A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

does Superior Global have the worst Supervisors and QAs?  - Anon

Posted: Mar 05, 2010

If it just me, or does Superior Global have the worst Supervisors and QAs?  They all send feedback like crazy, no one is on the same page, they can't keep track of what is going on, beg people to work and pay them NOTHING.  I have never seen anything like this.   Who set this mess up?   Bad Bad Bad!   They need some people who know what they are doing.   The emails begging people to work crack me up.  "Thank you for all you do."  Thanks for that little sentence of appreciation.  Give me a break! 

Yes SGS is a mess - I worked briefly for them

[ In Reply To ..]
Sometimes they had work and other times they didn't. When they had work it was almost always getting the client caught up. Once that was done, they didn't know my name and were surprised when I balked at the hurry up, no work, hurry up, no work, ad infinitum. They are trying to survive like the rest of us but maybe they should cut out the high salaries of the suits who fly all around the country and start being proactive explaining to clients that they must pony up enough money to get quality and timeliness.

Similar Messages:

Superior Global?
Mar 08, 2011

Anyone heard of this company? ...

SUPERIOR GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
Nov 14, 2009

I worked about 3-4 weeks for SGS.  The people were really really nice.  The pay was on time.  The problem lies with too many Q.A. people and all having different opinions and no one agreeing on the same thing.  They nick-picked me to pieces.  I had a job come up today and it was a STAT.  I had no idea it was stat.  I was in Q.A. being checked for everything, so I was doing my normal be careful speed and they said hurry it up.  So, I did and then they would not let me have the line count ...

Any Information About Superior Global?
Jan 20, 2010

Anyone have any information about Superior Global? Being outsourced to them in March and wondering if I should go with them or not. Not much choice really at this point, just wanted to know if anyone has worked for them. Thanks. ...

Superior Global - The Pay Was Also Awful
Feb 25, 2010

I've been sending out resumes, and taking tests that must end up in cyberspace, even though I pass them, hear nothing.  Then I hear from Superior Global, passed the test, no problem.  The recruiter calls me, and her dictation is awful, and her command of the English language equally as poor.  I thanked her, and said I'd think about it.  However, that first impression left me less than luke warm.  The recruiter above all people in the company should excel in communication skills, a ...

Anyone Apply To Superior Global Job Ad?
Jan 21, 2011

If you applied, have you heard anything back yet?  I haven't heard anything back yet so I was just wondering. ...

Superior Global Solutions..anyone QA For Them?
Jan 30, 2011

I have been looking for an hourly QA job for a while now and realizing that I made 18,000 last year with a good education and lots of experience really put the emphasis on how much I want to go hourly.  I am (I think) good at what I do and pride myself on accuracy.  Editing offshore work on production pay isn't working for me at my current position because the reports are a mess and take FOREVER.  At any rate, I've sent out about 8 resumes so far in the last 3 weeks with ...

Superior Global Solutions In TX
Sep 15, 2011

I cannot for the life of me figure out whether Superior Global Solutions out of Plano, Texas offshores or not.  There is a sentence on their web page that says "....and US and internationally based labor", and I have searched high and low on the web for any kind of good or bad about them and can find nothing!  I have heard now from a couple of people that they are a good company and so I was going to apply until I read that!  I even searched for a list of US medical transcrip ...

Any Info On Superior Global
Jul 06, 2012

Does anyone have any info on Superior?  Are they a good company to work for?  Line rate?  Actually have work during shift?  How is the VR platform? Considering job offer.  Thanks for any info. ...

How Is Superior Global Solutions Out TX
Sep 15, 2012

I'm looking for a new, hopefully good, company to apply to.  Can anyone share their thoughts on how Superior Global Solutions out of Plano, TX is to work for?  I'd like to know things like QA conisistency, team lead helpfulness, pay scale and fairness, pay on time, PTO or vacations, etc.  Any information would be appreciated.  Thank you in advance. ...

Superior Global - What Their Holiday And PTO Is Like?
Dec 22, 2012

Anyone currently work here or have any info such as if they have benefits and what their holiday and PTO is like? Thanks. ...

Superior Global Solutions (SGS)
Jan 02, 2014

Hi Everyone: Does anyone happen to know where the North Texas Accounts are going from SGS?  I believe they are losing this acct and wanted to know who was getting it.  If anyone has any information on this, please let me know. Also, is there a way of searching to see who is obtaining this account or other accounts from other companies in the future?  Any information would be greatly appreciated.   ...

Anyone Work For Superior Global Solutions?
Oct 19, 2009

If you work or have worked for this company, I would appreciate any comments about your experience.  Sorry if this has already been discussed here before.  I cannot search any archives and do not see it mentioned when I scroll down the page. ...

Any Info On Superior Global Solutions
Feb 04, 2010

I got an email this evening from SGS.  It stated they got my resume from an MT related job board.  The opening is for acute care and radiology.  My resume states my experience is neurology and psych.  Am I  going to be set up to FAIL?  They want to have a phone interview - if anyone has any input it would be most appreciated.  ...

Superior Global, Etransplus, Or Transcend?
Mar 17, 2010

I have offers from these companies, similar pay, but etransplus has a better shift. I am not the main bread winner in the house, but I would still like to be able to be paid for my time and the only thing I am worried about is being able to meet minimums with these companies and have enough work to do that. I can type fast, Transcend and Superior Global use escription which I am very good on, but etransplus pays better for big producers. Anyone have anything to say about any of these companies a ...

Superior Global Solutions--can Someone Email Plz?
Apr 13, 2010

I was asked by the recruiter to test for them, but I am not sure I want to waste my time.  Can someone email me personally and give me some insight into this company.  Do they pay on time?  Can I make line count?  how is QA?  Do they hold checks? etc?   Thanks ...

Superior Global Solutions Info Please
Aug 03, 2010

Can anyone give me info, good or bad, about Superior Global Solutions?   Thanks!  ...

Any Info On Superior Global Solutions?
Sep 27, 2010

Any info on Superior Global Solutions?  I am always weary when I see Global in the title.  I got a call and she said they were an MTSO, but I think they might be a recruiter company and charge you.  ...

Superior Global Solutions NOT A BAD COMPANY
Nov 03, 2010

This post is dated 11/3/10 just so we are clear. I would like to say that I currently work for Superior Global and I LOVE IT. If you don't make money, well thats your deal, because I can tell you that I make great money.  I have been doing this from home for 5 years and this is the best money I have ever made. They have NEVER held a check, they have NEVER not paid me, bounced a check or any of those other things I have read.  In fact, they usually send the check a few days earl ...

Anyone With Positive Experiences With Superior Global...
Jan 20, 2011

I've read the many, many negatives from dated posts. Anything new? Anything positive.   TIA ...

Any Happy Superior Global Employees?
Mar 11, 2011

I have been made an offer recently from Superior Global.  I do have Escription experience, although my preference is straight typing, but I am beginning to wonder if we won't all have to make the transition to VR eventually.  I personally do prefer straight typing, but have done fairly well in the past with the Escription platform.  Just wondering if this is a stable company and if there truly are happy MTs there?  ...

SUPERIOR GLOBAL - Anyone Work For This Company?
Mar 24, 2011

Anyone work for this company?  Any info would be appreciated. ...

Experience With Superior Global (good Or Bad)?
Mar 25, 2011

Anyone have any work experience with Superior Global (good or bad)?   ...

Is Superior Global A Real Company?
Jun 06, 2011

I just applied online for a job for this company and after completing their "test" was told I did not qualify for a position. I have been a transcriptionist for 24 years and the questions they asked for their test were so easy any student fresh out of medical secretarial school could answer. After "failing" the test, I was then routed to another site which offered classes to "enhance" my training.  Is this a real company or a scam to get you take classes? ...

Superior Global Systems Unscrupulous
Oct 29, 2011

Worked for Superior Global Systems out of Texas 2 years ago--hired full-time, benefits, etc. HR said there was tons of work and that soon the real "floodgates would open" and there'd be even more work on a new account for which they were hiring. Ha! There was no work. Period. Supervisor stated there had just been a "lull" in new account work just as I was hired, but it would be resolved shortly...it was resolved all right--after "working" or scrambling/"fighting" with other newly hired fool ...

Superior Global Solutions Any Info?
Nov 06, 2011

Any info on Superior Global Solutions.   I see they are located in Plano, Texas which is close to where I am moving.  Any info appreciated.   ...

Anything, Good Or Bad, About Superior Global Solutions
Nov 30, 2011

Can anyone tell me anything, good or bad, about Superior Global Solutions. ...

My Experience With Superior Global Solutions
Dec 19, 2011

To sum it up, I just got back from the unemployment office. But for more details of it, here ya go.   I had just become certified and was notified of a paid 90-day internship with Superior Global Solutions (SGS). I quickly accepted the offer given that so many people I know have such a hard time finding work in their field. This internship popped up a week after becoming certified. I just wanted experience more than anything. I went through the 90-day internship with SGS and was really ...

Does Superior Global Solutions Use IC Employees?
Jan 14, 2012

Thinking of applying and looking for information.  I didn't see much in archives.  Thanks. ...

Proscript, Superior Global Or Amphion?
Sep 26, 2012

Will those with experience with these companies share how they would rate them in order of how they treat their employees? I'm trying to make a decision and will appreciate the feedback. TIA! ...

SUPERIOR GLOBAL SOLUTIONS - LAID OFF QAS
Jan 20, 2013

If you are a previous employee at Superior Global Solutions as an hourly QA and were terminated within the past 2 years I have valuable information that may be of benefit to you. Respond with your contact information and I will get in touch with you. ...