A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Neuro eval for headache. There is no pain on s/l bal-ak-man of the eyes through closed eyelids. - JudyJ

Posted: Oct 01, 2014

x

most likely, ballottement. -- pressing on the eyeball - raven

[ In Reply To ..]
word most often ecountered wrt to knee cap exam, but same principle, seeing what happens with pressing and pressure ...

Perhaps - CalMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe ballottement with a French accent?

Never would have gotten that. Thanks for solving my mystery. nm - JudyJ

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

This White Screen In DQS7 Is Killing Me. Eyes Hurt, Headache.
Oct 19, 2012

In DQS6, where the screen color was determined by what you set Windows colors, I had a nice pale green which is very easy on the eyes. And what's up with the dark grey highlight for SR!? Harder to see the black text underneath. Shesh, these changes from DQS6 where definitely made by people who do not have to look at a computer screen all day. I will never forget the day I was looking for a specific keyboard and the computer salesmen did not comprehend why I was so picky. They had ...

Ma ScoIn NEURO Exam: "Glasgow Core Eyes 4, Verbal 5, And Motor 6. "
Feb 01, 2011

:) ...

TT QA Eval.
Dec 01, 2010

What is acceptable score?  One that will make me feel "job safe." ...

...eval And Amp...?
Jan 16, 2012

Any idea on the amp part? I'm sure the first one is just evaluate. CHIEF COMPLAINT:  Partial airway obstruction, status post tracheal reconstruction, please evaluate and **amp**; scope if indicated. Thanks in advance. ...

If You Disagree With Something On Your Performance Eval
Jul 20, 2010

and you refuse to sign it, will it make a difference?  Or should one refuse to sign it and go over the head of your immediate supervisor since obviously your supervisor and you disagree? ...

NMS (med Eval Srvc) Netcaremd?
Dec 09, 2010

Has anyone heard of a company named NMS (medical evaluation services)?   netcaremd.com is in the email address.  Are they legit or is this a scam?  I cannot find them anywhere.  Thanks ...

How Do I Respond To The Psych Eval Posting?
May 08, 2014

How do I respond to the Psych Eval MT position?  There is no email address given in the post and when I try to reply by MT Stars email it gives me a failure notice.  Thanks! ...

Blepharoptosis And "pseudochalasis?" Of Eyelids
Jan 16, 2010

nm ...

Holocephalic Headache?
Jan 18, 2010

is that correct? or is it halocephalic?? ...

Stedmens Headache
Apr 21, 2010

I'm using Stedmans 2006 and when installing it only gives one choice of software to use with; i.e., either Microsoft Office Suite or Wordperfect and other choices.  I want to use for both applications.  Is that possible.  I can't figure out.  Thanks! ...

LNP, L&P, LP Test For Headache?
Aug 29, 2011

Pt 50-yo male here to follow up headache post ER visit. "At ER, had a CT scan and LNP(? or L&P?) done." Later dictator says "LP and CT scan were normal." Are we talking about LP = lumbar puncture? There is no other info on ER visit :( Finally determined as migraine. Seems pretty severe tests for a migraine. ...

Capitalize Headache Clinic
Feb 01, 2010

woman with a long history of chronic daily headaches, failure of multiple treatments with a visit to the headache clinic of Michigan.   I am thinking--if it were The Michigan Headache Clinic then it would be capital?     ...

Headache Descriptor: Bruise?
Sep 06, 2011

Pt has left-sided headaches with features of cluster headaches. "She describes it as a bruise." Does that sound correct? Dictator is native, but the descriptor just sounds odd to these newbie ears. ...

Bilaterally Central Headache?
Aug 23, 2012

Is there such a thing as a bilaterally central headache?  I'm having a lot of trouble understanding this ESL doctor, but I can't figure out what else she might be saying that sounds like this. Thanks so much for your help! ...

Sinus Headache And Pressure
Jan 31, 2015

My eyes are burning, tearing and are out of focus, my cheeks and upper teeth are killing me and I have a headache at my eyebrows, but I'm still working. Anybody else work while sick just to make ends meet?? Anybody else work sick because they don't want to have to go through all we have to go through just for missing a shift? ...

Pain Radiation In Chest Pain - Should Be Easy But I'm
Nov 08, 2010

I'm going completely blank on this one.  The patient entered the hospital for chest pain.  The doc states:  (blank sounds like gel, or jail)   He denies any current discomfort but states when it is present it is usually a mild to moderate degree of pressure about the chest.  He denies any radiation to the _____, arms, or back. ...

Micromol/milimole Give Me A Headache
Nov 20, 2010

. ...

Patient In For Migraine Headache..Doc Say: She Is Now Off The Beta-HCG. Can This Be Correct??? Nm
Jul 26, 2011

.. ...

S/l Thickwood Pain Or Sicoid Pain Sm
Jan 08, 2010

He is referring to premenstrual pain?? ...

Closterpedic Pain, Posteralpedic Pain?
Jun 05, 2011

Transcribing rheumatology - s/l closterpedic pain, posturopedic pain.  Any ideas?  Patient recently had shingles, if that helps. ...

Pt. Rates Pain 9/10 On The "Verbal Analog Pain Scale"??? I Can't Document This, Help:
Nov 18, 2014

nm ...

I And O For Eyes?
Nov 10, 2011

"...her visual acuity is 20/30 in both eyes which it was in April.  She has no I and O , but she did have a left I and O at her last visit."   S/l I and O (eye and oh) ...

Eyes Don't Want To Focus
Dec 04, 2009

My eyes do not want to focus today.  I have to actually think and make them focus on my computer screen.  I had to put my glasses on already today.  Does anyone else have this problem ever?  Is this an occupational hazard or is there something wrong with me?  I do work a FT job and a PT job totalling over 60 hours a week, maybe my eyes are just extremely tired.  ...

S/l ??? Involving The Eyes
Aug 08, 2010

The patient has good tone to her lower eyelids with neutral vector with medial fat pads bilaterally with slight s/l kinexis......   Thank you ...

Anyone Buy The EZ Eyes Keyboard?
Feb 29, 2012

I really want to give it a try.  I am just so hooked on my old keyboard.  I know it is not expensive, so I might do it anyway.  Looks cool. ...

EZ Eyes Keyboard
Mar 26, 2012

I type many hours a day several days a week and usually use the old clicky keyboards but thought I'd give this one a try.  Don't waste your money.  It's smaller than a standard keyboard with big letters on the keys and it's so light it moves constantly. You nearly need to velcro it down.  The touch is hard, makes your hands very tired and the backspace is in an odd position to you constantly hit the wrong key or have to stretch your pinky out a couple of inches ...

Il-eyes-ur-al Obstruction
Mar 28, 2012

I know I am just having a dense moment.  I know it must be a form of ileum.  Or I think I know.  But I am just coming up blank.     O: Abdomen is soft, nontender.  Bowel sounds diffusely increased.  A:  Possible partial il-eyes-ur-al obstruction. P:  Increase fluids, fiber, Colace 100 mg b.i.d. and Senokot S two p.r.n.   Please help an overtired dense MT.   ...

Eyes Normocephalic?
Jan 08, 2013

Can anyone help?  In the physical, under the section "eyes," the doctor says "normocephalic, atraumatic."  Might this be a mistake on the doctr's part?  The section only is for eyes, and ent is a separate section.  I just never heard that used specifically for the eyes. ...

MT To Closed Captioning?
Jul 27, 2010

I have been doing some research on closed captioning and CART jobs/career. I searched the archives here, also. Does anyone know, however, if one needs to be a court reporter in order to learn the above jobs?  I'm wondering if one can learn stenography, etc., in some type of program without going through the entire curriculum of court reporting. Thanks! ...

MTEC Closed
May 06, 2014

I graduated from there 3 years ago.  Gave up on a MT career but still get their employment opportunity emails.  The one today said they're closed.  News to me.  Anyone know why?  ...