A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Has anyone who left Nuance last year received their W2 yet? - nm

Posted: Jan 22, 2014

xx

No, - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I have not received mine yet. Was Transcend to Nuance, going to dig out info and see if I can get into ADP or whatever it was called and print it out myself.

I was also Transcend to Nuance.. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
and I don't remember any passwords or anything, although I am sure we are completely locked out of those sites, anyway. If I don't get it in a week or so, I guess I will have to call.

Nuance W-2 - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I left in August and haven't received mine. I suspect it will be a hassle to find it from someone there, such a cluster-f.

I left in March, and was able to get into ADP - Still cranky still on the beach

[ In Reply To ..]
But my 2013 W2 is not there. It only goes up through 2012. Maybe they don't post 2013 for us quitters.

It took some rummaging around to find the URL for the site, because it's no longer in my bookmarks (it's portal dot adp dot com for anyone who needs to know). My user ID, which I fortunately had written down, was first initial plus last name at NTS7 (no dot com). When I plugged in my old password, it said my password had expired and I was asked to create a new one, which I did. And lo and behold, I got into the site. But no 2013 W2, alas.

W2 - waiting - Anon2

[ In Reply To ..]
I left in December and there is no 2013 W2 showing for me either. I hope they mail it soon since it isn't available online.

Similar Messages:

Left M-Modal A Year Ago
May 30, 2013

office.  I used to come back to this board all the time.  I find I come here less and less.  It has been a while, but I notice everything seems exactly the same and once again I am glad I made the choice I did.  Keep looking for jobs and take them no matter if you do have to get dressed and drive to an office and pack your lunch.  It is worth, worth, worth it.  Sorry for those still struggling and those who have NJA.  I really am.  Been there.  ...

Left MM A Year Ago And They Never Sent Me Labels To Return The Computer So I Kept It. Anyone Know (S
Jan 17, 2014

since I have had it this long and after repeated requests for labels and no reply....if I keep the computer, can their proprietary platform, etc be removed and computer used for another transcription job?  I am desperately looking for a new job but they all require a personal computer.  Thanks! ...

Has Anyone Received Their W-2 From Nuance Yet?
Jan 22, 2013

I'm no longer an employee and was wondering if they had already mailed them out. Thanks!! ...

"Consider Returning To Nuance" - Just Received Email From Nuance
Jun 27, 2014

Wow. Posted this on company board but wanted to post here as well - some of you may feel vindicated. LPn ...

Nuance New Fiscal Year Starts Oct 1, That's Why They Sm
Sep 26, 2014

want all the accounts bottomed out over this weekend.  Work done prior to Oct 1 counts as revenue for current fiscal year. ...

Ophthalmus On The Left With Slight Ptosis On The Left Secondary To *metrofeed* Left Eye Globe? Thank
Aug 31, 2010

nm ...

Current 9 Year Transcend MLS. I Notice Nuance Hiring Ads
Sep 24, 2012

Is this common (the 1 yr exp only requirement).  Transcend has always required at least 3 years.  One has to wonder if the 1 year exp is an easy ploy to offer lower pay.  I worry about this since from what we can summize we will be moved to be in line with Nuance payscale at some point shortly.  Is anyone else make this 1 yr experience connection?  ...

Anyone Left Nuance To Go To TTS - Comparison Please
Jan 04, 2015

I know nothing is perfect, but could you give some info  such as how they compare on QA, line count rates, PTO, line requirements, etc.  Appreciate it. ...

Nuance MTs Left En Masse On NovHos And Ph
Sep 04, 2013

Nuance Nasties starting to come home to roost.  Saw postings were 5 to 6 MTs all left in the same week from a HUGE acct, always screaming for extra help to "keep the client happy"...here's a thought...Keep the MTs happy, and you would not have problems keeping the client happy and your TAT would be stellar. Nuance solution to the mass exodus...."we will not be hiring replacements" - just gonna "tweak" the MTs left, beat them till they bleed or drop dead, but by God, ph (TSM) ...

Left Nuance After 2 Years, Suggestions To Improve Work Ethic?
Jan 02, 2015

just got so discouraged with Nuance.  Now with a new company and want to improve production and attitude.  Still like transcription. ...

Left Medquist (M*Modal) To Work For Webmedx (Nuance). Now Thinking Of Going Back. Sm
Nov 02, 2012

Is anyone in the same boat?  I am seriously contemplating it because I can't afford my medications, groceries, rent, bills, living, etc. anymore. ...

How Would You Type: For The Past Year-year And A Half?
Sep 09, 2011

.. ...

Left Double *clocking* System In The Left Kidney Repaired. Thanks. Nm
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

Pt Has A "several Year" History Of A Slowly-growing Mass. Hyphen Several Year?
Jan 25, 2011

? ...

Electroencephalogram: Left Temporal Focal Slowing In The 6 Hz Range With Left Temporal Sharp Transie
Apr 18, 2010

nm ...

Year Old Versus Year-old
Aug 28, 2014

If no noun following such as female or male should this be hyphenated, i.e. if stated "A 10 year old has stomachache".... should it be "A 10-year-old has stomachache" ..... ...

Preop Diagnosis Is S/l"kay-less" Foot Left. The Procedure Is Left S/l "cold" Mid
May 26, 2010

left calcaneal osteotomy.  ...

Best ESL Tip You Ever Received.
Aug 30, 2010

I am working on a presentation about understanding ESL physicians.  What is the best tip you were given, or have discovered to understand ESL dictation?  ...

Anyone Received Their W2s
Jan 24, 2013

I've looked on the new ADP site, but nothing so far.  HR won't return my email.  Has anyone received their W2s yet this year??  Wanna bet they wait right up until the last second :( ...

Has Everyone Received Their W2s?
Jan 23, 2015

I wondered if everyone has received their W2s by now?  I left MModal several months ago when I realized staying for the benefits was not worth the stress and LOW pay, but have yet to receive my W2.  I also did not receive my final PTO pay but it was less than 100 dollars so did not pursue it other than a few emails (and yes, I gave 2 weeks' notice and worked all of that).  So glad to be gone and wishing everyone still there the best in 2015 as I feel for you.& ...

Anyone Received Their W2s From Transcend Yet? Nm
Jan 18, 2010

x ...

Anyone From TransTech Received A W2 Yet?
Jan 27, 2010

nm ...

Just Received My Mousepad - Thanks MQ
May 27, 2010

xx ...

Okay, Someone Please Explain To Me Why I Received (sm)
Jul 19, 2010

a phone call earlier from MQ with a job offer.  This is from where I applied FOUR years ago and then pulled my application because I was offered something better.  This lady calls me today and tells me how there is such an abundance of work, I can pick any shift that I want, no weekends and a really decent CPL.  Thankfully I am extremely happy where I am so I very politely declined the position and thought that I would come here and see how things are going.  WOW, what a shoc ...

A Note I Received
Jul 27, 2010

While on Facebook last night, I mentioned about going back to school to be a vet tech. and one of the things I mentioned was that it was work that would NOT be oursourced to India. Some guy from India sent me a message asking what was wrong with sending work to India. So I told him how it has decimated the careers of American MTs, how American MTs often can't even earn a living wage because they are competing with the low wages paid to Indian MTs. I could have said more to him, but I left i ...

Pt Received Vitamin K...see Msg
Jul 31, 2010

vitamin K 10 mg daily.  Prior to the surgery he had s/l ACLOMATHYCIN the following morning IM.  Any help for me?  Thx. ...

For Those Of You Who Have Received The 15 Minutes
Sep 30, 2010

how do you know you've been paid that time by looking at your pay stub? And does it show up on your time sheets as an adjustment by your CCM? The reason I ask is because I don't believe I have ever been paid this 15 minutes of time (the waiting time when we get NJA). I asked about this recently.  I asked both my CCM and payroll, and my question was never answered...it was just swept under the rug as if I never asked. I am planning to call the labor department about this becaus ...

Received S/l Pressers?
Nov 17, 2010

The patient was placed on a ventilator and received s/l pressers.  TIA. ...

Has Anyone Received Their New PTO Calculation?
Dec 31, 2010

We usually have it by now since it goes into effect tomorrow. ...

Getting A Hospital NEVER Received Before, Sm
Jan 11, 2011

Started getting these clinic notes from a hospital definitely not in my region and dictators are not giving out any correct information as to attending or medical record #'s.  what to do when the subjective info on vital signs cannot even be understood at all.  I PRIDE myself on quality work, and have been here at Q for 18 years.  I already took pay cuts, and don't know what to do as QA sup and CCM are not answering, nor is MQMail updated at all.  I am sure they are ...