A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

any part of fine needle aspiration hyphenated? - Transcriptionist HP

Posted: Aug 31, 2010

I just took a practice test, and it asked this question of the following sentence, is the sentence below punctuated correctly? Fine needle aspiration revealed no abnormalities.  The answer on the test was false.  Is any part of fine needle aspiration hyphenated?  Help?

fine-needle aspiration - hyphen

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

I Know It Can't Be The "Dorset-Nazi Needle Aspiration System
Apr 19, 2011

but it really sounds like that.  The whole sentence is  "The contents of the gallbladder were suctioned out using the ------ Needle Aspiration System."  It is an intra-operative aspiration.  Any ideas?  Thanks! ...

S/l Pax Needle/packs Needle
Feb 10, 2015

Knee Aspiration
Feb 15, 2012

Brain dead I swear -  Please note, at his next appointment, he will need his knee aspirated and sent for CNS, fluid analysis and fluid Red-O. Is it CNS or C&S??  I'm sorry, it's been an extremely long week and this PA is very mumbly!!   Thanks for your help! ...

Needle Tip Bovie Electrocautery Or Needle Tipped Bovie E...
Jun 10, 2011

tip or tipped -- am I sensitive or nitpicked? ...

How Hard Is It Going To Be To Fine A New Job...
Oct 16, 2011

after being fired?   ...

Sl Bromer Or Romer Aspiration Biopsy
Nov 29, 2009

The patient is being evaluated for anemia, and it is suggested that he may have myelodysplastic syndrome.  This "Bromer or Romer" aspiration biopsy is suggested to further delineate this patient's anemia.  Thanks. ...

Fine Here, Never Happens On MY Work Days
Oct 01, 2014

x ...

Been Fine All Day, Now Jobs Not Loading.
Jan 21, 2015

My system has been working all day, and now I can't get any jobs to finish loading. ...

There Was No S/l Kitic Or Chictic, Wheezing, Or Any Indications Of Aspiration.
Nov 22, 2010

This is at the end of surgery.  There had been a problem with desaturation during the procedure if that helps. ...

Is Your Hearing So Fine Tuned That You Can Visualize What These Dictators Are Physically Doing?
Nov 18, 2014

There's this one dude who chews gum as he dictates the patient demographics. It's not super annoying and I can hear that part all fine.  Then, as he dictates the body of the report, he bites down on the gum and talks with only his lips and tongue while keeping his teeth clenched on the gum.  And he talks fast while he does it.  I know he does this because I reproduced it myself, as I'm a constant gum chewer, but I cheek my gum when I talk, not clench it in my teeth ...

Thoracocentesis - "scout" Needle?? "scalt" Needle?
Sep 07, 2011

x ...

Is Through And Through Hyphenated Ever? 
Jan 12, 2010

Is through and through hyphenated ever?    Ex:  . . . through-and-through fracture Ex:  . . . the defect to be through and through. Appreciate any and all help. ...

Hyphenated Last Name
Jul 02, 2012

If a physician's last name is hyphenated, such as Alice Jones-Brown, how would one do the initial's stating who dictated?  Would it be Dajb or Dab?  Thanks! ...

Hyphenated??
Jul 22, 2012

Is ST-segment changes hyphenated because it's an adjective, rather than not hyphenating ST segment when it's used as a noun?  Thanks ...

Is Non-healing Hyphenated?
Feb 15, 2010

x ...

Is C Loop Hyphenated?
Aug 05, 2010

Doctor dictates:  "...punctate ulcers in the duodenal bowel and C loop." Is "C loop" hyphenated? ...

Hyphenated Words
Jan 11, 2011

Is nonformulary hyphenated or not.  I am finding it both ways.  Unable to find a good reference point. ...

Hyphenated Name Or Not? Ortho
Jun 05, 2012

I know most names are hyphenated because they're usually named after more than one person, but there are exceptions such a Denis Browne or Robert Jones (splint) when it's just one person's first and last names. I am transcribing an op report in Ortho for a kid with a Salter-Harris fracture (That one I know - Salter-Harris isn't the question.), but the fragment is called a *Thurston Holland* or *Thurston-Holland* fragment. When I google it, I can find it both ways, also in re ...

Hyphenated Words Question Please
Jan 20, 2015

mild to moderate artery stenosis mid to distal LAD, etc... Do you all put hyphens to make it mild-to-moderate? mid-to-distal? ...

Should This Be Hyphenated? Cannulated-titanium Screws
May 24, 2010

"insertion of 3 cannulated titanium screws".  Should cannulated titanium be hyphenated?   Thanks. ...

Mid - Must It Be Written With Another Word Or Can It Be Separate Or Hyphenated?
Mar 24, 2013

midabdomen or mid abdomen - which would be correct or is either equally correct? ...

CMT Exam - How Many Questions Are Asked In Part I (theory) And Part II
Jul 28, 2010

I am planning to take my CMT exams in a couple of months. A couple of queries - How many questions are asked in part I (theory) and part II (transcription performance)? What is the passing grade? Any information will be helpful. Thanks! ...

S/l "qwhy-egg" Negative; Breast Aspiration
Jun 07, 2010

We aspirated about 3 cc of gray serous fluid, that is “qwhy-egg” negative, with total disappearance of a palpable mass. ideas? thanks ...

There Are Fine Interarticular Calcifications Next To The Superior S/l "ajuld" Acetabulum.
Aug 29, 2013

nm ...

Fine, We Will Just Post On The Main Board Or Company Board Then... Nm
Oct 12, 2014

Cather/needle
Nov 10, 2009

is it UE needle or Huey needle - the sentence reads "A 5-French UE or Huey catheter over a needle assembly"  thanks. ...

Yueh Needle?
Dec 01, 2009

yueh needle? ...

Amnio Needle Help
Jun 15, 2011

An 18 guage s/l Thor needle was placed into the amniotic cavity . . .    Suggestions? ...

Achievement Needle?
May 19, 2011

Doing radiology and he is doing a myelography.  He says a 22-gauge, 20-cm ___ needle is used.  Sounds like achievement needle, or cheetman needle?  Any ideas?  Thanks! ...

Atangeti Needle?
Aug 12, 2011

Dr. is doing an abdominal angiogram with runoff - thanks for help! ...