A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

please help with echocardiogram - sm

Posted: Mar 15, 2010

Echocardiogram revealed normal left ventricular function with moderate tricuspid regurgitation.  No s/l intramural spondys or sprondys  was seen. 

TIA for any help!

Could it be... - obsoleteMT

[ In Reply To ..]
possibly "thrombus"?

Oh, gosh - (sm)

[ In Reply To ..]
that is it . . . what a duh moment for me. Thanks to both of you!

thrombus? - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

echo help - peach

[ In Reply To ..]
intramural thrombus

echocardiogram - T

[ In Reply To ..]
are you sure it is not intramural thrombus?

Similar Messages:

Echocardiogram Help
Dec 14, 2010

Can anyone fill in the blank at the end of the sentence?  Sounds like he's saying "rain jewels." A 2-dimensional echocardiogram:  Mild CLVH.  EF 35 to 40%.  Left atrium 4.6.  Mild moderate MR.  Positive _____.  ...

Echocardiogram To Compare
Jul 28, 2010

echocardiogram to compare air to ?_______ dilatation Does this make sense? ...

Echocardiogram Phrasing
Oct 08, 2010

Am I typing this correctly?  "His last echo showed an EF of 35% +/- 5." ...

Type Of Echocardiogram
Nov 23, 2010

It sounds like transit self O2 echo... ...

Elongated In Echocardiogram
May 09, 2014

There is a presence of "elongated ?cardus denia" in four chamber views. Thank you for your guidance in this matter. ...

Word On Echocardiogram
Jul 18, 2014

Doing an echocardiogram report and it sounds like "temito or temi-tube flow."  Any thoughts on what he is saying? ...

Echocardiogram Chamber Dimensions
Mar 31, 2010

I haven't done an echo in quite a while.  Can anyone help with these chamber dimensions?  There are two that I'm not sure what he is saying, but I've included the rest for reference.  Thanks! s/l end dostic 4.1 s/l twoflets 3 septum 1.2 posterior wall 1.2 left atrium 5.1 aortic root 3.5 aortic valve 2 ...

Echo Cardiogram Or Echocardiogram
Jan 01, 2011

T: Echo cardiogram preformed yesterday did reveal an ejection fracture of 29% it also showed a mildly dilated right ventricle and hypocontractile with a moderate sized paracardio effusion. ...

Stress Echocardiogram-"oxine Dry Drop?"
Jan 04, 2010

The doctor said the stress echocardiogram did not show any evidence of ischemia and then what sounds like "oxine dry drop" from 99 to 92 with exertion.  Any ideas?  ...

S/l Torn Cord E Or Torn Quarde.....on Echocardiogram?
Jul 15, 2010

nm ...

Regarding An Echocardiogram, Is It METS Or METs?
Apr 08, 2010

She exercised for nine minutes on a Bruce protocol, which was the equivalent of 10 METS of activity.  Should it be METS or METs?    TIA. ...