A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Been fine all day, now jobs not loading. - Anyone else having this problem?

Posted: Jan 21, 2015

My system has been working all day, and now I can't get any jobs to finish loading.

Similar Messages:

Jobs Not Loading
Jun 19, 2012

I was in the middle of a long ASR job.  The text loaded but only a little bit of the sound.  I got a ticket # through Remedy and clocked out.  I was told to abandon the job.  Now I'm just waiting for the light to turn green again so I can work!  ...

Anyone Having Issues Loading Jobs????
May 24, 2010

Not loading, and then when I cancel to go into document, it is whited out . . . ...

DQS Slow Loading Jobs...what To Do
Jun 18, 2010

I have been waiting for about 10 minutes now for DQS to load this one job and it doesn't show another one listed.  This has happened before but I usually just wait it out for a few minutes.  It has never taken this long so I think I might call support.  Has this happened to anyone else?  Thanks MQers!~ ...

Anybody Else Having Trouble With Jobs Loading?
Jul 04, 2012

Jobs loading slowly, only getting 1 job at a time. Getting NJA briefly when there are plenty of jobs in my BOB, then 1 job will pop up.  ...

Jobs Loading Slow
Dec 19, 2012

Anyone's jobs loading slow the last couple of days? It seems to be getting stuck on the audio or something. ...

Anybody Else's DQS Loading Jobs Really Slowly Since The Upgrade?
Feb 08, 2010

Mine has been loading really slow since the upgrade.  can't be my computer or router  because everything is loading quickly and working fine as usual.  This stated right after the upgrade finished.  Anybody else noticing this? ...

Anyone Else Having Problems With Jobs Loading Very, Very Slowly?
Apr 07, 2014

?? ...

Anybody Else Notice Jobs Loading Very Slowly?
Aug 24, 2014

x ...

Nuance - Informatics Slow Speed Of Loading Voice Jobs
May 10, 2010

I can file my nails while my screens change and the voice document loads.  Does anyone share this problem.  I have a dual core processor with 1.86 Ghz. Thanks! ...

DocQScribe Audio Not Loading/slow Loading
Dec 20, 2010

Is anyone having trouble with DocQScribe audio files not loading or loading slowly this morning? ...

How Hard Is It Going To Be To Fine A New Job...
Oct 16, 2011

after being fired?   ...

Fine Here, Never Happens On MY Work Days
Oct 01, 2014

x ...

Any Part Of Fine Needle Aspiration Hyphenated?
Aug 31, 2010

I just took a practice test, and it asked this question of the following sentence, is the sentence below punctuated correctly? Fine needle aspiration revealed no abnormalities.  The answer on the test was false.  Is any part of fine needle aspiration hyphenated?  Help? ...

Is Your Hearing So Fine Tuned That You Can Visualize What These Dictators Are Physically Doing?
Nov 18, 2014

There's this one dude who chews gum as he dictates the patient demographics. It's not super annoying and I can hear that part all fine.  Then, as he dictates the body of the report, he bites down on the gum and talks with only his lips and tongue while keeping his teeth clenched on the gum.  And he talks fast while he does it.  I know he does this because I reproduced it myself, as I'm a constant gum chewer, but I cheek my gum when I talk, not clench it in my teeth ...

There Are Fine Interarticular Calcifications Next To The Superior S/l "ajuld" Acetabulum.
Aug 29, 2013

nm ...

Fine, We Will Just Post On The Main Board Or Company Board Then... Nm
Oct 12, 2014

DQS Still Not Loading Right
Mar 01, 2010

Now the reports stopped loading again. ...

Loading New Software
Jan 14, 2010

Does anybody know if I can download Word Perfect 10 on a Medquist Computer? I would like to compose letters, etc. but do not want to ask support. Thank you. ...

Anyone Else With DQS Loading Slowly Right Now
Mar 21, 2011

nm ...

Problems With Job Loading
Apr 07, 2014

Bueller? ...

SLOW JOB LOADING
Apr 28, 2014

Anyone else find that the jobs are loading very, very slowly? ...

Loading Very Slow
May 31, 2015

Not sure if it is my internet or them..Anyone else? ...

Loading DocQscribe On Vista
Oct 20, 2009

Can someone please instruct me on how to load DQS on Vista?  Thanks! ...

Anybody Else With Slow Audio Loading?
Dec 19, 2010

It's driving me batty. Battier. ...

Re: Loading DocQscribe Platform Onto
Jul 01, 2011

Thought I would try some of you tecchies out there before hasseling with whatever (if any) tech support DocQscribe has.  I am trying to download DQS on my spiffy new machine and getting message  "write params failed!"  Any idea how to fix this?  In the meantime it is back to windows XP and my trusty 10-year-old Dell.  *sigh*.  Thanks so much in advance for your help!    ...

Page Loading Very Slowly
Aug 18, 2014

Is anyone else having trouble getting the page to load? It comes up with an ad and takes forever to load the postings. ...

Fluency Slow Loading
Dec 15, 2014

TIA ...

System Down? Job Won't Finish Loading
May 11, 2015

x ...

Fluency Loading Very Slowly - Anyone Else?
May 18, 2015

x ...

Anybody Else Having Trouble With The Audio Loading Very Slowly?
Apr 29, 2012

. ...