while keeping his teeth clenched on the gum.  And he talks fast while he does it.  I know he does this because I reproduced it myself, as I'm a constant gum chewer, but I cheek my gum when I talk, not clench it in my teeth ...

Is It Intra-table Or Anterior Table Of The Acetabulum
Apr 02, 2012

bone screw was placed into the, s/l, intra table area of the acetabulum....Looking at old report I see anterior table, s/l could be intra or inter table but not inner table, which is the only one I can confirm... ...

Fine, We Will Just Post On The Main Board Or Company Board Then... Nm
Oct 12, 2014

Superior Global?
Mar 08, 2011

Anyone heard of this company? ...

TTS, Superior, Amphion....
Oct 04, 2013

I've heard these companies are hiring for the eScription platform, which is what I've worked on for several years.  Are they good, bad, or just OK to work for?  I'd like a heads up before applying to see what they say.  ...

SUPERIOR GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
Nov 14, 2009

I worked about 3-4 weeks for SGS.  The people were really really nice.  The pay was on time.  The problem lies with too many Q.A. people and all having different opinions and no one agreeing on the same thing.  They nick-picked me to pieces.  I had a job come up today and it was a STAT.  I had no idea it was stat.  I was in Q.A. being checked for everything, so I was doing my normal be careful speed and they said hurry it up.  So, I did and then they would not let me have the line count ...

Any Information About Superior Global?
Jan 20, 2010

Anyone have any information about Superior Global? Being outsourced to them in March and wondering if I should go with them or not. Not much choice really at this point, just wanted to know if anyone has worked for them. Thanks. ...

Superior Global - The Pay Was Also Awful
Feb 25, 2010

I've been sending out resumes, and taking tests that must end up in cyberspace, even though I pass them, hear nothing.  Then I hear from Superior Global, passed the test, no problem.  The recruiter calls me, and her dictation is awful, and her command of the English language equally as poor.  I thanked her, and said I'd think about it.  However, that first impression left me less than luke warm.  The recruiter above all people in the company should excel in communication skills, a ...

Anyone Apply To Superior Global Job Ad?
Jan 21, 2011

If you applied, have you heard anything back yet?  I haven't heard anything back yet so I was just wondering. ...

Superior Global Solutions..anyone QA For Them?
Jan 30, 2011

I have been looking for an hourly QA job for a while now and realizing that I made 18,000 last year with a good education and lots of experience really put the emphasis on how much I want to go hourly.  I am (I think) good at what I do and pride myself on accuracy.  Editing offshore work on production pay isn't working for me at my current position because the reports are a mess and take FOREVER.  At any rate, I've sent out about 8 resumes so far in the last 3 weeks with ...

Superior Global Solutions In TX
Sep 15, 2011

I cannot for the life of me figure out whether Superior Global Solutions out of Plano, Texas offshores or not.  There is a sentence on their web page that says "....and US and internationally based labor", and I have searched high and low on the web for any kind of good or bad about them and can find nothing!  I have heard now from a couple of people that they are a good company and so I was going to apply until I read that!  I even searched for a list of US medical transcrip ...

Any Info On Superior Global
Jul 06, 2012

Does anyone have any info on Superior?  Are they a good company to work for?  Line rate?  Actually have work during shift?  How is the VR platform? Considering job offer.  Thanks for any info. ...

Superior/superficial Margin Or Superior Superficial Margin?
Sep 11, 2012

This extended to within 2 mm from the "superior superficial" margin. ...

How Is Superior Global Solutions Out TX
Sep 15, 2012

I'm looking for a new, hopefully good, company to apply to.  Can anyone share their thoughts on how Superior Global Solutions out of Plano, TX is to work for?  I'd like to know things like QA conisistency, team lead helpfulness, pay scale and fairness, pay on time, PTO or vacations, etc.  Any information would be appreciated.  Thank you in advance. ...

Superior Global - What Their Holiday And PTO Is Like?
Dec 22, 2012

Anyone currently work here or have any info such as if they have benefits and what their holiday and PTO is like? Thanks. ...

Superior Global Solutions (SGS)
Jan 02, 2014

Hi Everyone: Does anyone happen to know where the North Texas Accounts are going from SGS?  I believe they are losing this acct and wanted to know who was getting it.  If anyone has any information on this, please let me know. Also, is there a way of searching to see who is obtaining this account or other accounts from other companies in the future?  Any information would be greatly appreciated.   ...

Anyone Work For Superior Global Solutions?
Oct 19, 2009

If you work or have worked for this company, I would appreciate any comments about your experience.  Sorry if this has already been discussed here before.  I cannot search any archives and do not see it mentioned when I scroll down the page. ...

Any Info On Superior Global Solutions
Feb 04, 2010

I got an email this evening from SGS.  It stated they got my resume from an MT related job board.  The opening is for acute care and radiology.  My resume states my experience is neurology and psych.  Am I  going to be set up to FAIL?  They want to have a phone interview - if anyone has any input it would be most appreciated.  ...

Does Superior Global Have The Worst Supervisors And QAs? 
Mar 05, 2010

If it just me, or does Superior Global have the worst Supervisors and QAs?  They all send feedback like crazy, no one is on the same page, they can't keep track of what is going on, beg people to work and pay them NOTHING.  I have never seen anything like this.   Who set this mess up?   Bad Bad Bad!   They need some people who know what they are doing.   The emails begging people to work crack me up.  "Thank you for all you do."  Thanks for that little sentence of appreciation ...

Superior Global, Etransplus, Or Transcend?
Mar 17, 2010

I have offers from these companies, similar pay, but etransplus has a better shift. I am not the main bread winner in the house, but I would still like to be able to be paid for my time and the only thing I am worried about is being able to meet minimums with these companies and have enough work to do that. I can type fast, Transcend and Superior Global use escription which I am very good on, but etransplus pays better for big producers. Anyone have anything to say about any of these companies a ...

Superior Global Solutions--can Someone Email Plz?
Apr 13, 2010

I was asked by the recruiter to test for them, but I am not sure I want to waste my time.  Can someone email me personally and give me some insight into this company.  Do they pay on time?  Can I make line count?  how is QA?  Do they hold checks? etc?   Thanks ...

Superior Global Solutions Info Please
Aug 03, 2010

Can anyone give me info, good or bad, about Superior Global Solutions?   Thanks!  ...