A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Biliary colic workup - HIDA scan sentence - sm

Posted: Dec 08, 2011

Dictated:  

I have asked if he has another attack that he go to the emergency room so that an s/l on-face HIDA scan can be performed to see if there are abnormalities of the biliary tree during an acute attack. 

Thanks for any help.

on face - Justme

[ In Reply To ..]
Possibly en face

That was my thought also - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I could not find it in specific reference to medical, but it would seem to fit.

Thanks for the reply.

"en face" - pikake

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

HIDA Scan Help
Jan 14, 2010

What is the agent that is injected during a HIDA scan.  s/l  "kev-nik"     ...

HIDA Scan
Jan 02, 2011

Due to a policy change, we are required to expand all acronyms in the assessment, including labs and tests.  HIDA scan I am not sure of.  All I can find is cholescintography.  Is this correct?  Thanks! ...

What Is The Contrast Given For HIDA Scan?
Nov 19, 2009

. . . . and some possible reproduction with HIDA scan with the administration of cholecystic ______ Thanks for the help! ...

S/l CT Sick Scan? 6 Scan? Thick Scan?
Feb 10, 2010

Patient with upper abdominal pain. She received a CT ** scan of her chest and abdomen. There really isn't any further context that would help. ...

ISO Biliary Bypass
Apr 03, 2010

He has had an s/l ISO biliary bypass.    ...

Workup
Jan 06, 2012

Doctor says I have performed the 3C workup excluding acetaminophen level.  Does anyone know what the 3C workup is? ...

TOXA Workup ?
Aug 31, 2011

Is TOXA correct?   The workup in question was done by an Infectiuos Disease doctor.   Thank you. ...

Would You Capitalize Restess Leg Syndrome In A Sentence, If It Does Not Start The Sentence?
Nov 20, 2009

nm ...

Easy Workup Reading?
Jun 24, 2011

"Chest:  Clear to auscultation bilaterally with s/l an easy workup reading.  He had equal breath sounds heard throughout." I don't know what "easy workup reading" actually is. ...

Cardiology Workup S/l Showed No Previous Apices
Aug 08, 2010

s/l showed no previous apices.  ...

There Was Evidence Of A Prior Biliary Sphincterotomy And There Was A Patent Opening Into The Common
May 06, 2011

xx ...

FROSBI Work Up. Does Anyone Know What This Stands For. It's A Workup For An Infant Performed
Mar 26, 2013

xx ...

"Beecher" Scan? Type Of Chest Scan
Nov 04, 2010

Sentences: "A CT scan of the chest was ordered by primary care provider for the complaint of pleurisy.  A (s/l Beecher) scan was ordered thereafter." I have a feeling I'm going to kick myself when I realize what this one was, but I am fried and just can't find it.  Any thoughts? ...

Catheter Position In Biliary Drainage Tube Measured At "stop Cot" ?
Jun 15, 2011

The brachytherapy catheter position was verified at 47 cm into the biliary drainage tube measured at the " stop cot".  ?? ...

S/l Mild "uppastreen" Biliary Dilatation
Apr 06, 2010

Doc is describing an ultrasound on a patient with right upper quadrant pain.  "Ultrasound showed common bile duct stone with mild s/l uppastreen biliary dilatation.  The gallbladder showed flush with gallbladder wall irregularity." This is an ESL Asian doc. I'm really not sure what I'm hearing.  Anybody have an idea?  Thanks. ...

Scan Medical In MI - Anyone Still Working At Scan Medical
May 29, 2011

Is anyone still working at Scan Medical.  I lost my account and just wondered if she is getting more accounts. ...

CT Scan Help
Oct 26, 2009

with adjacent deep white matter hypoatenula faction secondary to old infarct This is what it sounds like, but not finding anything close to this ...

CT Scan Or CAT Scan?
Feb 25, 2010

QA changed CT scan to CAT scan on one of my reports.  Also, in that same report, gram was changed to gm.  I always thought it was CT scan and "gram."  Have I been doing it wrong all this time?? Thanks. ...

Seen On MRI Scan
Jun 17, 2010

"Seen on MRI scan not unlike adolfsin's fingers." Any clue to adolfsin's fingers?  I appreciate any help!  ...

V/Q Scan
Aug 26, 2010

Sounds like... No "wedge-shaped " pleural-based defects identified.  Could that be right?  Thanks... ...

CT Scan
May 26, 2011

CT angiogram of the carotid arteries.  The word I am looking for S/L Reuben or Rubin images...? Thank you in advance. ...

Scan Help
Jul 16, 2011

This is for a melanoma surgery .. . Doc says:  The patient had been injected by radiology prior to the surgery with technetium sulfer colloid.  s/l Metho-sintigraphy had shown suggestion of some uptake  . . ...

Help With MRI Scan Please
Dec 16, 2011

He is flying through the sentence and cutting himself off but it sounds like he is saying ....   "Exam was performed in the body coil secondary to body habitus. **Dynex** study was performed."   I am not sure about the Dynex. Can someone please help me?   Thank you so much! ...

Why V/Q Scan?
Oct 10, 2013

Anyone ever wonder why it's V/Q scan instead of VQ scan.  And why the Q anyway?  Maybe I'm having a brain fart, but for the life of me I can't remember a reason for this. ...

Scan Medical
Feb 04, 2010

Anyone that works for Scan Medical can you tell me how the work is there.  ...

LEXA Scan?
Mar 07, 2010

Anyone heard of this?  s/l LEXA scan. ...

Help With Bone Scan
May 25, 2010

Status post bone scan, 05/21/10, demonstrating: 1) linear uptake corresponding L5-S1 level consistent with subacute compression fracture; 2) additional uptake in the posterior midline L4-5, most likely due to pseudofacilitation of the spinous process with reactive marrow edema, consistent with Baastrup’s deformity; 3)...It really sounds more like pseudo facetization!  Any help would be appreciated.  ...

During A CT Scan Of The Head
Jun 01, 2010

Additional images were obtained using ___ techniques.   s/l "foamy endo"   anyone? Thanks! ...

Help With Word On MRI Scan
Jul 25, 2010

Dictated ... There is metallic artifact from an intramedullary rod in the tibia.  However, S/L *Dynus exam* was obtained.  TIA ...

Scan Of The Abdomen - Please Sm
Nov 24, 2010

Patient is tender in the right lower quadrant.  No rebound.  No other masses, organomegaly, or tenderness.  Bowel sounds are somewhat diminished. Sent for a s/l PCT scan or TCT scan of the abdomen compatible with diverticulitis but no abscess or rupture. Thanks for any help :) ...