A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

has anyone taken the MME test - nightowl

Posted: Oct 08, 2010

I am going to apply for MME, and I guess then you get an invitation to take the test.  Does anyone know about this test?  Do they expect you to proof the documents from begnning to end or just fill in blanks?  Any other information would be great as welll.

I wouldn't do it - if I were you

[ In Reply To ..]
My friend was an MME & she said her production went way down! She said she was on QA most of the time, which pays 3 cpl, and when she was back on transcription or editing, she was bouncing all over the place and rarely got her primary account. She did NOT recommend it. I am telling you this because I thought about it once too, but after talking to her, the small bump in pay is not worth it because of those things and you will probably end up making less by being on QA and not on your primary account.

Similar Messages:

Test S/l Mal-blees Test - Left Elbow Lateral Epicondylitis
Jan 18, 2012

x ...

Is Anyone Here An RHIT? Wondering How Difficult The Test Is Compared To CCS Test
Jul 10, 2012

nm ...

Gyno Test - S/l Wisp Test? I Think I'm Spent!
Jan 05, 2010

.. ...

Knee Test, Sounds Like "Simon's First Test"
May 06, 2015

Doc is doing a knee exam for large meniscal tear and bone-on-bone medial compartment OA.  He says what sounds like "Simons first test" caused grade 4 posterolateral tenderness. Any ideas? Thanks, Andrea ...

Apprehension Test Is Negative. *Falk* Sign Is Negative. Speed Test Is Negative. Thanx. Nm
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...

Lab Test Name
Oct 22, 2009

Sounds like CCSR~sound familiar to anyone, because I can't confirm it and I have never heard of it. TIA! ...

S/l G-lie-a-test
Nov 08, 2009

This is in the patient's medication list. Doctor says "s/l g-lie-a-test as needed". The patient has severe dementia, hypertension, history of aggressive sexual behavior at nursing home and glaucoma.  His other medications include lorazepam and Xalatan drops. Any help is greatly appreciated. ...

3T4 Test
Dec 16, 2009

Is that right, and is that how it should be typed out? thanks. ...

The CMT *test* Is Not To See How Much You Know, But
Mar 31, 2010

If any employer wants us to have that silly so-called "certification", they'll have to do a lot better than .05 cpl (or less) added to our pay for it.  Show us the MONEY first. ...

Lab Test Pro-on
May 25, 2010

Hi could somebody help me out with the lab test sounds like pro-one, but  I am unable to verify it on google. Is it Pro-1, pro-1, Pro-One or what? ...

Another Test
May 25, 2010

He was also negative for HIV s/l EFB.  ...

This Job Is A Test . . . It Is Only A Test
Jul 19, 2010

This job is a test . . . It is only a test . . . Had this been a real job . . . it would have come with raises, promotions and other signs of appreciation!!! ...

Anyone Taken The MME Test?
Sep 01, 2010

Just curious what I might be up against if I tried it.  I've done this for roughly 12 yrs but a friend (who has been at it longer than me) failed the first part. ...

Lab Test Help, Please!
Nov 29, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of a test that s/l antiglumera BMAB?  It comes at the end of a long list of rheumatologic lab tests. ...

Another Lab Test...
Nov 29, 2010

How about a CL1Q?  Again, it is at the end of a long list of rheumatology labs. ...

New CMT Test
Jan 12, 2011

Did anyone take the new beta CMT test and find out their results? There were techical problems with scoring or something?  We've been waiting weeks and weeks and were told we would get the results no later than today, and still haven't heard anything.  ...

Before I Test For MQ....
Mar 17, 2011

can anyone tell me if they allow Windows 7 and what type of internet connect they require.  I realize most people here will tell me not to work for them, but I need a job bad. Thanks ...

TTS Test
Mar 24, 2011

Has anyone tested for TTS? ...

ROI Test
May 14, 2011

Has anyone here passed the ROI online test?  I took it but didn't pass.  The "failure" message suggested a specific training program.... There was an entire thread about this a few months ago.  Numerous MTs, some with 20 and 30 years of experience, said they didn't pass it.  (I have over two decades w/ extensive rad and have always had superb QAs.)  Someone suggested that it may be a scam.... I carefully reviewed each question and answer before submitting.&n ...

RMT Test
Sep 30, 2011

Could someone advise me about taking the RMT test?  Has anyone taken it?  Would you take it first, then CMT after this?  I am not sure about this.  Thank you.  I have been an MT for many many years, but feel I need to do this if I want to go independent.  ...

TT Test?
Apr 23, 2013

So, the ad says to send resume via email and then go to the website to do test.  Does anyone know how to access the test as I don't see anything on the website.  Do you have to wait for an invite? ...

Eye Test
May 28, 2013

How would you write on a Snellen eye test when doctor says right eye 20 over 25 minus 7? Thank you in advance. ...

M.I.S.T. Test
Dec 10, 2013

I saw on here that for the M.I.S.T. test they screen share with you and watch you test.  Does anyone know what kind of test it is......typing test or what? ...

Did Anyone Take The Test Yet?
Mar 13, 2014

It was HARD!!!   I was actually happy to learn the test was on Anatomy & Physiology and felt super confident going in but ... dang.   I got my score and did really well but seeing as there are only 60 spots, I'm pretty sure anything less than 100% isn't going to be good enough. ...

What About The Day You Took The Test
Mar 20, 2014

yet.    Maybe they are going by the day you took the test? ...

I'm Going To Do A Test....
Feb 26, 2015

This is when your in a report and the voice is not going OR you are signed in and sitting there with no job open, correct?? The other day I had to take a quick break, I put a heavy book on my foot pedal so it continued to play, then just backed it up when I got back. My hours are always below... but I'm rarely goofing off. I dont get it. From here forward Im going to have the pedal going at all times when in a job, even when researching, then back it up where I need it. Then at the end I w ...

Lab Test
May 11, 2015

Lab test result s/l CNX9 or CNS9 of 274,500.  Patient has newly diagnosed pancreatic cancer w/liver mets. ...

Strevegoitic Test?
Oct 27, 2009

I am a student still, so I have a lot to learn.  Anyway, in the physical exam portion, the dictator says for extremities that (strevegoitic) test is negative.  Any ideas?  Thank you! ...

Faber Test
Nov 19, 2009

I see this test typed all the time in ASR as Faber test but when I Googled it, it came up as all caps because it is an acronym. Can anyone kindly shed some light?  Thanks so much!     ...

Screening Test
Nov 19, 2009

16 y/o consented to what s/l radac screening.  Definitely hearing dac on the end.  ...