A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

May the odds be ever in your favor - sm

Posted: Dec 16, 2014

Good luck to all when lines are finally uploaded. I am nervous as heck. I have applied at several other places and tested for a couple. Hopefully I will be out of here soon!

Similar Messages:

What Are The Odds Of Running Out Of Work
Dec 23, 2013

Don't want to work, but I will..just really hoping there is no work. ...

Maybe MQ Has Done Us All A Favor
Oct 03, 2011

It's obvious that their objective is to have total control of the industry and buy as many transcription companies as they can.  Just as the employees are not happy about the transition, neither are the hospitals.  Let's hope that they decide to bring back in-house transcriptionists.  I would love to see the day that MQ loses all of their good transcriptionists and begs them to come back.  I, for one, am on my way out and will never come back to this company ag ...

Do Yourselves A Favor
May 04, 2015

We all know MM doesn't give a rat's about the MT. I left a little over a week ago. I looked for a smaller company to work for and found it and couldn't be happier.  When I sent my resignation, it simply said as of this date, I am no longer an employee of the company. My HDSM had the nerve to say I am sorry to hear this, may I ask why (only a week earlier gave me grief about my inactive time, and when I explained about compressed disks in my back and numbness in one fin ...

Favor Please On Email
Jul 17, 2012

Can someone go into their email account and check the extention after your name and just paste it for me please..mine is wrong, apparently not getting all my messages..Mine was still as medquist.. dont feel like talking to tech support.. ...

I'm Not An MM Employee, But Wondering If Any Of You Could Do Me A Favor
Mar 17, 2013

It would also just be good info to have on the site in general.   Which states have a work availability/NJA/OOW policy that pays up to 4 hours when no work available, besides California?  This is old info from November2012, so not sure if still applicable (or if it's even where the states are listed), but maybe found here?: Log onto MM intranet and go to Departments, Human Resources, Policies, and in lower right-hand column there is a section for HR Policies for MTs. Look i ...

Almost Every Paycheck I Get Is Wrong In The Owner's Favor
Apr 18, 2014

Has anyone ever dealt with a situation like this? Sometimes it's only a few dollars, other times it can be up to $20-30+ per pay period. Although I keep records of what I do, there is no real way to verify this with my employer. I have sent many emails asking for verification of my pay/production but never even get the courtesy of a response. I keep thinking that if she does this to all of  her employees, she must be making quite a bit of money just by skimming the paychecks of all her ...

What Are The "odds/chances"
Dec 10, 2010

I have been an MT for over 16 years and have seen the field I love go downhill for the last few years.  I have been looking into Coding extensively and am very, very interested.. HOWEVER, what are the chances/odds that someone of my age (50 in June 2011) with NO coding experience, just a certification, will be hired???  Do I spend my very hard-earned money on a course that pretty much gets me in the door to take the exam, but then I might actually not land a job due to AGE and inexperi ...

"Favor Burst Disease"? Hodgkin Patient On ACVD.
Dec 04, 2012

.  ...