A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Booker 2 to 3 heterotopic calcifications - Scasey

Posted: Jun 04, 2014

She has fairly intense heterotopic calcifications that I would describe as probably a "Booker 2 to 3"? 

I've found this in an orthopedic source - Beach Glass Lover

[ In Reply To ..]
- Brooker Classification:
- class:
- class I: represents islands of bone w/in soft tissues about hip
- class II: inclues bone spurs in pelvis or proximal end of femur leaving at least 1 cm between the opposing bone surfaces;
- class III: represents bone spurs that extend from pelvis or the proximal end of femur, which reduce the space between the opposing bone surfaces to less than 1 cm;
- class IV: indicates radiographic ankylosis of the hip;

Booker 2 to 3 heterotopic calcifications - Scasey

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you. Can you please tell me what that orthopedic source was? I have been thinking about buying something like that as I primarily do orthopedic transcription now.

Similar Messages:

Multiple Calcifications About The S/l *lye* Of The Pelvis??
Apr 28, 2010

. ...

QA ? Soft-tissue Calcifications
Apr 21, 2011

I put   soft-tissue calcifications   and in another report put   soft-tissue swelling   and an editor changed it to  soft tissue calcifications    soft tissue swelling.    Was I wrong?  I thought it needed a hyphen.   ...

X-rays Show Some Anterior Heterotopic Bone Proximal To The Anterior S/l Phalange Of The Femoral Comp
Jan 23, 2010

x ...

There Are Fine Interarticular Calcifications Next To The Superior S/l "ajuld" Acetabulum.
Aug 29, 2013

nm ...

Heterotopic Ossification Is Actually More Likely Such As An "ace Case."
Feb 22, 2013

We did discuss with them that in patients that have head injuries along with a fracture, heterotopic ossification is actually more likely such as an "ace case." ...