A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

NMS (med eval srvc) netcaremd? - R they legit?

Posted: Dec 09, 2010

Has anyone heard of a company named NMS (medical evaluation services)?   netcaremd.com is in the email address.  Are they legit or is this a scam?  I cannot find them anywhere.  Thanks

Depends on what you mean by Legit, They are an Employment Agency - Always too good to be true

[ In Reply To ..]

Depends on what you mean by Legit!!

They are an employment agency.  They advertise on Craigs List and other sites.

Did you see all the spelling and grammatical errors in their ad?  That should be a red flag to anyone.  

This is from one of their past ads:

Medical service company has immediate opening…
                    Please apply by emailing your resume to
                    jobs@netcaremd.com or call 314.995.6262 ext 901.

But do they pay? - mom

[ In Reply To ..]
Just because they are an employment agency doesn't really mean they don't have work and they will not pay right? Where are they from and what type of a rep do they have?

An employment agency finds you a job. They do - not pay,you do not work for them. NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

TT QA Eval.
Dec 01, 2010

What is acceptable score?  One that will make me feel "job safe." ...

...eval And Amp...?
Jan 16, 2012

Any idea on the amp part? I'm sure the first one is just evaluate. CHIEF COMPLAINT:  Partial airway obstruction, status post tracheal reconstruction, please evaluate and **amp**; scope if indicated. Thanks in advance. ...

If You Disagree With Something On Your Performance Eval
Jul 20, 2010

and you refuse to sign it, will it make a difference?  Or should one refuse to sign it and go over the head of your immediate supervisor since obviously your supervisor and you disagree? ...

How Do I Respond To The Psych Eval Posting?
May 08, 2014

How do I respond to the Psych Eval MT position?  There is no email address given in the post and when I try to reply by MT Stars email it gives me a failure notice.  Thanks! ...

Neuro Eval For Headache. There Is No Pain On S/l Bal-ak-man Of The Eyes Through Closed Eyelids.
Oct 01, 2014

x ...

Doc Dictates "F" Word, Direct Quote, In Psych Eval? How Would You Type?
May 18, 2012

I'm typing a psych eval. Doc  dictates the patient states "I don't give a f**k" I can't find the rules for typing profanity in BOS, but I did find in the psych eval section to type it as quoted. Anyone else know any different??? ...