A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

no more stress-woohoo - budmt

Posted: Jul 10, 2013

I quit my job due to health issues and my stress level has gone way down.  I worked for 8 years here and it was okay.  There were tough times, but it was mostly okay because my TSM/CCM left me alone but were accessible if needed.  They answered my emails and phone calls (even though there were about 5 or so different ones through the years).  It was just aggravating when good accounts would go to ASR.  But, I don't have to worry anymore.  Hope things get better for all of you and good luck!!

I quit back in December - I am a brand new person-nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xxxx

no more stress - Gonzo

[ In Reply To ..]
My last day is today! After 20 years in the business. This job has sucked the life outta me and I hope I am happy as you are with no stress.....I am looking for an IC job where I can pick my hours while I am in school. Any suggestions?

I liked MModal, left a few months ago - because

[ In Reply To ..]
I needed to get out the house. I loved working as an MT when I worked for a hospital, but after getting outsourced the money just was not enough for me to continue with it.

I am now working as a medical office assistant for a large multispecialty clinic and I ENJOY getting up leaving the house every day and working around other people. For me all these MT companies were the same, no matter who you work for the amount of money you make still sucks. Especially now with everyone being on VR and pay dropping to 3 & 4 cents per line. That's just unreasonable.

Similar Messages:

ESL And ?new Stress Type. S/l Notambaki Stress Test. Nm
Jul 14, 2014

x ...

WooHoo...NJA Upon Log In
Oct 05, 2010

I hope that one of the 20 applications I've put in in the past 2 days pans out!   (None of them are for MT at all!) ...

WooHoo, A Raise,
Mar 15, 2010

Now I can buy new and improved ramen noodles.  Guess I should have given up sarcasm for lent. ...

WooHoo I Am FINALLY Out Of Here!!
Jul 19, 2012

Well it took me 2 months to get a job with the 1 company that I applied for and I am finally out of M*Modal and could not be any :) about it. Good luck to all of you that are staying, I hope that things will get better for you guys, I really do. ...

Woohoo - Last Week As An MT
Mar 02, 2015

Gave my notice last week. Just logged on this morning and am so excited to think this is my last Monday as an MT! Went shopping for clothes and shoes yesterday - sooooo ready to get back into the "real" world, working for a company that respects me & appreciates my skills, a place with a future, a company that observes paid holidays and is closed on weekends, a job with raises and bonuses -- I cannot wait! Thanks for letting me celebrate a little this morning :) ...

Books At A Discount! Woohoo!
Mar 19, 2010

Gotta love the daily tips for reducing your QA submission.  We can order books at a discount and have it payroll deducted.  Cool! Let's see, I think I can do without electricity for a while.  There was a time when this "perk" was fine, when we made more money.   If they start offering food stamps, then they will have my attention. ...

Woohoo! I Have 420 Lines For This 2 Week Pay.
Dec 21, 2012

Probably will be a 10.00 paycheck.   MERRY CHRISTMAS! ...

Woohoo Failed My Second Audit
Sep 05, 2014

Now I get to retire!!!  yaaaaa ...

WooHoo! Night Shift Gets A Raise!
Dec 23, 2010

That is way better than a pay cut!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS! ...

WooHoo! Got A 1802s Straight Typing Report.
Sep 15, 2010

when the idiot PA failed to properly hang up the phone after 298s. Just another day in MQ land. I need a vacation....Too bad I don't have any PTO left! ...

Stress Test Help Please
Mar 24, 2010

He dictates:  Nuclear stress test using s/l rag-oh-DYE-noh-scan .... He not so helpfully spells it  "rageodescan" which is not correct and does not help at all in a search. Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks. ...

Stress Test Help
Sep 12, 2011

After a Bruce protocol stress test says "It was an appropriate ______ response."  Kind of sounds like allotropic which doesn’t make sense to me. THANKS!!    ...

FIESA = STRESS
Apr 10, 2013

I don't know how much longer I can take FIESA...I even hate that name. Nit picking on everything...does it ever get better? ...

Stress Echo Protocol Help Please
Feb 11, 2010

Looking for a protocol for a stress echo that s/l MBA exilier?? Can't reference anything similar.  Thanks so much!! ...

Stress Test - METS
Mar 14, 2010

Would like anyone's opinion regarding how METS should be typed in reference to a stress test.  I have been typing it as METS for yrs and yrs, now on a newer account it was corrected to METs.  I've found it both ways when researching.  TIA for input.  ...

Cardiac Stress Test
May 04, 2010

I cannot understand what is being said at the end of this sentence as the doctor stumbles over the word and I don't have much experience when it come to stress test to be able to figure out which word this should be (under procedures).  "1. Cardiac stress test.  She had normal hemodynamic response to pharmocologic therapy. Clinically negative for ischemia, chest is negative for ischemia, (sensographically) negative for ischemia or infarct."  Also, should I make each ischemia ...

Cardiac - How To Type Nuc-med Stress?
Mar 31, 2011

Should it be nuc or nuke?  ...

ESL & Poor Dictator Stress
Feb 01, 2013

No more microscopic QA dissection for me. My new plan is to shoot the job full of blanks and send it in - far less stressful for sure. Each and every time I hear something that I am not 100% sure of - they get a blank. This is not now nor was it ever MY personal problem. Today I'm quite tired of being penalized for someone else's inability to dictate clear enough to perfectly discern what was said. No more cleaning up sentences either. QA: Verbatim you want? Verbatim you get. ...

Finally Got Out, Stress Level GONE
Sep 22, 2014

I finally got to the point I hated time for work.  I went through 2 buyouts and it just seemed to get worse.  I have watched QA people busted down due to not getting enough lines per hour, which is impossible when there's not enough work, and when most of the acute care work was 100% listens.  I got ONE raise in 7 years yet the duties kept piling on and found out some were making 4.00 an hour more than me in lower positions. On days off you were expected to join meetings no m ...

S/l Lexi Myoview Stress Test??
Dec 27, 2009

It s/l Lexi Myoview stress test.  What is the Lexi?? ...

A Free While-You-Work Stress Buster
Jan 23, 2010

I've found a wonderful way to reduce stress while working long hours.  It reduces dramatically the times I've wanted to choke some of the bad dictators I seem to constantly get.  It's called ShoutCast and it's free internet radio.  You don't need to download anything if you have WinAmp on your PC.  It plays nonstop, no commercials, etc.  I keep the volume very low at 1 or 2 on the WinAmp player so it plays in the background through my headset and ...

Word Help For Stress Incontinence Patient
Sep 22, 2010

Hi, I have a repair of bladder incontinence using an Align sling. It sounds like he is saying "the s/l pool tube sucker was used for spacing." It could be pull-tip sucker or something like that, but I can't find anything that would help. ...

"I Am Uncertain As To Whether Or Not The S/l Stress Raisors
Jan 19, 2011

of the hardware may cause another fracture".  Thanks for any help!   ...

LF Function On A Stress Test?=Editing
May 07, 2013

What is "moderate LF function" on a nuclear stress test? I am editing a report. Thank you. ...

Are Stress Tests Considered Radiology?
Feb 03, 2015

x ...

Get Ready For Lots More Stress Now At Synernet
Mar 19, 2015

as they ramp up for summer. Having people off means we have to work harder and more OT because we've just been having such an easy time of it. Warnings and threatenings. All they know. Turn around times not being met? It's because we're so lazy. Hiring all the time? Still not enough staff; never enough staff. Cheery picking; never addressed. Rotten VR; never addressed. Never knowing what work, which doctors, or work types your're going to be doing anymore; never addressed. Co ...

Podiatry -- Treatment For Stress Fracture
May 29, 2015

PLAN: (s/l ally mats) with first ray cut-outs were given to the patient bilaterally.  Cannot find anything similar to ally mat thank you ...

Stress Test S/l Shield Heart Rate
Jan 25, 2011

Equivocal test by EKG at a ____________heart rate. --  s/l shield heart rate. ...

LEXISCAN CARDIOLITE Exercise Stress Question....
Sep 03, 2011

Under the heading Raw data, "Lung/heart ratio is within normal limits.  There was moderate s/l "gut" initial artifact seen.   He is an ESL doctor so I purely guessing on the "gut"......just sounds like a g or c, but could be anything!  Thanks..... ...

Stress Echocardiogram-"oxine Dry Drop?"
Jan 04, 2010

The doctor said the stress echocardiogram did not show any evidence of ischemia and then what sounds like "oxine dry drop" from 99 to 92 with exertion.  Any ideas?  ...