A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Hi everyone! I need help with approving my timesheet - Majjai

Posted: Jun 14, 2011

This will be my first complete payperiod with MQ.  I got an e-mail to approve my timesheet and I see the hours, but cannot see where to "approve" it.  Is there a button that I am just overlooking.  Would someone be kind enough to walk me through this?  Appreciate it!   ~majjai!Kiss

Me too! I emailed my CCM for help but of course have heard nothing. I can see where to click on an - mqmt

[ In Reply To ..]
Please help!

Similar Messages:

Not Approving Time Card
Sep 01, 2010

I am so upset I could just spit fire.  Does anyone know what would happen if you do not 'approve' your timecard?  I am sick and tired of being available whenever this company needs help, but when I needed a new computer from the company and had to wait 9 days to get one and only get paid for 3 due to their 'policy' of only paying for 3 days of downtime I'm ready to scream.  (yes, there was a problem getting this sent out to me, one which I still do n ...

Just Curious If Y'all Are Approving Your Time Cards. Sm
Dec 18, 2014

I certainly didn't and I'm not going to.  I don't approve of it at all! ...

IC Timesheet
Nov 12, 2014

Are any of you independent contractors required by your company to turn in a detailed timesheet showing each time you log in and out and turn in with your invoice? ...

Timesheet
Dec 10, 2014

Why is it so hard to get assistance with a problem you have with editing your teamwork punches.  If the function is not there to do so with your particular problem, you can't do it.  Why do you have to go through an act of congress to get any help anymore?   It is just so sad what is happening.  Common courtesy goes a long way, but that is definitely a thing of the past.   You have a manager for one thing, a manager for another, and another manager fo ...

Has Anyone Tried Printing Out The Timesheet?
Jul 10, 2010

I have been having problems with my CCM concerning making up time when there are NJA.  She wants me to make up all hours and has placed me on crazy schedules.  I pack up and stop working at the end of my shift whether there is work or not.  I leave a note to her and support.  I am assuming she is upset because she is not getting her bonus but that is not my problem.  I am on an account that the docs dictate at odd hours.  I have helped her out working 12 hour days a ...

Approing Timesheet
Jan 06, 2011

So do we approve time sheets this week?  Is the 8th the end of the pay period?  I cannot keep up with all the changes these days.  I am completely dizzy with the all the (MQ)  stupid little rules and procedures that never seem to stay the same. ...

Anybody Else's TW Timesheet Look Like Mine?
Jan 29, 2013

It's longer than the constitution for Pete's sake! I end up with so many entries because I get a job, one that usually takes 2 minutes to type, send it off, then NJA, wait a minute, here comes another job, type it, takes 2 minutes, and on and on.  Craziness! ...

Link For The Timesheet Please
Jul 07, 2014

and when I got it back up for whatever reason my shortcut is gone... ...

Timesheet Approval
Jul 07, 2014

Has anyone had a situation where your manager refused to approve your timesheet?  If yes, what happened?  My TSR or CCM or whatever they call themselves these days sent me an e-mail.  Apparently she's ticked because my timecard reflected 1.45 hours OT.  My BIG mistake.   ...

So, How Do You Fill Out Timesheet When ....
Dec 24, 2014

I am taking PTO for Christmas and the day after.  I have worked Mon and Tues of this week with no real problem and have gotten in my hours.  Of course, because I have a cheesecake and other things to make later today, I get on this morning and there is NO work at all.  I wil try to get in my 8 hours for today, but what if it just isn't there?  I have no PTO time to use for today and I am NOT working tomorrow or Friday!!  So, my week will be 8 hours short o ...

Missing Days On Timesheet
Oct 01, 2010

Is it just me or is anyone else missing September 16, 17 and 18 from their timesheet? ...

If You Don't Approve Timesheet Do You Still Get Paid?
Sep 18, 2012

I was waiting for CCM corrections, then forgot about it.  I wonder if I will get paid now.  Should I contact someone? ...

Is It Just Me Or Have Lines Not Been Uploaded To Approve Timesheet Yet
Mar 04, 2013

Aren't we supposed to be approving our timesheet/lines for this week by now. Am I wrong or isn't payday Friday? I'd write my TL but she never responds to e mails (nor does anyone else for that matter). I keep checking the time and date and keep looking, but nothing. Anybody okay'd their timesheet yet? ...

Discrepancy Between Webclock Timesheet And Fiesa QA Score?
May 21, 2013

Always have greater than 99.5% on Fiesa QA score but always under 98.8% on Webclock Timesheet. Supervisor said it was just difference in dates for week I asked about, but it has always been thus. Anyone know why? ...

Who Do I Contact About Timesheet Error? Supervisor On Vacation, TL No Help
Sep 17, 2013

can't get the search function to work on MT Stars, either.  Thanks! ...