A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What is the contrast given for HIDA scan? - MSmt

Posted: Nov 19, 2009

. . . . and some possible reproduction with HIDA scan with the administration of cholecystic ______

Thanks for the help!

cholecystokinin - Cathy

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Thanks so much! - MSmt

[ In Reply To ..]
TY!

Similar Messages:

HIDA Scan Help
Jan 14, 2010

What is the agent that is injected during a HIDA scan.  s/l  "kev-nik"     ...

HIDA Scan
Jan 02, 2011

Due to a policy change, we are required to expand all acronyms in the assessment, including labs and tests.  HIDA scan I am not sure of.  All I can find is cholescintography.  Is this correct?  Thanks! ...

Biliary Colic Workup - HIDA Scan Sentence
Dec 08, 2011

Dictated:   I have asked if he has another attack that he go to the emergency room so that an s/l on-face HIDA scan can be performed to see if there are abnormalities of the biliary tree during an acute attack.  Thanks for any help. ...

S/l CT Sick Scan? 6 Scan? Thick Scan?
Feb 10, 2010

Patient with upper abdominal pain. She received a CT ** scan of her chest and abdomen. There really isn't any further context that would help. ...

?? Contrast T1
Jan 13, 2011

Hello! :) I'm working on a radiology report, and the sentence in question is this: "TECHNICAL FACTORS: Sagittal T1, axial FLAIR, PD and T2, as well as (brief) contrast T1." My question is the word in parentheses. The Dr.  barely enunciates the word in question. The best I can make out sounds like either "free" or "brief." Does anyone know a word that would make sense combined with contrast T1?  Thanks in advance! ~Lotte  ...

How Would You Contrast MT And Coding?
May 02, 2011

What illustration might you use to contrast the difference between transcription and coding? They both are the medical field, they both involve patient documentation; yet, they are very different jobs. I am only an MT at the moment, but I have been following coding forums for quite a long time. This subject has come up recently about MTs also performing coding duties. I think it is ridiculous, but I want to hear from those of you who have done both, or even from you who have been an MT and now ...

S/l Crossage* Of Contrast Sm
Apr 06, 2012

i look up the word crossage*, no such a word in the dictionary.  is this correct?  please help.  thanks in advance! ...

Precontrast Vs Pre Contrast
Jun 26, 2013

I've always wondered (and can never find the correct answer) what do you all use in these cases - precontrast/pre contrast, postcontrast/post contrast, well maintained, etc.  I've been told both ways by fellow MT's and would like your input.  I think everyone does it differently. ?? ...

"Beecher" Scan? Type Of Chest Scan
Nov 04, 2010

Sentences: "A CT scan of the chest was ordered by primary care provider for the complaint of pleurisy.  A (s/l Beecher) scan was ordered thereafter." I have a feeling I'm going to kick myself when I realize what this one was, but I am fried and just can't find it.  Any thoughts? ...

CT Of Chest Contrast Material
Jul 20, 2010

Has anyone heard of Oxylon 300 contrast media?  I'm sure I have it spelled wrong because I can't find it anywhere. ...

MRI Of The Brain With And Without Contrast Shows There Is No
Jul 21, 2010

evidence of acute infarct or significant abnormal intracranial enhancement.  There are a few scattered s/l *pho-ki* of T2 and flare hyperintense signal which are nonspecific.   ...

Post Contrast Or Postcontrast
Feb 09, 2012

I get a lot of "CT Head pre and post contrast" as the name of study.  I've seen it both ways.  Does anyone know which is the officially correct version, "Precontrast" "Postcontrast"      or space in between pre and post? Thx!   ...

SV300 Contrast Material
Sep 28, 2013

Scan Medical In MI - Anyone Still Working At Scan Medical
May 29, 2011

Is anyone still working at Scan Medical.  I lost my account and just wondered if she is getting more accounts. ...

Half-strength Fizzy-paque Or Vizzy-paque Contrast?
Dec 22, 2011

I have an Op note (for patient with thoracic aneurysm) in which half-strength Fizzy-paque or Vizzy-paque contrast is used to decrease the contrast load for patient. Any ideas on the contrast name? Thanks! ...

CT Scan Help
Oct 26, 2009

with adjacent deep white matter hypoatenula faction secondary to old infarct This is what it sounds like, but not finding anything close to this ...

CT Scan Or CAT Scan?
Feb 25, 2010

QA changed CT scan to CAT scan on one of my reports.  Also, in that same report, gram was changed to gm.  I always thought it was CT scan and "gram."  Have I been doing it wrong all this time?? Thanks. ...

Seen On MRI Scan
Jun 17, 2010

"Seen on MRI scan not unlike adolfsin's fingers." Any clue to adolfsin's fingers?  I appreciate any help!  ...

V/Q Scan
Aug 26, 2010

Sounds like... No "wedge-shaped " pleural-based defects identified.  Could that be right?  Thanks... ...

CT Scan
May 26, 2011

CT angiogram of the carotid arteries.  The word I am looking for S/L Reuben or Rubin images...? Thank you in advance. ...

Scan Help
Jul 16, 2011

This is for a melanoma surgery .. . Doc says:  The patient had been injected by radiology prior to the surgery with technetium sulfer colloid.  s/l Metho-sintigraphy had shown suggestion of some uptake  . . ...

Help With MRI Scan Please
Dec 16, 2011

He is flying through the sentence and cutting himself off but it sounds like he is saying ....   "Exam was performed in the body coil secondary to body habitus. **Dynex** study was performed."   I am not sure about the Dynex. Can someone please help me?   Thank you so much! ...

Why V/Q Scan?
Oct 10, 2013

Anyone ever wonder why it's V/Q scan instead of VQ scan.  And why the Q anyway?  Maybe I'm having a brain fart, but for the life of me I can't remember a reason for this. ...

Scan Medical
Feb 04, 2010

Anyone that works for Scan Medical can you tell me how the work is there.  ...

LEXA Scan?
Mar 07, 2010

Anyone heard of this?  s/l LEXA scan. ...

Help With Bone Scan
May 25, 2010

Status post bone scan, 05/21/10, demonstrating: 1) linear uptake corresponding L5-S1 level consistent with subacute compression fracture; 2) additional uptake in the posterior midline L4-5, most likely due to pseudofacilitation of the spinous process with reactive marrow edema, consistent with Baastrup’s deformity; 3)...It really sounds more like pseudo facetization!  Any help would be appreciated.  ...

During A CT Scan Of The Head
Jun 01, 2010

Additional images were obtained using ___ techniques.   s/l "foamy endo"   anyone? Thanks! ...

Help With Word On MRI Scan
Jul 25, 2010

Dictated ... There is metallic artifact from an intramedullary rod in the tibia.  However, S/L *Dynus exam* was obtained.  TIA ...

Scan Of The Abdomen - Please Sm
Nov 24, 2010

Patient is tender in the right lower quadrant.  No rebound.  No other masses, organomegaly, or tenderness.  Bowel sounds are somewhat diminished. Sent for a s/l PCT scan or TCT scan of the abdomen compatible with diverticulitis but no abscess or rupture. Thanks for any help :) ...

PET/CT SCAN S/l Oraganal
Dec 30, 2010

s/l oraganal...sentence says "there is no evidence to suggest ORAGANAL or skeletal metastasis"????? ...