A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pancreatic cancer chemo: folfirinox .. F capped or all capped or none? - traci

Posted: Jan 06, 2011

?

all capped - me

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

International Units Capped Or Not Capped
Feb 24, 2011

International Units or international units ...

Is The "S" In Staph Aureus Capped, Or Only Capped When Expanded To Staphylococcus Aureus?
Dec 12, 2009

XXX ...

Pt With Pancreatic Cancer, Very Clear Says "gem Braxane" Chemo.
Jan 18, 2011

? ...

Enterobacter Capped???
May 29, 2015

Is enterobactoer capitalized if it is by itself and not with the species.  My spell check says it is incorrect if it is not capitalized, but i thought it was only supposed to be capitalized if the genus and species are together.   ...

Lichen Sclerosus Et Atrophicus .. Capped Or Not??
Apr 19, 2010

x ...

How Do You Fix Docqscribe So Second Letter Stays Capped
Apr 11, 2012

I know there is a way, cant remember ...

Vapor Wand? Is It Capped? Is It Spelled Correctly? Thanks.
Jan 04, 2010

XX ...

Pt With Pancreatic Cancer, On S/l Gem Cap Chemotherapy.
Feb 22, 2011

:) ...

Anyone Ever Hear Of "garden Variety Cold" And Is It Capped?
Jan 26, 2010

x ...

"Capped Vessels" On Abdominal Exam?
Apr 12, 2011

Grade 2 / Grade II Sprain Of The Ankle (also, Is Grade Capped) ?? Nm Thx
Mar 04, 2011

x ...

Is XELOX A Legit Chemo Regimen For Colorectal Cancer? Not Comfy With Ref. Thanks! Nm
Mar 18, 2014

.. ...

Chemo For Recurrent Prostate Cancer S/l: "aligard"
Jun 03, 2010

Thanks. ...

Pancreatic Abscess
Nov 18, 2009

He was worked up and found possible pancreatic abscess by interventional radiology and needle core biopsy, 5 cm s/l palopancreas resteron organized pneumonia, although they said it was too little to drain. Thanks for any help. ...

Pancreatic Lab Test
Aug 20, 2012

Have you heard of an endo/sync pancreatic lab test with lipase?  Thank you--they are just listing. ...

In A Cancer Report, The Doctor Gave A Diagnosis Of Stage IIIC T4aN2M0 Cancer
Jun 14, 2013

In a cancer report, the doctor gave a diagnosis of Stage IIIC T4aN2M0 cancer.  Then she later said, He was staged as a pathological T4aN2a.  She added the a and dropped the M0.   I listened very carefully for the diagnosis and later in the problem list.  She does not add the a after the N2 in either place.    Does anyone know why it is N2a in one place but just N2 in the DX?  ...

Gleason 4+5=9 With 1 Out Of 1 Cores Containing Cancer "linked" Of Cancer Was 0.35 Cm
Jun 30, 2010

Gleason score 4 + 5 = 9 involving 35% of the specimen, 1 out of 1 cores contained cancer, linx of cancer was 0.35 cm.  She says the linked or linx twice in the document.  ?? ...

Chemo
Jun 14, 2010

s/l fifafubase chemotherapy (Roswell Park Regime). Any help? thnks ...

Chemo Drug Help!
Oct 24, 2009

"Patient was started on _____ 1.6 mg IV, as well as CCNU 20 mg p.o., representing a 75% dose reduction."   It sounds like "en-christine." lol en-kris-teen.  Anyone ever heard of it? Thanks! ...

Chemo Note
Aug 28, 2010

How would I write this properly? The patient received a total of 224 x 10 to the eighth nucleated cells or 0.37 x 10 to the eighth with a total CD 3 dose of 16.96 x 10 to the sixth per cubic gram patient weight. ...

Chemo Word Help
Nov 19, 2011

patient considered at high recurrence risk for breast cancer, and I would recommend combination chemotherapy utilizing s/l dose-stent  Adriamycin, Cytoxan as well as s/l dose-stent Taxol.  Does anyone know what this might be.  (Sorry I posted this to the message board earlier - wrong place.) Thx ...

Chemo Term
Jul 19, 2012

Pt with recurrent ovarian carcinoma.    "She is on Gemzar at 1 g/m2 as well as carboplatin s/l "with an ADC of 4."    Cannot confirm the term ADC.  Is this a lab test, or what?  TIA~ ...

New Chemo Drug?
Jan 09, 2013

A new salvage treatment s/l "rogarephin"  -  cannot find any reference for it?   Anybody every heard of this? ...

Chemo Drug Help
Apr 30, 2013

I just can't seem to find this drug!  Doctor says "the patient's mother is receiving Xelox and s/l Zoleria/Soleria/Xoleria for metastatic colon cancer."  Any suggestions anyone!?  Thanks! ...

'zero Adjuvant' Chemo
May 07, 2013

HI all, I have a doc dictating an oncology report (patient has liver cancer) and he says, " I indicated that he could be considered for “s/l sero or zero adjuvant” chemotherapy with FOLFOX regimen for 12 cycles in total. " My question is has anyone heard of a chemo regimen that sounds like zero or sero adjuvant chemo? The doc put it in quotes... Thanks ...

Chemo Drug?
Jul 08, 2013

This is a drug for breast cancer with metastatic disease for bone after failing with Herceptin, Navelbine, pertuzamab, Taxol.  Sounds like "Canceda" could be a K as well, but very difficult to hear and doc flubs in middle.  Any suggestions? Thanks! ...

Chemo Coding
Mar 11, 2015

If someone is recieving chemo for two days would you put 99.25 twice or just once? ...

Chemo Help - Evastin And Euneritic
Dec 16, 2009

I have a cancer patient status post hx of ovarian cancer receiving chemo for the past year.  She now has mets to the brain and is now status post craniectomy to remove the mets.  Her 2 chemo meds are (this is a physical therapy student dictating this, so take it for what it's worth) are "Evastin" which I'm sure she means "Avastin" and something that sounds like "Euneritic" which I cannot find anywhere.  Anyone have a clue?  She's pretty clear with her enun ...

Chemo Drug S/l Simulat
May 28, 2010

nm ...

Is It Chemodenervation Or Chemo-denervation
Feb 07, 2011

I cannot locate in my books and online has it both ways.  It is a combined medical word, which I would usually just put together, but......... not sure.  any ideas? ...