A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

IgE test for Aspergillus fumigatus result was S/L clovaden. TIA - jb

Posted: Feb 13, 2011

xx

Please give more context. Did he say anything after - that related to the test results or dx?

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Lab Result
May 08, 2010

Doctor dictates: On admission the patients white count is 3 thousand 12 hundred.  How should I type that? 3.12? Last day of the week, I'm tired.  Thanks for any help ...

EKG Result Help Please
May 28, 2010

EKG done today shows normal sinus rhythm, rate is 72, normal axis, s/l 9 dynastic T waves in 2, 3, and F compared to 5/1/08.  No significant change.    ...

EKG Result Help!
Aug 02, 2010

Normal ventricle size, moderate LVH, particularly (s/l "of septin") near the base.  Excellent LV function of 75 percent, normal RV size, and systolic function.  Normal left atrial and aortic root size.  Mild thickening of (s/l "mitral cording or mitral cordy") without significant mitral insufficiency.  Normal appearing aortic valve, normal appearing tricuspid, and (s/l "pulmathonic") valves with mild insufficiency at both locations by Doppler.  I don' ...

MRI Result
Sep 16, 2010

Talking about areas of the brain, and she says something that s/l "optichiasm." Thanks! ...

Endocrine Lab Result Help Needed, Please!
Jul 22, 2010

Gosh, so confused but think part of this word may be cut off; here is what I'm working with: "...from 06/14/2010 revealed T4, S/L CYTAROXIN and cortisol all within normal limits..." "Cytaroxin" ring any bells with anyone? TIA! ...

Can Fuzzy Result Be Turned Off?
Feb 25, 2014

Can our cc look up be put back the way it was?   Thanks in advance. ...

Not MModal But Tragic Result Of Outsourcing
Jan 07, 2013

I wish every American could see this story and someone put a stop to this outsourcing.  People are dying because of it! http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/dec/14/140-million-verdict-against-thomas-hospital-ar-5170702/ ...

Ortho - Word In Xray Result
Jan 07, 2014

Dictated: X-ray of the right hip demonstrates solid union with additional remodeling. Fracture lines are no longer visible. _____ s/l "high-roy" position is unchanged.  Patient's diagnosis is status post ORIF of intertrochanteric fracture and subsequent subtrochanteric fracture. I suppose it could be "however,".... but it does not sound like all the other "howevers" that come out of his mouth.Any ideas ? thanks! ...

How Does A 1.0 Major Error Result In 5 Percent Off?
Jan 22, 2015

I had a horrible dictation, could barely hear and therefore, according to the auditor, I missed where he said "white" female and left it out.  They marked it as 1.0 major error and gave me a percentage of 95 percent! Cannot wait to find another job more fun and certainly more rewarding!!! ...

Test S/l Mal-blees Test - Left Elbow Lateral Epicondylitis
Jan 18, 2012

x ...

Is Anyone Here An RHIT? Wondering How Difficult The Test Is Compared To CCS Test
Jul 10, 2012

nm ...

Gyno Test - S/l Wisp Test? I Think I'm Spent!
Jan 05, 2010

.. ...

Knee Test, Sounds Like "Simon's First Test"
May 06, 2015

Doc is doing a knee exam for large meniscal tear and bone-on-bone medial compartment OA.  He says what sounds like "Simons first test" caused grade 4 posterolateral tenderness. Any ideas? Thanks, Andrea ...

Apprehension Test Is Negative. *Falk* Sign Is Negative. Speed Test Is Negative. Thanx. Nm
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...

Lab Test Name
Oct 22, 2009

Sounds like CCSR~sound familiar to anyone, because I can't confirm it and I have never heard of it. TIA! ...

S/l G-lie-a-test
Nov 08, 2009

This is in the patient's medication list. Doctor says "s/l g-lie-a-test as needed". The patient has severe dementia, hypertension, history of aggressive sexual behavior at nursing home and glaucoma.  His other medications include lorazepam and Xalatan drops. Any help is greatly appreciated. ...

3T4 Test
Dec 16, 2009

Is that right, and is that how it should be typed out? thanks. ...

The CMT *test* Is Not To See How Much You Know, But
Mar 31, 2010

If any employer wants us to have that silly so-called "certification", they'll have to do a lot better than .05 cpl (or less) added to our pay for it.  Show us the MONEY first. ...

Lab Test Pro-on
May 25, 2010

Hi could somebody help me out with the lab test sounds like pro-one, but  I am unable to verify it on google. Is it Pro-1, pro-1, Pro-One or what? ...

Another Test
May 25, 2010

He was also negative for HIV s/l EFB.  ...

This Job Is A Test . . . It Is Only A Test
Jul 19, 2010

This job is a test . . . It is only a test . . . Had this been a real job . . . it would have come with raises, promotions and other signs of appreciation!!! ...

Anyone Taken The MME Test?
Sep 01, 2010

Just curious what I might be up against if I tried it.  I've done this for roughly 12 yrs but a friend (who has been at it longer than me) failed the first part. ...

Has Anyone Taken The MME Test
Oct 08, 2010

I am going to apply for MME, and I guess then you get an invitation to take the test.  Does anyone know about this test?  Do they expect you to proof the documents from begnning to end or just fill in blanks?  Any other information would be great as welll. ...

Lab Test Help, Please!
Nov 29, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of a test that s/l antiglumera BMAB?  It comes at the end of a long list of rheumatologic lab tests. ...

Another Lab Test...
Nov 29, 2010

How about a CL1Q?  Again, it is at the end of a long list of rheumatology labs. ...

New CMT Test
Jan 12, 2011

Did anyone take the new beta CMT test and find out their results? There were techical problems with scoring or something?  We've been waiting weeks and weeks and were told we would get the results no later than today, and still haven't heard anything.  ...

Before I Test For MQ....
Mar 17, 2011

can anyone tell me if they allow Windows 7 and what type of internet connect they require.  I realize most people here will tell me not to work for them, but I need a job bad. Thanks ...

TTS Test
Mar 24, 2011

Has anyone tested for TTS? ...

ROI Test
May 14, 2011

Has anyone here passed the ROI online test?  I took it but didn't pass.  The "failure" message suggested a specific training program.... There was an entire thread about this a few months ago.  Numerous MTs, some with 20 and 30 years of experience, said they didn't pass it.  (I have over two decades w/ extensive rad and have always had superb QAs.)  Someone suggested that it may be a scam.... I carefully reviewed each question and answer before submitting.&n ...

RMT Test
Sep 30, 2011

Could someone advise me about taking the RMT test?  Has anyone taken it?  Would you take it first, then CMT after this?  I am not sure about this.  Thank you.  I have been an MT for many many years, but feel I need to do this if I want to go independent.  ...