A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Do some of your reports seem to load slowly every now and then. It - PAMT

Posted: Mar 20, 2015

seems to have been doing this lately.  They do load but sometimes they seem to hang up.

yes - several times a day

[ In Reply To ..]
I always thought it was because of this crappy Windows XP they sent me

Similar Messages:

Is It Them Or Me? Uploading Reports Very Slowly
Jul 06, 2014

x ...

Are Reports Starting To Download Very Slowly For Anyone Else?
Nov 17, 2014

x ...

Slowly Going Broke
Dec 08, 2009

I'm getting frustrated about finding a part-time job.  I've done so many interviews, I'm blue in the face.  They all want to start at such a low cpl that I just can't do it.   I keep hoping my work pool will get better and have been told new accounts are coming but until that happens, I really need some additional income.  I've tried to getting switched over to another area without any luck.  I keep seeing my l ...

Anyone Else With DQS Loading Slowly Right Now
Mar 21, 2011

nm ...

Slowly, Might Be Transitioning Out Of MT....
Jun 20, 2014

I haven't posted much but am still employed as an MT at a place I actually llike, and even though my check only helps pay the bills, even that hasn't been enough lately.  So, starting in September, I got a job at my son's school district's cafeteria service.  It's only minimum, but I at least know, that minimum is what I will make and will have summer off as well as any days the district is off, plus will be elibigle for a raise (which I haven't seen ever) ...

Lines Showing Up Very Slowly In DQM. What Is Going On.
Dec 14, 2009

The reports are just taking about an hour to roll around in DQM.  ...

Page Loading Very Slowly
Aug 18, 2014

Is anyone else having trouble getting the page to load? It comes up with an ad and takes forever to load the postings. ...

Fluency Loading Very Slowly - Anyone Else?
May 18, 2015

x ...

Anybody Else's DQS Loading Jobs Really Slowly Since The Upgrade?
Feb 08, 2010

Mine has been loading really slow since the upgrade.  can't be my computer or router  because everything is loading quickly and working fine as usual.  This stated right after the upgrade finished.  Anybody else noticing this? ...

To Those Having DQS Issues With Jobs Downloading Slowly Sm
Feb 18, 2010

Have you been able to identify any kind of a pattern such as long jobs versus short, times of the day, etc.? ...

Anybody Else Having Trouble With The Audio Loading Very Slowly?
Apr 29, 2012

. ...

Shorthand Loads New Word Slowly
Dec 19, 2012

After loading new word in Shorthand, it is now extremely slow returning to first page as it loads. Takes almost a minute, then the bar showing it is loading shows up. Any ideas of what I could do to fix this? Thanks! ...

Anyone Else Having Problems With Jobs Loading Very, Very Slowly?
Apr 07, 2014

?? ...

Anybody Else Notice Jobs Loading Very Slowly?
Aug 24, 2014

x ...

If I Learned As Slowly As The Dolbey Fusion SR System (as In Not At All) Sm
Jun 12, 2014

the company would fire me. Instead, I can sit here and almost retype the whole report while seething and earning a whopping 4 cpl. But I feel oh so much better now that I read the "rah, rah, rah" note about Speech. ...

Prefer Short Reports Or Long Reports? Sm
Jun 13, 2012

Hi all. I was just wondering what other MTs prefer...little short reports or very long reports? Do too many of either affect your line count (and therefore your pay)?   I definitely prefer very long reports!  ...

Is It Me? DEP DOWN. I Can't Get A Job To Load
Feb 23, 2010

at all.  Every time I log in it takes forever and nothing happens.  So frustrating!  This is my shift!  I keep checking the stop light and it says GREEN everything is working! Not my night. ...

This Is A Load Of You Know What...
Jan 29, 2013

They are just not delegating the work adequately.  This is my biggest pet peeve of all time. There will be several thousand jobs in my region and my accounts run out...and then I sit...and wait...and nothing.  They say change your hours, well guess what? I already work mostly 2nd shift. "Make up time on Saturday." There is no work, apparently, on Saturday anymore either! In looking at the numbers, certain hospitals seem to never run out, while others are just bone dry.  Overstaffe ...

Work Load
Jan 20, 2010

Is there any way to know how much work is available??  Just wondering because randomly yesterday my account ran out of work which is actually quite unusual for me.  So I was just wondering if there was any way to see how much work was available in a certain account??  Thanks for any help! ...

Anyone Know Where To Load McAfee
Feb 14, 2010

Have a laptop I want to load McAfee on.  We used to have a download available on Qnet, but Qnet is no longer there on the old Medquist web site.  Anyone know where it might be now? ...

My Job Will Not Load. What A Way To Start The Day
Aug 23, 2010

x ...

Cannot Get DocQScribe To Load
Nov 09, 2010

I tried to get DocQScribe to load from the DocQManage page for over an hour and finally had to send in a ticket.  Is anyone else having this kind of trouble with the system.  It showed a green light on DEP.  This is getting rediculous.  I could not work my scheduled shift on Sunday because there were no jobs available (but incentive stayed in place).  Now I cannot work my scheduled shift because of something else.  I don't know about anyone else, but with a fam ...

How Is The Work Load At TTS?
Dec 03, 2010

Just wondering if you run out of work a lot?  Looking to work the early afternoon/early evening shift and I want to work and not just sit there! ...

My GOD, Get A Load Of This Crock!
Jul 04, 2013

The suits are getting creative in countering our truth-telling, that's for sure!  ...

A Load Off Literally
Jul 17, 2013

Finally quit. Except for leaving MM I have never felt such a load taken off my shoulders. I am going to a hospital system where historically they do not treat people like robots, or slaves. I was going to try to hang on here, by hermiting (do my job and not look at e mails, etc) but decided to try to get out and with a lot of job hunting it worked. I still cannot believe how much pressure has lifted. Oddly I no longer feel depressed. I guess now I know what was causing my sadness... I am not say ...

Cant Even Get Remedy To Load
Nov 11, 2013

Long Reports Or Short Reports?
Jul 15, 2013

Am i the only one that just hates the long ones? And by long I mean anything over like 4 minutes.  I love progress and ER notes!  ...

Critical Work Load
Jan 28, 2010

We have been getting notes saying we have "critical backlog", when we usually get NJA.  I'm wondering if we can start sending notes saying "critical pay check deficiency" when we get NJA.  Since we are kept informed, maybe we should keep them informed also. ...

Another Acusis Meeting. Another Load Of B.S.
Mar 31, 2010

Always the same old song and dance.  The subject of MTs needing more pay per line comes up, and what does the speaker do?  Redirect the focus on all the added "upgrades" to their software they plan to buy (probably for hundreds of thousands of dollars) to "help us be more productive".   Got news for them.  You can only go SO fast.  There IS a limit.  And after all the emphasis on accountability and accuracy, do they not see that speed just increases errors ...

Hey 3rd Shifters Out There, How Is Your Work Load? Sm
Jul 22, 2010

Am I the only one who runs out of work?  I find it very hard at night to keep going with the dreaded no work available.  At least during the day, you can clean house, email, pick up the telephone, etc.  During the night, you are limited to surfing and staring!  Then I am too sleep deprived to pull extra hours to make up for missed line counts.  I am doing third shift for the extra incentitive but it doesn't work in my favor if I run out of work! Any ideas?  Cur ...