A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

V/Q Scan - Lynn

Posted: Aug 26, 2010

Sounds like... No "wedge-shaped " pleural-based defects identified.  Could that be right?  Thanks...

V-SCAN - pat46

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes that is correct.

Similar Messages:

S/l CT Sick Scan? 6 Scan? Thick Scan?
Feb 10, 2010

Patient with upper abdominal pain. She received a CT ** scan of her chest and abdomen. There really isn't any further context that would help. ...

"Beecher" Scan? Type Of Chest Scan
Nov 04, 2010

Sentences: "A CT scan of the chest was ordered by primary care provider for the complaint of pleurisy.  A (s/l Beecher) scan was ordered thereafter." I have a feeling I'm going to kick myself when I realize what this one was, but I am fried and just can't find it.  Any thoughts? ...

Scan Medical In MI - Anyone Still Working At Scan Medical
May 29, 2011

Is anyone still working at Scan Medical.  I lost my account and just wondered if she is getting more accounts. ...

CT Scan Help
Oct 26, 2009

with adjacent deep white matter hypoatenula faction secondary to old infarct This is what it sounds like, but not finding anything close to this ...

CT Scan Or CAT Scan?
Feb 25, 2010

QA changed CT scan to CAT scan on one of my reports.  Also, in that same report, gram was changed to gm.  I always thought it was CT scan and "gram."  Have I been doing it wrong all this time?? Thanks. ...

Seen On MRI Scan
Jun 17, 2010

"Seen on MRI scan not unlike adolfsin's fingers." Any clue to adolfsin's fingers?  I appreciate any help!  ...

CT Scan
May 26, 2011

CT angiogram of the carotid arteries.  The word I am looking for S/L Reuben or Rubin images...? Thank you in advance. ...

Scan Help
Jul 16, 2011

This is for a melanoma surgery .. . Doc says:  The patient had been injected by radiology prior to the surgery with technetium sulfer colloid.  s/l Metho-sintigraphy had shown suggestion of some uptake  . . ...

Help With MRI Scan Please
Dec 16, 2011

He is flying through the sentence and cutting himself off but it sounds like he is saying ....   "Exam was performed in the body coil secondary to body habitus. **Dynex** study was performed."   I am not sure about the Dynex. Can someone please help me?   Thank you so much! ...

Why V/Q Scan?
Oct 10, 2013

Anyone ever wonder why it's V/Q scan instead of VQ scan.  And why the Q anyway?  Maybe I'm having a brain fart, but for the life of me I can't remember a reason for this. ...

HIDA Scan Help
Jan 14, 2010

What is the agent that is injected during a HIDA scan.  s/l  "kev-nik"     ...

Scan Medical
Feb 04, 2010

Anyone that works for Scan Medical can you tell me how the work is there.  ...

LEXA Scan?
Mar 07, 2010

Anyone heard of this?  s/l LEXA scan. ...

Help With Bone Scan
May 25, 2010

Status post bone scan, 05/21/10, demonstrating: 1) linear uptake corresponding L5-S1 level consistent with subacute compression fracture; 2) additional uptake in the posterior midline L4-5, most likely due to pseudofacilitation of the spinous process with reactive marrow edema, consistent with Baastrup’s deformity; 3)...It really sounds more like pseudo facetization!  Any help would be appreciated.  ...

During A CT Scan Of The Head
Jun 01, 2010

Additional images were obtained using ___ techniques.   s/l "foamy endo"   anyone? Thanks! ...

Help With Word On MRI Scan
Jul 25, 2010

Dictated ... There is metallic artifact from an intramedullary rod in the tibia.  However, S/L *Dynus exam* was obtained.  TIA ...

Scan Of The Abdomen - Please Sm
Nov 24, 2010

Patient is tender in the right lower quadrant.  No rebound.  No other masses, organomegaly, or tenderness.  Bowel sounds are somewhat diminished. Sent for a s/l PCT scan or TCT scan of the abdomen compatible with diverticulitis but no abscess or rupture. Thanks for any help :) ...

PET/CT SCAN S/l Oraganal
Dec 30, 2010

s/l oraganal...sentence says "there is no evidence to suggest ORAGANAL or skeletal metastasis"????? ...

HIDA Scan
Jan 02, 2011

Due to a policy change, we are required to expand all acronyms in the assessment, including labs and tests.  HIDA scan I am not sure of.  All I can find is cholescintography.  Is this correct?  Thanks! ...

On CT Scan...word Help Please.
Jan 17, 2011

On CT scan, there was a (s/l) raybone spondylolisthesis...   Thanks. ...

What Is Going On With Scan Medical?
May 06, 2011

Wondering if they are sending work overseas as their accounts are suddenly disappearing.... ...

Some Sort Of Scan
Jul 05, 2011

I'm hearing that she is "scheduled for a s/l muggascan".  Patient comes in with persistent coughing.  That's about all I can give you.  Any ideas??? ...

Word In PET Scan
Dec 24, 2011

Dictated:  The PET scan was more s/l ped-AAH-vid (pedavid or pet avid) in the abdomen, and in the off chance that we are missing a more aggressive lesion, request has been submitted for intraabdominal biopsy. Thanks for your help. ...

Duplex Scan
Feb 23, 2012

Should Duplex scan be capitalized like Doppler? ...

CT Scan Results
Mar 02, 2012

Need help with this word please: Patient did have a repeat CT scan and was found to have a (S/L leftic) gluteal hematoma that was new. Any help is appreicated. ...

Parathyroid Scan
Jul 20, 2012

Left inferior parathyroid adenoma, indicated by Sestamibi parathyroid scan.  No s/l Nexono done yet.   I think this is a type of scan, but I can't find it anywhere.  Thanks ...

What Is The Contrast Given For HIDA Scan?
Nov 19, 2009

. . . . and some possible reproduction with HIDA scan with the administration of cholecystic ______ Thanks for the help! ...

Scan Medical Services? Nm
Feb 20, 2010

Anyone heard of them?  ...

PET Scan / CT Word Help Needed
Jul 20, 2010

I'm having trouble with a report with some radiology terms.  My question is:  Is the word I am typing "hyper-avid" an actual term that makes sense in this sentence?  Here's the sentence:  She had subsequently had a PET scan which revealed retroperitoneal as well as mediastinal lymphadenopathy which is all hyper-avid. If the word is correct, is there a need for a hyphen? Should it be all one word, or just two separate words? What I need is a good online source for ...

S/l Terpatanes Bone Scan
Aug 31, 2010

If symptoms persist, I think a s/l terpatanes bone scan may give us some evidence about whether this is coming loose or not. The patient has pain after a unicompartmental knee replacement. TIA. ...