A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Catheter position in biliary drainage tube measured at "stop cot" ? - bangle

Posted: Jun 15, 2011

The brachytherapy catheter position was verified at 47 cm into the biliary drainage tube measured at the " stop cot".  ??

Wasn't thinking. It was stopcock. Thx - bangle

[ In Reply To ..]
?

Similar Messages:

Looking For Name Of Catheter Tube
Jun 16, 2011

This is a long-term use indwelling catheter for urinary incontinence.  The doc says this word 5 times, and each time it sounds different.  ? Swahili tube, Spot PE tube, Spapeve tube, Spa-TV tube.  Any ideas?   ...

Sounds Like "sassy" Tube (for Wound Drainage)
Dec 07, 2012

Ever heard of "sassy" tube or sauci ? tube (for wound drainage).  Thanks in advance. ...

Blood Glucose Measured...
May 14, 2010

I'm having trouble with this word..."Blood glucose measured post(s/l preendly) 100 mg/dL.  I have no idea what he's saying here.  Also, I've never transcribed dL before.  That is how it was online...is this correct?  ...

Diagnostic Catheter With A S/l Viscryl Wire And Exchanged For A LIMA Catheter
May 28, 2011

We then exchanged the JR4 diagnostic catheter with a s/l viscryl wire and exchanged for a LIMA catheter ...any idea what the wire name is? ...

ISO Biliary Bypass
Apr 03, 2010

He has had an s/l ISO biliary bypass.    ...

Biliary Colic Workup - HIDA Scan Sentence
Dec 08, 2011

Dictated:   I have asked if he has another attack that he go to the emergency room so that an s/l on-face HIDA scan can be performed to see if there are abnormalities of the biliary tree during an acute attack.  Thanks for any help. ...

There Was Evidence Of A Prior Biliary Sphincterotomy And There Was A Patent Opening Into The Common
May 06, 2011

xx ...

Ash Split Catheter Or Ash Splint Catheter?
Aug 26, 2010

Anyone heard of this? Thanks, Abby ...

Drainage From A Leg Wound
Dec 30, 2009

Sounds like the doctor says P. Acmuesachia, NES????  Does anyone know a good web site to find out things like culture and sensitivity?  Thanks :) ...

Incision And Drainage
Jan 13, 2011

Pulsavac irrigation with TAZ? Is TAZ correct? ...

Chlorin Drainage?
Oct 08, 2011

chlorin drainage??? ...

Elosin Drainage?
Oct 12, 2011

Patient had a colon resection - thanks so much ...

S/l Vector Drainage Bag (CSF)
Oct 25, 2012

CT Guided Drainage
Jan 13, 2013

Has anyone heard of "CT deep guided drainage" ? ...

Breast Aug Drainage
Dec 09, 2013

I managed to squeak through the rest, but the drainage at the end stumps me.   "Prior to closure, *15 round Foley colluded blade* drains are brought out through lateral stab incisions secured with 2-0 nylon suture."  Thanks!  ...

I&D - Irrigation And Debridement Vs Incision And Drainage
Feb 09, 2010

Is there any clear way to know how I&D should be expanded?  Am I correct to assume irrigation and debridement for a wound and incision and drainage for an abscess? What about for a paronychia?  Right now I have a patient who was I&D'd recently for a paronychia, which is an abscess, so I assume it was incised and drained, but it also says the nail was debrided. ...

S/l Mild "uppastreen" Biliary Dilatation
Apr 06, 2010

Doc is describing an ultrasound on a patient with right upper quadrant pain.  "Ultrasound showed common bile duct stone with mild s/l uppastreen biliary dilatation.  The gallbladder showed flush with gallbladder wall irregularity." This is an ESL Asian doc. I'm really not sure what I'm hearing.  Anybody have an idea?  Thanks. ...

Perirectal Tissues Requiring CT S/l (thick Headed Drainage)
Aug 29, 2010

Perirectal tissues requiring CT s/l (thick headed drainage) ...

Tonsils And Adenoids Problem S/l Clerbitous Postnasal Drainage
Nov 05, 2010

Patient is having evaluation for tonsils and adenoids.  Doc says:  "Patient had a s/l clerbitous postnasal drainage. No mass or lesion noted in the oral cavity." He speaks really fast, so this might even be "clear something nasal drainage." I'm just not sure what this might be. Any ideas? Thanks. And the "a" could just be a pause. Again, not sure.   ...

G Tube Versus G-tube Versus G-tube
May 19, 2010

g tube versus G-tube versus g-tube -  which is correctd ...

Ok, Maybe Im Exhausted, But Typing A Report Where The Wound Has "pussy Drainage." SM
Nov 16, 2009

I mean I must have come across this before and if I have and have typed pussy drainage, I guess I never really thought it sounded funny... but tonight it does and Im totally confused.  With pus translate to pussy when describing a wound's drainage?  Or should I change it to pus-like drainage? ...

Let's Please Stop It!
Nov 28, 2009

The conference calls are over,  the paperwork will soon be sent in, and rumors have been put to rest, at least I think they have been.  I am encouraged because D seems to be more at the helm than I thought she was going to be.  She answered a question yesterday which made things more clear about the rate cut.  I said a long time ago that 10 or 11 cpl was not going to fly forever.  You charge only what the market can bear, and in this economy it cannot handle those rates. ...

When Are They Going To Stop Messing With
Feb 10, 2010

MQ has made big changes to my primary account.  Now things are all messed up and because of it, we have to re-enter redundant information in the ADT screen.  For example, it says ADT Attending and ADT Admitting with the doc's names.  Those aren't carrying over to the report now, for some reason, so we have to re-enter those docs names in the additional ADT field under attending and admitting.  Also, all of the reference repository stuff is gone.  It now says th ...

Stop Yawning At Me!!!!
Nov 09, 2010

She started out the dictation yawning and apologized for it the first time but then went on to do it 3 or 4 more times.  It's a good thing I'm near the end of my night because now I'm yawning like crazy. ...

Hey MTSO, Just Stop ...
Feb 14, 2011

assigning me the garbage work just because you "think" I can do it.  Had to vent, really sick of it!  Between the ESLs and the stuff where people say things that do not make sense I am really getting fed up!  Sorry, had to vent.  I know you read this and I know you know who is this. ...

If You Are Let Go At WMX, Does Your Insurance Stop
Feb 23, 2011

nm ...

The Abuse Won't Stop
Jul 03, 2012

No one is going to do it for us.  There is wage theft, minimum wage, changing of timecards, disrespect for our knowledge, ridiculous working conditions, bad management, and no communication.  MTs have been left completely out of the conversation, and they are the MT in MTSO.  How bizarre is that? I think everyone should just walk away from their keyboards.  We won't know what the result of an action like that will be until we take it, and hold a positive intent on beha ...

Re: Comedy Stop
Jul 05, 2012

I really hope this doesn't get redirected. I meant to put it on the Main Board. I want to send out a request for more VR and dictation funnies. MTStars has gotten so depressing lately, and I could really use some laughs. ...

For Those Saying We Should Stop Training VR. If We Did, How
Oct 04, 2012

x ...

When Will It Stop Snowing?
Dec 31, 2012

. ...