A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Hand surgery help. She would like to be scheduled just for the (s/l blat) tenodesis of the right wr - no name

Posted: Oct 06, 2010

TIA!

band tenodesis - cll

[ In Reply To ..]
ZX

Similar Messages:

Hand Surgery
Dec 03, 2012

Sentence is:  ". . . interdigital nerve identified.  This was teased free of the adjacent vascular structures and retracted RSV and dissected proximal." I cannot find RSV.  Could it be something else? ...

Hand Surgery Question
Sep 12, 2010

Examination of the left hand reveals flexion contractures of the ring and little fingers with (s/l tube passively open so the palm can be cleaned."  thanks so much... We are not supposed to leave blanks this weekend if possible, but yet I cannot make out what is being said here at all!!! ...

Hand Surgery Term
Jan 14, 2014

"Our dissection was carried out between the third and fourth extensor tendons which were intact. The juncture *ay ten oh nuh* was divided, and unable to be repaired at the end of the case. The third metacarpal and fourth metacarpal bones were exposed." TIA ...

Hand Surgery: On Exam, She Has A Negative (s/l Earl's Test But A Positive Broman's Sign).
Sep 20, 2010

TIA!!! ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

When They Don't Have Any Work For Us During Our Scheduled
Dec 23, 2014

shift, how is it legal for them to require we make up the time on another day, when we've already set aside time, clocked in, & wasted time when there was no work during our scheduled shift!!  So, if this is legal, in theory they could just keep you on stand-by all the time for free until there's actually some work to do.  How can they get away with this?  I could see if they had let us know ahead of time, you'll be off on such-and-such day but have to substitut ...

Patient First Anyone Scheduled Yet?
Feb 13, 2015

I know they were interviewing recently.  Anyone scheduled yet?   ...

Anyone Here Scheduled To Go To VA For Patient First
May 20, 2015

Has anyone been contacted to travel to Virginia this summer for 2nd test at Patient First? ...

Got Logged Out Of DQS Saying I Am Not Scheduled To Work
May 19, 2010

Has this happened to anyone else today? I am scheduled to work and I was told I am restricted from accessing DQS ...

Question Regarding Scheduled Hours And NJA
Mar 25, 2011

I'm about to start working for MedQuist, and will be sceduled a certain number of hours to work on certain days.  Being an employee versus an IC, if there is no work available, will I still get paid for those hours? ...

If You're Scheduled To Work On A Holiday
Apr 05, 2012

and run out of work, wait 15 minutes, put in a Qcare ticket, etc., are you supposed to check back to see if any work comes in throughout the day, or do you take the rest of that day off after getting NJA for 15 minutes?  I've never been really clear on the whole thing...  TIA! ...

Scheduled For An Interview With AssistMed
Jun 08, 2012

I am scheduled for an interview with AssistMed. Does anyone know if they have PTO? I can't seem to find any info. Any info would be helpful.   THANKS! ...

Interview With Accentus Scheduled
Jun 20, 2012

Everything I've read has been positive. Is it difficult to work up to over 200 lph for transcription and 325 for VR? Seems like it would be, looking at their compensation. Thanks!! ...

He Is Scheduled For A S/l Moncreth PD Catheter
Mar 20, 2013

Patient in end stage renal disease scheduled for s/l mon-creeth PD catheter.  ...

Working Scheduled Hours
Aug 14, 2013

MModal HAS to be in the Top 10 of the worst companies to work for.  Got the email saying we MUST work our scheduled hours, only 2 MTs allowed on per account per day, 2 weeks notice if asking for days off, a month's notice if more than 5 days, no changing hours around unless approved in advance.  And yet, HERE I SIT . .  . just like I did on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday . .  . sat down to work my scheduled hours and  . . . I have NO WORK!  Talk about one-sided! &n ...

I Scheduled The CCS Exam Today
Sep 19, 2013

I know this exam is extremely difficult but I am going to attempt it. I already took and passed the CPC, but I understand the CCS is even  harder. Do any of you coders have any advice? Thanks! ...

AssistMed And Now Have An Interview Scheduled
Oct 19, 2014

I tested with AssistMed and now have an interview scheduled. Anyone have any experience with this company? ...

Pt Is Scheduled For A Distal Humeral Osteotomy
Jul 12, 2010

x ...

Had A Phone Interview Scheduled But No One Called Me!
Aug 25, 2011

Thanks for nothing, TTS! You schedule a time for a phone interview with me and then you don't call?! Boooooo! ...

Pt Scheduled For Repeat ORIF Left Femur - Please Sm
Apr 12, 2010

Patient is now scheduled for repeat ORIF with replacement of femoral rod and tibial strut bone grafting with application of s/l dull-miles cables.  Thanks! ...

Been Contacted By Synernet And A Phone Call Has Been Scheduled
Dec 06, 2012

Greetings MT sisters, After taking several tests I have been contacted by Synernet and a phone call has been scheduled.  The job in question is full time, which is really more than I'd planned on doing. Still ...  If any of you know anything, good or bad, about this company, I'd be very grateful for you to share it. Particularly interested in availability of work; general quality of VR , if involved; and pay, of course.   Thanks a bunch Myrie in Portland OR   ...

Oral Surgery - General Surgery
Jan 23, 2015

Stumped here.  :(  Surgeon says:  Two screws fractured at the level of the bone.   They were ____________ and removed in the usual fashion.       The blank sounds like "truffened", "troughened", "truffined"?  Some sort of removal.  I have absolutely no idea.     Thanks in advance.  :)  ...

Sistas, Watch Your Timecards. Mine Is Again Showing 0s, No Scheduled
Nov 16, 2012

It got my shifts wrong for different days, putting 5 instead of 6 hours.  It evened out mostly to be correct but put an extra hour of PTO on my schedule. Which, my CCM, pointed out, I got paid for but my concern is if it keeps messing up on this stuff, how could I be being adversely affected.  Nothing here works as they want. ...

Patient Is Scheduled For ORIF Right Hip. We Will Use S/l Dull-meyer Greater Trochanteric Clamp
Jan 14, 2010

x ...

Patient Being Scheduled For A Left Total Knee Arthroplasty. "We Will Utilize S/l Depews Coordi
Dec 10, 2009

x ...

Gout In Hand
Jan 08, 2010

I am experiencing gout in my left hand which is very painful.  Has anyone had this?  Any advice for still being able to work?  The doctor has put meon colchicine, prednisone and Vicodin.  Thanks in advance for any advice! ...

Raise Your Hand If....
Mar 15, 2010

.... you were not trained thru an MT school but had equivalent medical studies schooling/background/hospital work... and managed to market yourself or simply applied to jobs and found yourself a start as an MT (in otherwords, without going thru any special "MT course" or certification since you had already gone thru university level courses in which you learned the same required medical subjects).If this is you, please tell me your story. ...

Right Hand Dominant
Jul 01, 2010

Is this correct?    right-hand-dominant male One of my doctors uses this phrase all the time and this is always the way I have typed it. I just want to know if I am typing it correctly, and if it is not correct what is the correct way to type it? My thanks to anyone who answers ...

Transcend Hand-off
Jun 17, 2010

I work at a hospital that will shortly transition over to Health Management Associates.  I have seen on their website they outsource all  transcription work to Transcend.  Right now all transcriptionists will be staying put but probably the first of year that will not be the case - can someone tell me anything about this company?  Line rate, ease of making good counts, etc.  Thanks. ...

Hand Controls
Sep 05, 2010

I am having a lot of trouble with pain in my knees when using the foot pedal.  Does any know of any type of hand controls?  Thanks! ...