A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Lab result - Mary

Posted: May 08, 2010

Doctor dictates: On admission the patients white count is 3 thousand 12 hundred.  How should I type that? 3.12? Last day of the week, I'm tired.  Thanks for any help

White count - Kiedly

[ In Reply To ..]
No way to know what he/she means by that, so you're safest blanking it.

Similar Messages:

EKG Result Help Please
May 28, 2010

EKG done today shows normal sinus rhythm, rate is 72, normal axis, s/l 9 dynastic T waves in 2, 3, and F compared to 5/1/08.  No significant change.    ...

EKG Result Help!
Aug 02, 2010

Normal ventricle size, moderate LVH, particularly (s/l "of septin") near the base.  Excellent LV function of 75 percent, normal RV size, and systolic function.  Normal left atrial and aortic root size.  Mild thickening of (s/l "mitral cording or mitral cordy") without significant mitral insufficiency.  Normal appearing aortic valve, normal appearing tricuspid, and (s/l "pulmathonic") valves with mild insufficiency at both locations by Doppler.  I don' ...

MRI Result
Sep 16, 2010

Talking about areas of the brain, and she says something that s/l "optichiasm." Thanks! ...

Endocrine Lab Result Help Needed, Please!
Jul 22, 2010

Gosh, so confused but think part of this word may be cut off; here is what I'm working with: "...from 06/14/2010 revealed T4, S/L CYTAROXIN and cortisol all within normal limits..." "Cytaroxin" ring any bells with anyone? TIA! ...

Can Fuzzy Result Be Turned Off?
Feb 25, 2014

Can our cc look up be put back the way it was?   Thanks in advance. ...

Not MModal But Tragic Result Of Outsourcing
Jan 07, 2013

I wish every American could see this story and someone put a stop to this outsourcing.  People are dying because of it! http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/dec/14/140-million-verdict-against-thomas-hospital-ar-5170702/ ...

Ortho - Word In Xray Result
Jan 07, 2014

Dictated: X-ray of the right hip demonstrates solid union with additional remodeling. Fracture lines are no longer visible. _____ s/l "high-roy" position is unchanged.  Patient's diagnosis is status post ORIF of intertrochanteric fracture and subsequent subtrochanteric fracture. I suppose it could be "however,".... but it does not sound like all the other "howevers" that come out of his mouth.Any ideas ? thanks! ...

How Does A 1.0 Major Error Result In 5 Percent Off?
Jan 22, 2015

I had a horrible dictation, could barely hear and therefore, according to the auditor, I missed where he said "white" female and left it out.  They marked it as 1.0 major error and gave me a percentage of 95 percent! Cannot wait to find another job more fun and certainly more rewarding!!! ...

IgE Test For Aspergillus Fumigatus Result Was S/L Clovaden. TIA
Feb 13, 2011

xx ...