A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

areas - sm

Posted: Nov 30, 2009

Can someone explain to me what the variances are in the areas?  I know what area I'm in but also have a #6 denoted for my work.  I don't understand what these codes mean in my area (1-6).  My CCM hasn't responded to my question and so I'm hoping somebody here knows the answer.    

you didn't give much info - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
but if it is MQ you're talking about, the numbers refer to regions.

Similar Messages:

Okay, Is This Issue With DSQ Only Certain Areas?
Jul 26, 2010

I had a few problems earlier with the NjA and jobs in my cue would disappear but then reappear, but I have no issues now and am working and did not get an email about problems from the Q. ...

Got 3 E Mails That Say All Areas Need Urgent Help
Nov 23, 2013

All of a sudden there is lots of work. What is up with that? they lay off people because not enough work and now work is overflowing. ...

EGD--two Large Areas Of "fingers' Of Inflammation
Feb 24, 2011

in the esophagus!   Fingers??  ...

Posterior Lateral Basilar Chest Areas
Feb 04, 2014

are these all different areas of the chest? should there be a comma between all of these? posterior lateral basilar chest areas. ...

Lower Extremities And Very S/l Hyperprepinted Areas Compatible With Stigmata
May 22, 2010

Woody skin at the lower extremities and very s/l hyperprepinted areas compatible with stigmata, venous stasis, and poor circulation.   ...

Damp Musty Areas-should There Be A Comma Or Hypen Or / Between Words? Sm
Aug 01, 2013

Indoors there are damp musty areas and cold temperatures, but overall not many problems are noted. ...

Urologic Surgery S/l "angrier Areas"
Jul 30, 2010

Patient having hematuria underwent clot removal and bladder irrigation. Doc says: "There were no discrete bleeders, but several of the s/l angrier areas were fulgurated." Could this *really* be angrier?? I'm thinking maybe tissue can look sort of red and angry, but I'm reaching on this one. Anyone with some experience know if this is a slang-type thing? Thanks. ...

Not Sure I Understand This Change In "service Areas."
Jan 30, 2013

Is this going to change anything for the MT?  Since they are "joining" regions does that mean we will all be pulilng work from every account in the "new" joined region?    ...