A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

...eval and amp...? - jld

Posted: Jan 16, 2012

Any idea on the amp part? I'm sure the first one is just evaluate.

CHIEF COMPLAINT:  Partial airway obstruction, status post tracheal reconstruction, please evaluate and **amp**; scope if indicated.

Thanks in advance.

possibly manage - just to add

[ In Reply To ..]
It sounds like the sentences beginning "please evaluate and" is a request to a consulting physician.

so perhaps "please evaluate and manage, scope if indicated."

Thanks-sm - jld

[ In Reply To ..]
I left a blank. He said it really slowly and clearly, even kind of pausing between "eval...and...amp" so will see. Thanks though. :-)

Similar Messages:

TT QA Eval.
Dec 01, 2010

What is acceptable score?  One that will make me feel "job safe." ...

If You Disagree With Something On Your Performance Eval
Jul 20, 2010

and you refuse to sign it, will it make a difference?  Or should one refuse to sign it and go over the head of your immediate supervisor since obviously your supervisor and you disagree? ...

NMS (med Eval Srvc) Netcaremd?
Dec 09, 2010

Has anyone heard of a company named NMS (medical evaluation services)?   netcaremd.com is in the email address.  Are they legit or is this a scam?  I cannot find them anywhere.  Thanks ...

How Do I Respond To The Psych Eval Posting?
May 08, 2014

How do I respond to the Psych Eval MT position?  There is no email address given in the post and when I try to reply by MT Stars email it gives me a failure notice.  Thanks! ...

Neuro Eval For Headache. There Is No Pain On S/l Bal-ak-man Of The Eyes Through Closed Eyelids.
Oct 01, 2014

x ...

Doc Dictates "F" Word, Direct Quote, In Psych Eval? How Would You Type?
May 18, 2012

I'm typing a psych eval. Doc  dictates the patient states "I don't give a f**k" I can't find the rules for typing profanity in BOS, but I did find in the psych eval section to type it as quoted. Anyone else know any different??? ...