A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anybody else notice jobs loading very slowly? - Annie

Posted: Aug 24, 2014

x

Not right now, but frequently - my jobs get "stuck"

[ In Reply To ..]
uploading. I will have 3-4 jobs waiting to be uploaded and then suddenly they will all upload. Irritating.

Similar Messages:

Anybody Else's DQS Loading Jobs Really Slowly Since The Upgrade?
Feb 08, 2010

Mine has been loading really slow since the upgrade.  can't be my computer or router  because everything is loading quickly and working fine as usual.  This stated right after the upgrade finished.  Anybody else noticing this? ...

Anyone Else Having Problems With Jobs Loading Very, Very Slowly?
Apr 07, 2014

?? ...

Anyone Else With DQS Loading Slowly Right Now
Mar 21, 2011

nm ...

Page Loading Very Slowly
Aug 18, 2014

Is anyone else having trouble getting the page to load? It comes up with an ad and takes forever to load the postings. ...

Fluency Loading Very Slowly - Anyone Else?
May 18, 2015

x ...

Anybody Else Having Trouble With The Audio Loading Very Slowly?
Apr 29, 2012

. ...

To Those Having DQS Issues With Jobs Downloading Slowly Sm
Feb 18, 2010

Have you been able to identify any kind of a pattern such as long jobs versus short, times of the day, etc.? ...

Jobs Not Loading
Jun 19, 2012

I was in the middle of a long ASR job.  The text loaded but only a little bit of the sound.  I got a ticket # through Remedy and clocked out.  I was told to abandon the job.  Now I'm just waiting for the light to turn green again so I can work!  ...

Anyone Having Issues Loading Jobs????
May 24, 2010

Not loading, and then when I cancel to go into document, it is whited out . . . ...

DQS Slow Loading Jobs...what To Do
Jun 18, 2010

I have been waiting for about 10 minutes now for DQS to load this one job and it doesn't show another one listed.  This has happened before but I usually just wait it out for a few minutes.  It has never taken this long so I think I might call support.  Has this happened to anyone else?  Thanks MQers!~ ...

Anybody Else Having Trouble With Jobs Loading?
Jul 04, 2012

Jobs loading slowly, only getting 1 job at a time. Getting NJA briefly when there are plenty of jobs in my BOB, then 1 job will pop up.  ...

Jobs Loading Slow
Dec 19, 2012

Anyone's jobs loading slow the last couple of days? It seems to be getting stuck on the audio or something. ...

Been Fine All Day, Now Jobs Not Loading.
Jan 21, 2015

My system has been working all day, and now I can't get any jobs to finish loading. ...

Nuance - Informatics Slow Speed Of Loading Voice Jobs
May 10, 2010

I can file my nails while my screens change and the voice document loads.  Does anyone share this problem.  I have a dual core processor with 1.86 Ghz. Thanks! ...

Notice About Auditing Jobs
Dec 04, 2014

Guess they are planning on upping the amount of QA they do.  Memo listed 6 open QA jobs.  You can bet they are going to try to keep us in the lower section on that grid if possible. ...

DocQScribe Audio Not Loading/slow Loading
Dec 20, 2010

Is anyone having trouble with DocQScribe audio files not loading or loading slowly this morning? ...

I Just Received A Notice From Our State Regarding Jobs Available Because I Filed For Unemployment An
Sep 02, 2013

Slowly Going Broke
Dec 08, 2009

I'm getting frustrated about finding a part-time job.  I've done so many interviews, I'm blue in the face.  They all want to start at such a low cpl that I just can't do it.   I keep hoping my work pool will get better and have been told new accounts are coming but until that happens, I really need some additional income.  I've tried to getting switched over to another area without any luck.  I keep seeing my l ...

Slowly, Might Be Transitioning Out Of MT....
Jun 20, 2014

I haven't posted much but am still employed as an MT at a place I actually llike, and even though my check only helps pay the bills, even that hasn't been enough lately.  So, starting in September, I got a job at my son's school district's cafeteria service.  It's only minimum, but I at least know, that minimum is what I will make and will have summer off as well as any days the district is off, plus will be elibigle for a raise (which I haven't seen ever) ...

Lines Showing Up Very Slowly In DQM. What Is Going On.
Dec 14, 2009

The reports are just taking about an hour to roll around in DQM.  ...

Is It Them Or Me? Uploading Reports Very Slowly
Jul 06, 2014

x ...

Do Some Of Your Reports Seem To Load Slowly Every Now And Then. It
Mar 20, 2015

seems to have been doing this lately.  They do load but sometimes they seem to hang up. ...

Shorthand Loads New Word Slowly
Dec 19, 2012

After loading new word in Shorthand, it is now extremely slow returning to first page as it loads. Takes almost a minute, then the bar showing it is loading shows up. Any ideas of what I could do to fix this? Thanks! ...

Are Reports Starting To Download Very Slowly For Anyone Else?
Nov 17, 2014

x ...

If I Learned As Slowly As The Dolbey Fusion SR System (as In Not At All) Sm
Jun 12, 2014

the company would fire me. Instead, I can sit here and almost retype the whole report while seething and earning a whopping 4 cpl. But I feel oh so much better now that I read the "rah, rah, rah" note about Speech. ...

DQS Still Not Loading Right
Mar 01, 2010

Now the reports stopped loading again. ...

Loading New Software
Jan 14, 2010

Does anybody know if I can download Word Perfect 10 on a Medquist Computer? I would like to compose letters, etc. but do not want to ask support. Thank you. ...

Problems With Job Loading
Apr 07, 2014

Bueller? ...

SLOW JOB LOADING
Apr 28, 2014

Anyone else find that the jobs are loading very, very slowly? ...

Loading Very Slow
May 31, 2015

Not sure if it is my internet or them..Anyone else? ...