A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

How do you fix docqscribe so second letter stays capped - forgot how to do it

Posted: Apr 11, 2012

I know there is a way, cant remember

nevermind got it - thanks

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Pancreatic Cancer Chemo: Folfirinox .. F Capped Or All Capped Or None?
Jan 06, 2011

? ...

International Units Capped Or Not Capped
Feb 24, 2011

International Units or international units ...

Is The "S" In Staph Aureus Capped, Or Only Capped When Expanded To Staphylococcus Aureus?
Dec 12, 2009

XXX ...

MS WORD HELP. Will Not Begin Sentence With First Letter In All Caps Anymore, Also The Letter "
Dec 20, 2009

A few weeks ago, for no reason that I can find, I cannot get the first letter of a sentence to be in all caps automatically, (unless I do it manually.)  The same for the letter " I " by itself when typed.   It was always automatic and now all of a sudden it is doing this and I cannot figure out how to change it back. Has anybody else had this problem, if so, how did you fix it? Thanks, appreciate the help ...

Enterobacter Capped???
May 29, 2015

Is enterobactoer capitalized if it is by itself and not with the species.  My spell check says it is incorrect if it is not capitalized, but i thought it was only supposed to be capitalized if the genus and species are together.   ...

Lichen Sclerosus Et Atrophicus .. Capped Or Not??
Apr 19, 2010

x ...

Vapor Wand? Is It Capped? Is It Spelled Correctly? Thanks.
Jan 04, 2010

XX ...

Anyone Ever Hear Of "garden Variety Cold" And Is It Capped?
Jan 26, 2010

x ...

"Capped Vessels" On Abdominal Exam?
Apr 12, 2011

Grade 2 / Grade II Sprain Of The Ankle (also, Is Grade Capped) ?? Nm Thx
Mar 04, 2011

x ...

Letter
Nov 17, 2009

Well, I have too read between the lines in that letter.  I hope no one read it and said to themselves - well, I guess they do appreciate us - NOT.  I also think they are going to take something away, whether wages or benefits.  I have cut back everyway I can think of, dropped full coverage on my vehicle, cut back on my Dish satellite, which I do not have time to watch anyway, just buy the groceries I need, do not go anywhere unless I absolutely have to, etc.  If things get mu ...

I Have Sent A Letter To The Law...sm
Apr 30, 2010

firm (Pepper Law)who will be handling the audits of companies for compliance with the laws regarding independent contractors vs employees. Dear Sirs,  As a medical transcriptionist I am happy that the federal government will be cracking down on the companies that misclassify employees as independent contractors.  This practice is rampant in the medical transcription field and I wanted to make sure that you are aware of this.  These companies require a set schedule including a com ...

Letter From CEO
Oct 13, 2010

Got an e mail from CEO stating how wonderful the company is doing.  Of course it is, we are producing more than every before and getting paid far less than ever before.  Who would'nt turn a profit.  Can't make my rent for the 2nd month in a row. ...

Type "Letter, Dated 08/12/09, States...." Or "A Letter, Dated 08/12/09, States...&quo
Apr 21, 2010

Can anyone tell me what the more preferred way to type the above sentence would be?   Also, should I not use commas before "dated" and after the date or should I just straight type it "The report dated 08/12/09 states...."  We have a few different opinions in the office (which only dictated and have somewhat poor use of the English language) and I would like to see what you, the MT community, thinks.   Thanks! ...

DocQScribe Down...??
Oct 26, 2009

Is it just me or is DQS acting up again?  I can't pull ADT info - taking 100 years.  ...

DocQScribe ASR?
Jan 20, 2010

My company is switching from straight transcription on DQS to ASR on DQS. I've used DQS for two years and didn't even know they had ASR, but apparently they do. Could any of you with experience on this please give me your opinions of the DQS ASR platform? I'm just not sure I want to go through training if I won't want to stay with this company. I did Escription for awhile at another company and hated it. Thanks in advance! ...

DOCQSCRIBE UP
May 12, 2010

nm ...

Is DocQScribe Down
May 26, 2010

my DocQScribe is stuck and I rebooted, still stuck, any one else on right now? ...

DocQscribe 6.1
Sep 10, 2010

I have not been told yet how to download DocQscribe 6.1 update even though I completed all the training last week.  Can someone tell me the directions for this?  Thanks. ...

Still Cannot Get On To Docqscribe. Anyone Else?nm
Sep 15, 2010

x ...

Did DocQScribe Just Die?
Oct 07, 2010

... ...

DocQscribe?
Nov 04, 2010

I'm in what is (or used to be) SA4.  I'm still not able to log on.  Anyone in yet, up and working, running smoothly?  The DEP light still shows yellow.  (since 9:15 a.m. mountain time)  THANKS! ...

Who Besides Q Uses DocQscribe?
Feb 04, 2011

x ...

Can MQ's DocQscribe Be Used On A
May 20, 2011

laptop running windows 7? ...

DocQScribe Down ?
Sep 27, 2011

I'm out in California.  Is it down all over ?  ...

Will Docqscribe Be
Oct 22, 2011

revised in the future to be compatible with 64-bit computers?   ...

DocQscribe Down
Oct 05, 2012

Oh, the joys. One hour left of my shift and poof.... ...

Docqscribe 7
Oct 05, 2012

Has anybody had any problems uploading any jobs?  I had one today that would not upload, and I was even unable to abandon it, just kept returning to my queue. ...

Cannot Get Into DocQscribe
Jan 23, 2013

Earlier had NJA.  Came back just now and cannot get into DocQscribe or e-mail.  Anyone else having a problem?  TIA. ...

Did Anyone Get Their Letter In The Email Yet From MQ?
Nov 12, 2009

Received a letter from MQ.  Basically it is a thank you letter of how my efforts are paying off for MQ.  How we had to adapt to change over the past 3-4 years.  About off-shoring and basically how a survey will be coming in 2010.   The company basically appreciates us, however, SHOW ME THE MONEY!!  Instead, we get money taken away over the years and yet, they appreciate us. Overall, the letter was well written.  Tell me what you think?  I am glad they appreci ...