A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Bilaterally central headache? - sw

Posted: Aug 23, 2012

Is there such a thing as a bilaterally central headache?  I'm having a lot of trouble understanding this ESL doctor, but I can't figure out what else she might be saying that sounds like this.

Thanks so much for your help!

Never mind...I think it is bilateral frontal headache - sw

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Cerumen Impaction Bilaterally Vs Cerumen Impactions Bilaterally
Jun 07, 2011

The doctor dictates cerumen impactions bilaterally.  Is it correct to type cerumen impaction, bilaterally? Thanks ...

Holocephalic Headache?
Jan 18, 2010

is that correct? or is it halocephalic?? ...

Stedmens Headache
Apr 21, 2010

I'm using Stedmans 2006 and when installing it only gives one choice of software to use with; i.e., either Microsoft Office Suite or Wordperfect and other choices.  I want to use for both applications.  Is that possible.  I can't figure out.  Thanks! ...

LNP, L&P, LP Test For Headache?
Aug 29, 2011

Pt 50-yo male here to follow up headache post ER visit. "At ER, had a CT scan and LNP(? or L&P?) done." Later dictator says "LP and CT scan were normal." Are we talking about LP = lumbar puncture? There is no other info on ER visit :( Finally determined as migraine. Seems pretty severe tests for a migraine. ...

Capitalize Headache Clinic
Feb 01, 2010

woman with a long history of chronic daily headaches, failure of multiple treatments with a visit to the headache clinic of Michigan.   I am thinking--if it were The Michigan Headache Clinic then it would be capital?     ...

Headache Descriptor: Bruise?
Sep 06, 2011

Pt has left-sided headaches with features of cluster headaches. "She describes it as a bruise." Does that sound correct? Dictator is native, but the descriptor just sounds odd to these newbie ears. ...

Sinus Headache And Pressure
Jan 31, 2015

My eyes are burning, tearing and are out of focus, my cheeks and upper teeth are killing me and I have a headache at my eyebrows, but I'm still working. Anybody else work while sick just to make ends meet?? Anybody else work sick because they don't want to have to go through all we have to go through just for missing a shift? ...

Micromol/milimole Give Me A Headache
Nov 20, 2010

. ...

Patient In For Migraine Headache..Doc Say: She Is Now Off The Beta-HCG. Can This Be Correct??? Nm
Jul 26, 2011

.. ...

Has Candles Bilaterally?
Mar 04, 2011

In the physical exam section, the doctor is dictating on the extremities.  He says what sounds like "Extremities have candles bilaterally, but no pretibial edema." ...

Myotome Bilaterally
May 17, 2011

Good morning everybody.  This is a new one for me (both doctor and word!).  PT had L4-5 microdiscectomy,.  In the objective doc says:  She does have 4/5 strength of the right anterior tibialis and right extensor hallucis longus.  This was present preoperatively as well, and she has 5/5 strength the  __ and monotones bilaterally.   The blank s/l "eld" so i think he is cutting off part of this word and I don't have a clue.  Anyone have a suggestion ...

This White Screen In DQS7 Is Killing Me. Eyes Hurt, Headache.
Oct 19, 2012

In DQS6, where the screen color was determined by what you set Windows colors, I had a nice pale green which is very easy on the eyes. And what's up with the dark grey highlight for SR!? Harder to see the black text underneath. Shesh, these changes from DQS6 where definitely made by people who do not have to look at a computer screen all day. I will never forget the day I was looking for a specific keyboard and the computer salesmen did not comprehend why I was so picky. They had ...

Neuro Eval For Headache. There Is No Pain On S/l Bal-ak-man Of The Eyes Through Closed Eyelids.
Oct 01, 2014

x ...

Patient Has Some S/l Vomis Behind The Ears Bilaterally
Dec 23, 2009

This sounds like vomis/vaumis/volmis/volmus OR it could be a phomis sound.  Or maybe it begins with an "F." God only knows.  This is for an infant with a lot of dry skin during the physical exam.  What does this poor child have?? ...

On Funduscopic Exam, S/l Dno Shot Bilaterally. Nm
Sep 20, 2010

. ...

Superfical "pericalcies' Bilaterally
Mar 25, 2011

Superfical s/l "pericalcies' bilaterally in lower extremeties. Thank you for your help. ...

Chest Is Clear Bilaterally.... ??? Deformity
Aug 22, 2012

Help!  It sounds like chest is clear bilaterally......??? deformity.  Heart: Regular rate and rhythm, etc.   Any input with a standard phrase for an emergency department consultation that says the above?   Thanks so much for any help. ...

Patient Had A Percutaneous S/l Tympanotomy Of The Adductors Bilaterally - ??
Jan 04, 2010

x ...

Dramatic S/l Hallacis Of The Upper Lids Bilaterally Nm
Mar 02, 2010

On slit-lamp examination of the lids and lashes, there is prominent dramatic hallacis of the upper lids bilaterally. ...

Anybody Able To Get Into MQ Central?
Sep 24, 2010

I keep getting "invalid log-in" ...

Is MQ Central Down?
Feb 24, 2011

I was trying to do my last bits of training on teamwork and benchmark, print e-mail from CCM, etc. and I got an error message.  now can't get back in. ...

MQ Central Down Again?
Jan 25, 2012

... ...

MQ Central Emails
Oct 27, 2009

Has anyone else not gotten any emails on MQ Central.  I have not gotten 1 since 10/22/2009???  Not even the daily tip????? ...

S/l Left Central 7
Jan 08, 2010

At that time she had developed left facial weakness which, on examination, was very clearly left central 7. ...

Typo On MQ Central
Jan 18, 2010

Did anyone notice the article regarding our W2s---dated Janurary 18th? When the heck is that?  My, my, someone needs to be performance managed- or at least taught to use spell check before posting that on MQ Central for us all to see. :)  Did they not think we would catch that? ...

Central Seventh
Feb 25, 2010

He has a left drift, left fix, and mild increased reflexes on the left side. There is a left central seventh.   would it be 7th or VII or as is? ...

MQ Central Survey And CMT
Mar 29, 2010

I wonder if we're all going to be forced to become CMTs?  That would be a great way to get rid of a lot of us. ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble With MQ Central
Jul 28, 2010

I can log in fine, but I cannot check my mail for some reason.  When I go to the community page I get this message instead.  I am logged in, my name is even at the top of the screen. Missing or unrecognized user name or password for the specified server. Click the down arrow in the title bar, click Personalize (or, if you are an administrator, click Edit Shared Settings) and check your settings. I cannot locate the arrow they speak of.  Any ideas? ...

Can't Get Into MQ Central For 2 Days
Sep 27, 2010

Usually I can get in once a day at least, but no go for 2 days now. I've got a QCare (whatever it's called) ticket in, but haven't heard anything. Just curious if anyone else is having a problem ...

MQ Central Sign In?
Dec 14, 2010

How does one know what their user ID and password is to get into MQ Central?  I have never been there before and the log in page gives no information, nor do I recall ever receiving any instruction on how to log in there. Thanks! ...