A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Chemo note - salicestar

Posted: Aug 28, 2010

How would I write this properly?

The patient received a total of 224 x 10 to the eighth nucleated cells or 0.37 x 10 to the eighth with a total CD 3 dose of 16.96 x 10 to the sixth per cubic gram patient weight.

10 to the 8th would be suprascript, as in the second dosage you give. - Cyndiee

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

superscript - like this

[ In Reply To ..]

The patient received a total of 224 x 108 nucleated cells or 0.37 x 108 with a total CD 3 dose of 16.96 x 106 per cubic gram patient weight.

Similar Messages:

Chemo
Jun 14, 2010

s/l fifafubase chemotherapy (Roswell Park Regime). Any help? thnks ...

Chemo Drug Help!
Oct 24, 2009

"Patient was started on _____ 1.6 mg IV, as well as CCNU 20 mg p.o., representing a 75% dose reduction."   It sounds like "en-christine." lol en-kris-teen.  Anyone ever heard of it? Thanks! ...

Chemo Word Help
Nov 19, 2011

patient considered at high recurrence risk for breast cancer, and I would recommend combination chemotherapy utilizing s/l dose-stent  Adriamycin, Cytoxan as well as s/l dose-stent Taxol.  Does anyone know what this might be.  (Sorry I posted this to the message board earlier - wrong place.) Thx ...

Chemo Term
Jul 19, 2012

Pt with recurrent ovarian carcinoma.    "She is on Gemzar at 1 g/m2 as well as carboplatin s/l "with an ADC of 4."    Cannot confirm the term ADC.  Is this a lab test, or what?  TIA~ ...

New Chemo Drug?
Jan 09, 2013

A new salvage treatment s/l "rogarephin"  -  cannot find any reference for it?   Anybody every heard of this? ...

Chemo Drug Help
Apr 30, 2013

I just can't seem to find this drug!  Doctor says "the patient's mother is receiving Xelox and s/l Zoleria/Soleria/Xoleria for metastatic colon cancer."  Any suggestions anyone!?  Thanks! ...

'zero Adjuvant' Chemo
May 07, 2013

HI all, I have a doc dictating an oncology report (patient has liver cancer) and he says, " I indicated that he could be considered for “s/l sero or zero adjuvant” chemotherapy with FOLFOX regimen for 12 cycles in total. " My question is has anyone heard of a chemo regimen that sounds like zero or sero adjuvant chemo? The doc put it in quotes... Thanks ...

Chemo Drug?
Jul 08, 2013

This is a drug for breast cancer with metastatic disease for bone after failing with Herceptin, Navelbine, pertuzamab, Taxol.  Sounds like "Canceda" could be a K as well, but very difficult to hear and doc flubs in middle.  Any suggestions? Thanks! ...

Chemo Coding
Mar 11, 2015

If someone is recieving chemo for two days would you put 99.25 twice or just once? ...

Chemo Help - Evastin And Euneritic
Dec 16, 2009

I have a cancer patient status post hx of ovarian cancer receiving chemo for the past year.  She now has mets to the brain and is now status post craniectomy to remove the mets.  Her 2 chemo meds are (this is a physical therapy student dictating this, so take it for what it's worth) are "Evastin" which I'm sure she means "Avastin" and something that sounds like "Euneritic" which I cannot find anywhere.  Anyone have a clue?  She's pretty clear with her enun ...

Chemo Drug S/l Simulat
May 28, 2010

nm ...

Is It Chemodenervation Or Chemo-denervation
Feb 07, 2011

I cannot locate in my books and online has it both ways.  It is a combined medical word, which I would usually just put together, but......... not sure.  any ideas? ...

Chemo S/l Ur A Voy, For Metatatic Melanoma
Oct 06, 2011

? ...

Generic Chemo Drug
Jan 24, 2012

Has anyone ever heard of the generic drug to thrombocytopenia s/l azodactine???  I am researching myself to death here and can't find anything remotely close. Any help appreciated! ...

Chemo/clinical Trial Drug
Jun 20, 2011

Help!  The doctor is saying... a clinical trial of possibly Vidaza plus "verunastat" - I cannot seem to find anything for the second drug anywhere.  This is for AML.  Anyone come across that before? Any input is helpful!  Thanks. ...

Side Effect To Chemo....s/l Desbusia, Grade 1
Dec 03, 2009

. ...

Post Chemo Lung CA, S/l Postobstructive Elective Sore Pneumonitis
Jan 15, 2010

Can't find anything online or in books. ...

Is XELOX A Legit Chemo Regimen For Colorectal Cancer? Not Comfy With Ref. Thanks! Nm
Mar 18, 2014

.. ...

Due For Number Four Chemo? Is Number Four Right Or Should It Be Number-4 Chemo? Also,
Aug 08, 2013

what's the rule for dates?  Should it be 05/25/2014 or May 25, 2014?  Thanks. ...

Pt On Chemo, List Of Meds S/l "jello Vent Or Gel Event"
May 16, 2011

1.       Prednisone 10 mg. 2.       Septra 160 mg twice daily on Monday and Tuesday. 3.       Oxycodone 5 mg as needed during chemotherapy. 4.       Omeprazole 20 mg while she is taking prednisone.   5.       "Gelivent"  nightly.  6.       Neupogen after chemotherapy. 7.    &nbs ...

Chemo For Recurrent Prostate Cancer S/l: "aligard"
Jun 03, 2010

Thanks. ...

Pt With Pancreatic Cancer, Very Clear Says "gem Braxane" Chemo.
Jan 18, 2011

? ...

On Chemo. Complicated By S/l "a Mill I Ca" Bacteria Infection.
Jun 29, 2011

?? ...

Chemo For Renal Cell Carcinoma..Sutent Or SUTENT?
Oct 27, 2010

:) ...

Pancreatic Cancer Chemo: Folfirinox .. F Capped Or All Capped Or None?
Jan 06, 2011

? ...

Pt Relapsed And Was Switched To "pez Ol Pa Mib". (chemo)
Dec 15, 2010

? ...

Op Note Help !!
Oct 20, 2009

The fundus was then grasped with a s/l "shaney"______, and the uterus was flipped.  The final pedicles were then clamped, cut, and ligated with a 2-0 Vicryl with a s/l 4NF_____ and a stay suture bilaterally. ...

ENT Note
Oct 30, 2009

In regards to his ears, he is status post tube placement, adenotonsillectomy, and left s/l "cleft or cales utoma" removal.   thanks for any help! ...

ER Note
Dec 21, 2009

The physician request that I format in an ER Note, but all I can find is an ER Consultation, progress Note, or soap note. How do I decide which to use? I need one that can handle the history, past medical history, and review of systems. Does anyone have a site I can locate this information plz.   ...

Op Note - Can I Help!
Nov 10, 2010

OK, am editing an op note that ASR typed as......maintained the dorsal wrist artery with an ERECT MALE and using bipolar cautery.  Where do I sign up for OR tech classes? :) ...