A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

"Favor burst disease"? Hodgkin patient on ACVD. - Angie

Posted: Dec 04, 2012

Can you please give sentence or more info and do you mean ABVD? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
?

Okay I'm the one who posted asking for more info pls - Hem/Onc CMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Since you didn't come back with more info, I am going to go with favorable risk disease. Hope this helps.

Thanks (sm) - Angie

[ In Reply To ..]
I did come back just before finishing the report and no replies at that time. You may be right,but it sounded extremely clear. I found one link for a CT scanner by that name but left a blank. The sentence was that he would refer her to Radiation Therapy for "favor burst". I appreciate the suggestion.

Similar Messages:

Stage "IIAXNS" Or "IIAXNX" Hodgkin’s Disease.
May 16, 2011

:) ...

Patient Has S/l Shrimens Disease
Oct 27, 2010

The doc even spelled this one out, but I can't find it anywhere.  Maybe Scheuermann's disease? ...

Cardiac Patient, Rule Out UTE Disease-sm
May 29, 2012

it sounds like UTE disease, what is this?  Thank you. ...

Wegener’s Disease - Patient Will Get Repeat S/l EN/GOB ??
Feb 10, 2012

Patient will get repeat NGOB or ang/gob ?? I am wondering if this is some sort of abbreviation for a test of some sort to follow the Wegener's.  Thanks! ...

Hodgkin Versus Hodgkin's
Aug 21, 2012

Does anyone know 100% sure if it is Hodgkin or Hodgkin's?  Stedman's says Hodgkin but many websites are now saying Hodgkin's.  I did not know if these web sites are saying Hodgkin's because that is what most non-medical persons call it.  I have typed Hodgkin for years but had a physician tell me it is Hodgkin's. ...

Patient Has Cold Agglutinin Or S/l Chrono Globulin Disease. TIA Nm
Nov 24, 2009

xx ...

Patient Has Kohler's Disease Of The Right Foot. Whether This Is S/l(stone Na Claps) Stage Or O
Oct 31, 2011

Patient has Kohler's disease of the right foot.  Whether this is s/l(stone na claps) stage or on into the healing stage, it is difficult to ascertain at this point.   TIA ...

Regarding A Burst Fracture Treatment. Please Sm.
Mar 02, 2010

The patient has a history of left lower leg injury and burst fracture with subsequent use of s/l *tettilers* as well as a cane to help stabilize himself. ...

So... Who Is Going To Burst Into Song During The Meeting?
Apr 17, 2013

At least before the call begins while we hear everyone saying, I cant see the screen, I cant find the meeting... ...

PT Has Rheumatoid Disease Mostly In The Lungs, There Is Apical Disease, There Are No Comments On S/l
Jan 03, 2010

xx ...

Maybe MQ Has Done Us All A Favor
Oct 03, 2011

It's obvious that their objective is to have total control of the industry and buy as many transcription companies as they can.  Just as the employees are not happy about the transition, neither are the hospitals.  Let's hope that they decide to bring back in-house transcriptionists.  I would love to see the day that MQ loses all of their good transcriptionists and begs them to come back.  I, for one, am on my way out and will never come back to this company ag ...

Do Yourselves A Favor
May 04, 2015

We all know MM doesn't give a rat's about the MT. I left a little over a week ago. I looked for a smaller company to work for and found it and couldn't be happier.  When I sent my resignation, it simply said as of this date, I am no longer an employee of the company. My HDSM had the nerve to say I am sorry to hear this, may I ask why (only a week earlier gave me grief about my inactive time, and when I explained about compressed disks in my back and numbness in one fin ...

Favor Please On Email
Jul 17, 2012

Can someone go into their email account and check the extention after your name and just paste it for me please..mine is wrong, apparently not getting all my messages..Mine was still as medquist.. dont feel like talking to tech support.. ...

May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor
Dec 16, 2014

Good luck to all when lines are finally uploaded. I am nervous as heck. I have applied at several other places and tested for a couple. Hopefully I will be out of here soon! ...

I'm Not An MM Employee, But Wondering If Any Of You Could Do Me A Favor
Mar 17, 2013

It would also just be good info to have on the site in general.   Which states have a work availability/NJA/OOW policy that pays up to 4 hours when no work available, besides California?  This is old info from November2012, so not sure if still applicable (or if it's even where the states are listed), but maybe found here?: Log onto MM intranet and go to Departments, Human Resources, Policies, and in lower right-hand column there is a section for HR Policies for MTs. Look i ...

Almost Every Paycheck I Get Is Wrong In The Owner's Favor
Apr 18, 2014

Has anyone ever dealt with a situation like this? Sometimes it's only a few dollars, other times it can be up to $20-30+ per pay period. Although I keep records of what I do, there is no real way to verify this with my employer. I have sent many emails asking for verification of my pay/production but never even get the courtesy of a response. I keep thinking that if she does this to all of  her employees, she must be making quite a bit of money just by skimming the paychecks of all her ...

S/l Kerley's Disease, Kwerley's Disease??
Dec 09, 2010

It's a dermatological disease.  Patient has chronic ulcers on extremities.  Being treated with clobetasol.  Thanks! ...

Pandiverticular Disease Or Pan Diverticular Disease?
Dec 03, 2014

I have seen it both ways, would like to know definitively.   TIA! ...

Hodgkin Lymphoma Or Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Aug 27, 2012

Hodgkin lymphoma or Hodgkin's lymphoma?  I am having trouble with all of the terms that have been changed regarding not using 's in them.  Is there any easy to to tell which is correct?  thx ...

Non-cleaved, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Oct 20, 2009

Patient has non-cleaved, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma with a staging laparotomy with extensive involvement in many sites, treated with CHOP x 16 cycles.  He was restaged and a s/l pencard lesion was seen.  Lymphoma worse ______assist.  Now admitted for further chemotherapy with DHAP.  ...

Noncleaved, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Oct 20, 2009

Thanks so much, CR.  After that he says: Lymphoma was worse, something assist. Then, neck supple, trachea midline, sounds like a word that starts with a T, not palpable.  ...

Loganschram's Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Nov 01, 2012

Is there such a thing as this? I have tried 10 different spellings and I cannot find anything! Thanks ...

Question About Treatment Of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma....
Dec 26, 2009

treatments were s/l "RCVP, R-chop, R-flu-dera-bean, single agent rotuxin and fenda-mu-stean"... ...

Pt With Nodular Sclerosing Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Sm
Nov 29, 2011

On restaging scans, ymph node measures 2.2 x 3.2 cm versus previously measuring 4.0 x 5.0 cm.  As such, the PPD is measured to 7.04 cm2, compared with 20 cm2 previously, yielding a response rate of 65%.  Not a TB skin test or anything with TB.  Seems like a mathematical size ??  I'm stumped!     ...

Gastroenterology Disease Sounds Like "crowley Disease."
Jul 14, 2011

sounds like Crowley disease. ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

The Patient Is On S/l Peer-uh-lone And Digoxin (cardiac Patient)
Feb 09, 2015

thank you ...

Patient First Transcription - Ever Applied To Patient First
Aug 20, 2012

Has anyone ever applied to Patient First and, if so, how is this company to work for?  TIA ...

Cancer Patient With MPNST, Mucositis, Patient Takes "radio Mix???"
May 31, 2011

pulling her hair out ...

Patient Is Clearly A Man, Dr Says "The Patient Complains Of A Labial Outbreak Of Herpes."
Jan 27, 2011

thinking I should flag?  unless I'm missing something...   tia ...