A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

echocardiogram to compare - hmm

Posted: Jul 28, 2010

echocardiogram to compare air to ?_______ dilatation

Does this make sense?

I don't believe there are air containing structures seen on echocardiogram, so not to me - dd

[ In Reply To ..]

that is what I thought - hmm

[ In Reply To ..]
but thought maybe I was missing something :/

can you give more information? Is there a s/l to that blank? - ddd

[ In Reply To ..]

atrial - dilatation? nm

[ In Reply To ..]

maybe just stumbled over compare - ddd

[ In Reply To ..]
echocardiogram to compare atrial dilatation makes sense in a sentence, how about with the rest of the report? Was there a previous echo done in which they were comparing old to new?

Could you be hearing aortic root dilation? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

yes, I found out it was aortic root. - hmm

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks

Similar Messages:

Please Help With Echocardiogram
Mar 15, 2010

Echocardiogram revealed normal left ventricular function with moderate tricuspid regurgitation.  No s/l intramural spondys or sprondys  was seen.  TIA for any help! ...

Echocardiogram Help
Dec 14, 2010

Can anyone fill in the blank at the end of the sentence?  Sounds like he's saying "rain jewels." A 2-dimensional echocardiogram:  Mild CLVH.  EF 35 to 40%.  Left atrium 4.6.  Mild moderate MR.  Positive _____.  ...

Compare
Mar 14, 2012

Has anyone worked on both M-Modal and Escription, and can you compare them as to ease of use, line count, etc.   Thanks. ...

Echocardiogram Phrasing
Oct 08, 2010

Am I typing this correctly?  "His last echo showed an EF of 35% +/- 5." ...

Type Of Echocardiogram
Nov 23, 2010

It sounds like transit self O2 echo... ...

Elongated In Echocardiogram
May 09, 2014

There is a presence of "elongated ?cardus denia" in four chamber views. Thank you for your guidance in this matter. ...

Word On Echocardiogram
Jul 18, 2014

Doing an echocardiogram report and it sounds like "temito or temi-tube flow."  Any thoughts on what he is saying? ...

How Does Spheris Compare?
Jan 21, 2010

Is there anyone out there who has worked for Spheris and other large companies? If so, how does Spheris compare? Looking for other opportunities, but don't want to end up in a worse situation :) In particular, has anyone worked for both Spheris and Webmedx? thanks ...

Would Like To Compare Notes With Others New To MQ,
Apr 16, 2011

especially if you're on a southwestern account and doing editing for the first time.   I started with MQ last month and feel very discouraged, mainly for all the minor negative feedback I'm getting.  I'd like to know how the other new employees are doing so I can get a sense of where I stand.  I keep thinking any day now I'll get a notice I'm fired.   Email me directly and dish it out. ...

Echocardiogram Chamber Dimensions
Mar 31, 2010

I haven't done an echo in quite a while.  Can anyone help with these chamber dimensions?  There are two that I'm not sure what he is saying, but I've included the rest for reference.  Thanks! s/l end dostic 4.1 s/l twoflets 3 septum 1.2 posterior wall 1.2 left atrium 5.1 aortic root 3.5 aortic valve 2 ...

Echo Cardiogram Or Echocardiogram
Jan 01, 2011

T: Echo cardiogram preformed yesterday did reveal an ejection fracture of 29% it also showed a mildly dilated right ventricle and hypocontractile with a moderate sized paracardio effusion. ...

Anyone Able To Compare Nuance/Softscript
Feb 12, 2014

Nuance Fiesa is about to drive me insane.  0.25 deduction for not putting a period in.  REALLY????  I will contest it, but hate the amount of time we have to spend defending ourselves against this crappy QA system. Thinking about SoftScript.  Anyone able to compare how their QA stands next to Nuance.  Any info for comparison purposes welcome.  I realize there is no such thing as a perfect company, but...  Thanks. ...

Compare Nuance And Amphion ??
Feb 22, 2015

Anyone have experience with both and able to give a comparison?  Line requirements, benefits, QA, etc. TIA ...

Wanting To Compare Contractor Rates
Jun 20, 2012

I'm seeing pay rates all over the place on this board and I'm just curious as to what others are receiving. I'm an independent contractor. I have a lot of psychiatric accounts but they only pay 10 cents a line (65 characters, of course).  That's a decrease from my standard rate a few years ago (but supply and demand made me reduce my rate).  Because I'm a fast typist and the psychiatric work is easy, I easly make $30 an hour when I'm focused.I've ...

Please Compare Nuance With Accentus, If You Have Worked For Both
Sep 01, 2012

As little or as much info as you want is certainly appreciated.  Whatever you have time to post.  Thank you so much.  ...

EditScript Vs. M*Modal For Editing. Anybody Used Both And Can Compare?
Nov 28, 2012

I've been on EditScript for a while now and was looking for another position using the same platform but elsewhere.  I have a lead that is M*Modal, though (they used to use EditScript), and even the recruiter admitted that of those who've done both, most prefer EditScript.  But I'm thinking that with a smaller company where there aren't so many cooks in the kitchen it might even out to be about the same in terms of quality anyway?  Or maybe I'll just be on ...

Compare Company Line Rates (sm)
Apr 03, 2014

Can we post line rates quoted to experienced MTs this year?  I think many of us do not wish to waste applying and testing for a company that is reducing the line rate AGAIN to only .03 cpl.  If anyone was offered less than .04/.08, did you turn it down? Did they offer more? Name of company?Thanks for any input.  ...

How Does General Transcription Compare To Medical?
Apr 16, 2014

For those who have done general transcription how does it compare to medical?  Is it easier? What about the pay?  Any other info wold be great too! ...

Compare Line Rates Between IC And Employee?
Aug 19, 2014

Can someone please tell me how to compare line rates between IC and employee?  I know IC pays less due to taxes and social security not paid by employer, but if someone could tell me what 8 cpl as an IC really pays, I would really appreciate it.  TIA. ...

Can Someone Compare Andrews To AHIMA Basic Coding Course?
Feb 07, 2013

they call this a 12-course basics.  it says 2000, plus you need an additional 290 +225 for the required anatomy and physiology course, which you must at least get a C before you can proceed with the coding.  they also suggest 35 a year for becoming a member.  books are also a lot extra, looks like.   says 4 clusters of 15-week courses, that is 60 weeks, yes?   anyone have experience with this course?  call me gun-shy, but this is the organization who threw MT unde ...

Stress Echocardiogram-"oxine Dry Drop?"
Jan 04, 2010

The doctor said the stress echocardiogram did not show any evidence of ischemia and then what sounds like "oxine dry drop" from 99 to 92 with exertion.  Any ideas?  ...

S/l Torn Cord E Or Torn Quarde.....on Echocardiogram?
Jul 15, 2010

nm ...

Regarding An Echocardiogram, Is It METS Or METs?
Apr 08, 2010

She exercised for nine minutes on a Bruce protocol, which was the equivalent of 10 METS of activity.  Should it be METS or METs?    TIA. ...