A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Vapor Wand? Is it capped? Is it spelled correctly? Thanks. - TedEBear

Posted: Jan 04, 2010

XX

VAPR 3 radiofrequency system for (sm) - Mushroom

[ In Reply To ..]
arthroscopic surgery -- Google ArthroCare VAPR for references.

Thanks so much! - TedEBear

[ In Reply To ..]
XX

you're welcome! (nm) - Mushroom

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Ortho Word Help Please ... ArthroCare S/L Vapor One Or Wand? NM
Mar 15, 2011

nm ...

Pancreatic Cancer Chemo: Folfirinox .. F Capped Or All Capped Or None?
Jan 06, 2011

? ...

International Units Capped Or Not Capped
Feb 24, 2011

International Units or international units ...

Is The "S" In Staph Aureus Capped, Or Only Capped When Expanded To Staphylococcus Aureus?
Dec 12, 2009

XXX ...

Volcon Wand
Nov 10, 2011

Volcon or Volcan wand for coblating wound edges. Need correct spelling please. ...

S/l Circus Wand
May 27, 2015

Arthroscopy of shoulder..... "Undersurface release was performed using the 4.0 shaver, elevator, and s/l circus wand."   ...

Enterobacter Capped???
May 29, 2015

Is enterobactoer capitalized if it is by itself and not with the species.  My spell check says it is incorrect if it is not capitalized, but i thought it was only supposed to be capitalized if the genus and species are together.   ...

Lichen Sclerosus Et Atrophicus .. Capped Or Not??
Apr 19, 2010

x ...

How Do You Fix Docqscribe So Second Letter Stays Capped
Apr 11, 2012

I know there is a way, cant remember ...

Does CBC Ever Need To Be Spelled Out?
Jan 02, 2011

x ...

Dictator Spelled F U B L A R.
Jun 24, 2010

Hemostasis was maintained with a bipolar and fublar.  Dictator spelled FUBLAR, but pronounced as FIBiLAR, or more accurately, FIB-YOU-LAIR.   ...

Are Numbers Under 10 Still Spelled Out With The BOS 3 Now?
Jul 18, 2011

Are numbers under 10 still spelled out with the BOS 3 now?  Thanks! ...

Medication - One G-A-P (spelled Out) B.i.d.
Jul 10, 2012

x ...

GI Spelled Out In Diagnosis?
Aug 14, 2013

Hi - Can't seem to find any mention of this in BOS3, but can someone tell me whether I should be using "GI" or "gastrointestinal" in a preoperative diagnosis?  I seem to remember in school being told to leave GI as is when in the ROS but seem to be drawing a blank on this one!  Thanks in advance!! ...

Ophthalmology Spelled Wrong Twice In Ad
Dec 27, 2011

Nobody cares anymore. ...

Calvarium Spelled Out By Doc But I Cant Verify
Mar 26, 2012

Here is the sentence CT scan of the head demonstrated a minimally depressed communicated fracture of the left occipital "calvarium."   Spell check shows calvarium wrong.  Stedmans neuro book doesnt have it..Google shows calvaria, which stedmans shows.. Which is correct please ...

Numbers Spelled Out According To BOS3
Sep 30, 2013

If a sentence ends with a number, such as, "...the patient will be seen again in a week or two," according to BOS3 should the two be shown as 2 or spelled out.  ...

Doctor Just Spelled Out Hematuria For Me. Awfully Considerate....
Dec 11, 2009

EXCEPT that he spelled it "h-e-m-a-c-h-u-r-i-a."  Since MQ is so gung ho against us actually using our brains, should I actually spell it like that???? Oh please, please please I want to!!! ...

My Doctor Used Syncope As A Verb - Is This Spelled The Same?
Sep 26, 2010

My doctor used syncope as a verb - is the spelling the same?  the patient was going to syncope. Thanks for any help.  dotm ...

Oromucolingual Masikatory Movements. Is This How It Should Be Spelled.
Apr 17, 2011

This is a psych report.  The doctor says, "The patietn has no oromucolingual masikatory movements."  I just wondered if this was the correct way to spell this becuase i am not finding many references for it anywhere.   ...

Medication Spelled Baclopan? Doesn't Say What It Is For
Apr 26, 2012

x ...

Drug Spelled Out Hyalaronic 100 Mg Daily. Any Ideas?
Sep 21, 2010

x ...

Drug Allergy To *ricol* Spelled Out On H&P Sheet
Jun 02, 2011

x ...

DQS Does Not Seem To Be Working Correctly.
Dec 04, 2009

Not sure why is it not working and I cant get into DQM. ...

Do I Have This Transcribed Correctly?
Feb 09, 2010

I transcribed D5.45 normal saline.  Is D5.45 correct, or how would you transcribe it? ...

Can Anyone Tell Me If I Have This Transcribed Correctly
Feb 10, 2010

I am not familiar with the terminology and I want to make sure I have this transcribed correctly.  This is what I have, "CT of the head shows an old posterotemporal, intraparietal, and right occipital cerebrovascular accident."   Is this correct? ...

Would Like To Know If I Am Typing This Correctly SM
Mar 14, 2010

Dictated:  ....recently diagnosed with 1p minus and 4q minus deletions. Transcribed:  ...recently diagnosed with 1p- and 4q- deletions. ...

Is This Correctly Transcribed
Apr 17, 2010

Cholesterol profile:  Total cholesterol 182, LDL 120, HDL 82, triglycerides 75. ...

Is This Punctuated Correctly?
Aug 05, 2010

history of stage IIIA, T4, N2, M0, non-small-cell lung cancer.     ...

How To Write Something Correctly
Sep 02, 2010

Dictated as "a year and a half ago." Do I type it as such or do I change to 1-1/2 years ago?? Thanks for your help! ...