A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Stage "IIAXNS" or "IIAXNX" Hodgkinâs disease. - Help :)

Posted: May 16, 2011

:)

sm - jmn

[ In Reply To ..]
Stage T2a NX MX??

Stage IIA might be correct if what you hear. Possibly stage IIA NX MX.

The TNM system for describing the anatomical extent of disease is based on the assessment of three components:

T. The extent of the primary tumor
N. The absence or presence and extent of regional lymph node metastasis
M. The absence or presence of distant metastasis.
The addition of numbers to these three components indicates the extent of the malignant disease

NX. Regional lymph nodes cannot be assessed

MX. Distant metastasis cannot be assessed

Similar Messages:

Stage 4 Kidney Disease Or Stage IV?
Nov 23, 2009

nm ...

Pt With End-stage Renal Disease
Mar 14, 2010

Patient is a 43-year-old man with a history of end-stage renal disease, status post cadaveric renal transplant in ___.  Patient had multiple episodes of increased (sl corrented) and rejection and had been treated with steroids in the past. Thanks!! ...

End Stage Renal Disease
Nov 21, 2010

Sentence reads.........his  s/l  "INR and PDQ" were both above 90.  Can find INR but PDQ?  Any suggestions?  Thanks so much for your time.  Finnie ...

Stage Of Renal Disease
Jan 16, 2012

Are stages of kidney stage transcribed as roman numerals or arabic numbers? ...

Wegenerâs Disease - Patient Will Get Repeat S/l EN/GOB ??
Feb 10, 2012

Patient will get repeat NGOB or ang/gob ?? I am wondering if this is some sort of abbreviation for a test of some sort to follow the Wegener's.  Thanks! ...

Hyphen In End Stage Renal Disease?
Oct 29, 2010

I always have a hard time remembering whether there is a hyphen between "end" and "stage" in end stage renal disease.  Anyone? ...

Stage Kidney Disease - Arabic Or Roman? (not Cancer)
May 26, 2013

Nothing in BOS, at least that I could find. Couldn't find anything on Loma Linda University site. Don't recognize the Google hits for arabic.  Anyone know?  Thanks.  ...

Patient Has Kohler's Disease Of The Right Foot. Whether This Is S/l(stone Na Claps) Stage Or O
Oct 31, 2011

Patient has Kohler's disease of the right foot.  Whether this is s/l(stone na claps) stage or on into the healing stage, it is difficult to ascertain at this point.   TIA ...

"Favor Burst Disease"? Hodgkin Patient On ACVD.
Dec 04, 2012

.  ...

Patrickâs, Gaenslenâs And 'Somasâ Tests Were Negative.
Dec 16, 2013

I cannot find Somas' anywhere.  Anyone know this one? ...

Chemotherapy Drug - Chronic Kidney Disease Stage IV On "mupericin" Therapy?
Oct 08, 2012

This is for chronic kidney disease stage IV on "mupericin" therapy?  Thanks in advance! ...

"ypT0ypN1ayp Stage IIA" Disease
Dec 03, 2010

Clinical stage IIB (T1cN1aM0), ER/PR negative, HER2/neu negative invasive poorly differentiated ductal carcinoma of the right breast.  Status post radical mastectomy with the finding of "ypT0ypN1ayp stage IIA" disease.  WHAT?? ...

Cancer Staging.  Stage IV A, Stage IVA, Or Stage 4A?
Jun 17, 2013

Cancer staging.  Stage IV A, Stage IVA, or Stage 4A?  ...

The Sky Is Falling â College Closes Medical Transcription Program â MTSO Cut Out As
Nov 05, 2010

The sky is falling !!! Anyone else see this?  Is this an aberration or a portent of the direction Medical Transcription is heading?    Wednesday, September 22, 2010 College ends medical transcription program Recently Delhi University announced its Medical Transcription Program, for the first time, was producing better transcriptionists in India including South Asia.  In the meantime, San Juan College is closing its Medical Transcription Program stating that there is les ...

Her Arms And Legs Are Likewise Very Thin And Almost S/l âkakesicâ. Any Help Would Be
Sep 28, 2011

Hodgkin Versus Hodgkin's
Aug 21, 2012

Does anyone know 100% sure if it is Hodgkin or Hodgkin's?  Stedman's says Hodgkin but many websites are now saying Hodgkin's.  I did not know if these web sites are saying Hodgkin's because that is what most non-medical persons call it.  I have typed Hodgkin for years but had a physician tell me it is Hodgkin's. ...

âexcitingâ News In The Link Today
May 15, 2014

Hasn’t anyone read their emails and seen the “exciting” news in the Link today??  “….new compensation structure to be simple to understand, transparent, competitive, to be effective around 10/1….”  Translate:Simple to understand = unable to be calculated by MT Transparent = we all make the same regardless of experience Competitive = MTSOs battle each other to pay the lowest rates Sounds like another pay cut is in the work ...

âvigorous Pinprickâ To The Face?
Apr 04, 2013

Does “vigorous pinprick” to the face sound correct to you?  I’m imagining the doc stabbing needles into the patient's face. "Cranial Nerve V:  She reports no facial sensation other than in her forehead, though with vigorous (s/l pimpering), she does flinch but says she still does not feel it." ...

Is It Stage 1 Or Stage I (Roman Numeral) Diastolic Dysfunction?
Apr 04, 2012

Thanks! ...

Stage Vs Stage/ Roman Vs Arabic
Oct 01, 2013

Is stage capitalized or not as a general rule?  What about as it pertains to renal?  And do we now use arabic or roman numerals?  - perplexed!  Thanks for your help!! ...

Toxiblay Confirmed As "âetat Cribleâ"
Mar 27, 2013

rad filled in word etat crible pronounced atociblay ...

According To S/l "Port Akk 2" , Patients With Stage I Or Stage II Endometrial
Jan 05, 2012

:) ...

What Happened To An Honest Dayâs Work For An Honest Dayâs Pay
Jul 29, 2010

It is amazing that more people are not committing suicide.  I guess that goes to the underlying optimism that human beings are inherently born with.   We always think there is good in all people and that we will be protected from evil.   But, what happened to an honest day’s work for an honest day’s pay?  Every day there are posts about people working hard for their paltry wages, only to be paid late or not paid at all.  We cannot even apply for a job ...

Stage 4 Or Stage IV Cancer?
Jun 07, 2011

Thank you ...

PT Has Rheumatoid Disease Mostly In The Lungs, There Is Apical Disease, There Are No Comments On S/l
Jan 03, 2010

xx ...

S/l Kerley's Disease, Kwerley's Disease??
Dec 09, 2010

It's a dermatological disease.  Patient has chronic ulcers on extremities.  Being treated with clobetasol.  Thanks! ...

Pandiverticular Disease Or Pan Diverticular Disease?
Dec 03, 2014

I have seen it both ways, would like to know definitively.   TIA! ...

Hodgkin Lymphoma Or Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Aug 27, 2012

Hodgkin lymphoma or Hodgkin's lymphoma?  I am having trouble with all of the terms that have been changed regarding not using 's in them.  Is there any easy to to tell which is correct?  thx ...

Non-cleaved, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Oct 20, 2009

Patient has non-cleaved, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma with a staging laparotomy with extensive involvement in many sites, treated with CHOP x 16 cycles.  He was restaged and a s/l pencard lesion was seen.  Lymphoma worse ______assist.  Now admitted for further chemotherapy with DHAP.  ...

Noncleaved, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Oct 20, 2009

Thanks so much, CR.  After that he says: Lymphoma was worse, something assist. Then, neck supple, trachea midline, sounds like a word that starts with a T, not palpable.  ...