A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone left Nuance to go to TTS - comparison please - ss

Posted: Jan 04, 2015

I know nothing is perfect, but could you give some info  such as how they compare on QA, line count rates, PTO, line requirements, etc.  Appreciate it.

Nuance to TTS - I did

[ In Reply To ..]
TTS is just as bad as, if not worse than, Nuance. I lasted all of 5 days before I told them I didn't have to take their BS anymore and quit on the spot.

Nuance vs TTS - OKMT

[ In Reply To ..]

I left Big N to go with TTS. I should say my hospital job was outsourced just this past October, so these 2 companies are the only MTSOs I've worked for since I left EDiX in 1998. I have read all the negative reviews here and elsewhere and my experience with TTS could not be more different. I have found their QA to be fair, reasonable and occassional (!). Of course, like most places when you first start, it's every day and tapers off gradually. Lucky for me, I had trained on EditScript while at Big N and since my account at TTS uses the same platform, I didn't have to learn a new one. In fact, I have no idea if TTS has their own or any others. They do pay for spaces, headers, footers and what they call "tokens" and I noticed the difference in my line count. Tokens are section headings on speech/edit documents like "social history", etc. Apparently, not all companies pay for these, which I did not know until I started there. I had a great trainer who was very helpful. Training is "live" via phone and they remote into your computer. I only have one account that has 11 different facilities, plus separate clinics associated with some of the facilities. Yes, it runs out of work during the holidays. All you have to do is send an email to your team and they will notify you when the work has built up again. No big deal. I have always had quick responses to emails and they don't send out too many, usually just a work load status report for your account a few times per shift or if the client has made any changes to the account specs. They pretty much leave you alone to do your job. I would say they have kind of weird shifts that seem to run the gamut, mine is 11 am to 8 pm CST. They "give" you an hour for lunch/dinner that you can split up any way you wish, that's why it gives the appearance of a 9 hour shift. I got the idea this is not negotiable. I do work M-F with one rotating weekend a month, which is fine with me.  The only negative for me is the insurance is quite pricey, even the least expensive one. 

So far, I like working for TTS very much. That's not to say I don't have issues, but they aren't with TTS directly. I landed in the "real world" of MTs at the worst possible time of year, when work is always low, so I have no idea what I can produce when it's consistent. Plus, my account is new to speech and I find it difficult to switch back and forth. As far as line rates, I left Big N just a week or so before the new and exciting pay structure, so deliberately took a cut. Now it's no worse than what they are paying you, but the pressure of NOT knowing how much you'll make per week would be gone and no one is going to use QA like a whack-a-mole game. 

Hope this helps! Now, it's time for me to get ready for work as it's my weekend!

agree with above poster - newbutold

[ In Reply To ..]
I actually work for both. TTS part time as an IC and N full time. I actually am fine with both. N has a lower line count but you have to deal with their stupid FIESA and now their new pay scale which is completely absurd. So far the new pay scale has swung in my favor so I am just going with it for right now. I am sure my day will come when I will be short but so far every paycheck has been between $75 and $100 more then what it was on the old payscale so I just do my job and we will see. I went with TTS because I got divorced and needed more money to support myself. I work 20 hours a week for them and love them. Their LPH is a lot higher than N, but I don't have a problem making it for the most part. There have been weeks where I haven't but they never said anything. Their QA is so so much better. They don't jump you about every little thing and if you make a mistake they will tell you but I for the most part never hear from them. Hope this helps you.

do u think this would make up for the low cpl - for VR???sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I was hesitant to apply to TTS due to seeing they only pay 3 or 3.5 for speech. I made 4.63 before on VR. That seems like another big pay cut for me. Do you think since they pay for "tokens" or whatnot and you seem to get more lines, this evens itself out or no??? Thanks!

TTS - disappointedMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for TTS briefly. I found them to be very nice to work for and easy to deal with, but as a seasoned transcriptionist (with more than 20 years experience), it just seemed to be costing me money rather than making money. I ALSO work for Nuance (though not for long as I'm now working at local hospital) and I just can't take the BS though I am making much better money with the new scale (so far at least).
IC pays higher - newbutold
[ In Reply To ..]
I can only speak for myself and I am an IC with TTS and make 4/8. Working for both I do relatively well money wise but I am working 60 hours a week total so that is sad but it is what it is. I am not able to work outside of home as I am taking care of my mom and can't afford to hire someone to be here with her. I enjoy what I do and have done it for over 20 years. I just try and be positive and do my job and don't get too worked up over the BS
"...don't get too worked up over the BS." sm - Good Vibrations
[ In Reply To ..]
Amen to that!! My career as an MT went so much smoother the moment I learned that one several years back!!

TTS pays 0.321 cpl for VR. Enter at your own risk - Maybe your experience will be different. SM

[ In Reply To ..]
It works out for some people and they end up liking it there. I personally feel they've got some serious issues, but that's just me. Also, the 9-hour shifts are not negotiable, but yes you do get an hour lunch, which I don't care about that. I would have rather worked 8 hours with a couple short breaks of just having to stand, stretch and use the bathroom. To each their own. If you do apply, I wish you luck.
it sounds like everyone has a different experience - newbutold
[ In Reply To ..]
They let me pick my own schedule being part time and IC. I literally told them when I would work and they were fine with it. I agree with above 8 hours with a couple short breaks would be far better. Since I work full time for N, I just work a few hours at night for them during the week.

Truly the only problem I really had with TTS.... - East TX MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I was an IC. I received a report to let me know that I missed 1 minute (plus a few seconds) and 4 minutes of another shift. As an IC, I do not think so. If I choose to take a break, it is not like I am charging them for it. IC is IC for a reason. I have worked IC for many, many companies. Had so many reports/lines to get done per day to complete the job I was hired for. No problem there. But missing 1 to 4 minutes of a "shift." Um I don't think so.

I have also worked for Nuance. Loved my TL but apparently things have changed. While working for Nuance, I also decided it was time to leave MT, which I did for a much better paying job.

Out of all the companies I have worked for over the last 25 years, I would rate TTS as bottom feeders with Nuance running a close second.

And I believe you - though someone from TTS will..

[ In Reply To ..]
come along and argue you up and down it's not true or try to make you out to be a liar because it has not been their experience. I got an off the wall report from them too, which resulted in my leaving only mine wasn't for missing 1 to 4 minutes of a shift. I wont go into detail on this board for reasons of anonymity since my experience was more recent.

Wow, you called that right! - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Though you could have added:

...and will repeatedly respond to insult you, make it seem like you deserved it, question your work ethics, call you irresponsible and a slacker, and try to convince everyone that an MT working at home turning on their computer one minute late is being "tardy".

No thanks TTS.

That might have been your experience - I cannot swear to it

[ In Reply To ..]
Because I do work my hours, in fact usually start about 10 minutes before my time to start. I signed up for a certain amount of hours, that is what I work and never hear a peep out of them.

It is strange - newbutold

[ In Reply To ..]
Sometimes it is like people work for 2 different companies. I certainly don't dispute what other people say, I can only speak from my own experience and I have started late and left my shift for 10 minutes or longer sometimes to take my dog out or just to take a much needed break and have never once in the last year since I have worked for them ever had an email, phone call or anything. I do work my shift and if for some reason can't send an email and let them know.
It's interesting that you both make a point to say - you work your shift
[ In Reply To ..]
so you don't have that problem. She never said she didn't work her shift. She said "I received a report to let me know that I missed 1 minute (plus a few seconds) and 4 minutes of another shift." That would be crazy for an employee, but it's even worse that they treat ICs like that.
I said I started before my shift and so I - do not miss time and never hear
[ In Reply To ..]
anything from them, don't miss a minute here, 4 minutes there, just not me. They never contact me because no need to.
I love TTS - mls
[ In Reply To ..]
I've worked for TTS for a few months as an IC. I get 4.38/8.75. My training was thorough and any questions or concerns I've had have be answered promptly. I'm not nitpicked or harassed about anything.

I understand there are different managers for different accounts, but the owner makes sure our emails are answered and that's more than I can say for a lot of companies.
MLS- you know you cannot love a place - it has to be all bad, shame on you
[ In Reply To ..]
Another person and I were told we try to "debunk" others postings by telling we are not picked on, do our time, have no issues. I guess you are allowed to say if you hate TTS or if you start your work late then you are called about it but you cannot say you love it, understand? (JK).
I guess so! - mls
[ In Reply To ..]
Some people are just not disciplined enough to work from home. If you go into a job late and leave early, you will be called out on it. If you need an extra break or a schedule change all you have to do is email your lead and let them know. Is that really so difficult?
So difficult to let others know, of course - it is- not!
[ In Reply To ..]
Someone below assumed (wrongly) that I was a new MT. Over 35 years in this business is not new in my book. I know some start late and others are not showing up at all and people think this is alright? I have taken off before for an emergent type basis, all I did was send email and everything was okay. I never hear anything from TTS because I do my job, on time and efficient.
Do you realize how long this thread has gotten - and its all because...
[ In Reply To ..]
You want to debate and make the people with bad experiences at TTS look bad. Hmmm...maybe that's whats meant by policing the thread. You would go out your way to do all of that for 3-4 cpl?
I suggest you-read that MT's post. She received notice for being 1 minute off her shift. - Yes. ONE MINUTE (nm)
[ In Reply To ..]
x
late is late - mls
[ In Reply To ..]
Perhaps this person has a different manager than I do. I've never been nitpicked about anything. However, if you work in a hospital and are even 1 minute late you are tardy and same goes for any job. I'm not going to say my boss is a jerk because I was late and she said something to me!
Dear SM - These people will argue with a sign post. - I suggest you just walk away.
[ In Reply To ..]
Have a nice day TTS spokesperson :)
Well, that convinces me! TTS is NOT a place I - will be applying to.
[ In Reply To ..]
LOL. Who would want to work for a company who micromanages their employees to the point that turning on a computer one minute late is considered 'tardy' or taking a one-minute break without notice is unacceptable. And you think that's normal? I can assure you that after 30 years as an MT, having worked for 4 companies both on-site and from home, this is very unusual.

Thanks for the warning. You as an employee defending this practice convinces me that this does happen at TTS. Yikes!
Tell me about. - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
they do not do that - mls
[ In Reply To ..]
They don't micromanage me AT ALL. They're are one of the best companies I've worked for in 15 years.

Good training, decent IC pay, excellent QA, not micromanaged, emails always answered, great platform that is user friendly, and my particular account is fairly easy with only a couple difficult dictators. The owner even sent me a nice Christmas card.
MLS- more work for us - do not care if you apply
[ In Reply To ..]
Just ask me if I want extra money.
They do that to try to debunk anyone's bad - experiences with TTS. sm
[ In Reply To ..]
apparently they don't like when people post their bad experiences so they try to negate the replies.
The newbutold and I were telling our experiences - and we are allowed just as others
[ In Reply To ..]
I frankly don't care if you are employee or IC, all companies note the times for your job to start and end. Places have to be covered. Having said that, it is no water over my back if others never work their times. I do mine and yes, I will say it, never caught the first flak because I work like I told them I would. If a person fails on their end for any reason, why get angry at a job? Take responsibility for yourself. This is a discussion on responsibility. Some people just don't have it.
So now people dont have responsibility? - You guys love to argue (smh). sm
[ In Reply To ..]
You don't know these people, but somehow it must be their fault since you've never had any problems.
No, when I stated about NOT having any issues - then others said I wanted to debunk
[ In Reply To ..]
I can say what I do and what I don't and 1 thing I don't do is say I will work certain hours and then don't show up at my time. Enuff said.
So being off a shift by 1 to 4 minutes is the "person failing on their end"? - Really?
[ In Reply To ..]
Again, I find your reaction curiously overly defensive. Now accusing the OP of not working their shift and not taking responsibility. For being 1 and 4 minutes off their shift? And to keep arguing this is odd.

And no, not all companies note the times for your job to start and end when you're an IC. You must be a newer MT. It's only recently that companies have been skirting the IRS laws and applying the same rules to an IC as they do to their employees. There's a reason it's a different classification according to IRS guidelines. Just because they get away with it doesn't mean it's legal.

I work as an IC, make my own flexible schedule, and my very successful company has no problem covering TAT. Anyone who thinks that is impossible is parroting what they've been told and drinking the koolaid. BTW, a strict schedule in a business where the volume of work is NOT strictly scheduled and varies in a given hour is a ridiculous business model and was not the way it was done before these offshore MTSOs changed everything.
Assumptions, new MT?? Laughing, laughing - here. No the new MT is the one
[ In Reply To ..]
who thinks the world revolves around them, they can flit away and start late or not at all and not hear from the company. New MT, if you only knew.
I have a question for you, to debunk or not - give me a truthful answer
[ In Reply To ..]
The 2 that posted about working their hours, why would they want to so call debunk bad experiences if their experience was the same? That would not make any sense would it? Why would you try to negate the replies if you had a bad experience? You, of course, would give your bad experience. I don't have them, others might, have no idea because I am not in contact with anyone else who works there as an MT.
Your post makes no sense - and regarding your question
[ In Reply To ..]
The point is, why go behind everyone who replies with something you don't like just because it has not happened to you? If you have already posted your experience and it was a good one, why not just be done with it? Why keep coming back policing the thread basically saying "well you must of done this, that, or the other, because that has never happened to me." Or worse yet, coming back and pretty much calling people irresponsible. Say what you wish, I'm done with it.
LOL..so are you saying its your job to do damage control? - nm
[ In Reply To ..]

They can expect an IC to be there for the shift the IC chooses. - If IC is not, um, they dont have to keep them. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Wow. Reading these posts and some of the TTS employees - are just making themselves look bad

[ In Reply To ..]
Someone posted their experience of receiving a report of being 1 minute late (!). Any sane person will agree that's crazy.

Yet TTS employees' multiple responses include calling that person irresponsible, not working their shift (what?), and insulting comments such as "never working their times", "I work like I told them I would", "a person fails on their end", "take responsibility", and "even 1 minute late you are tardy". Really? For an MT working at home?

This is a truly over-the-top, strangely defensive reaction. Makes one wonder....

Ditto. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
Same to the slackers - NM
[ In Reply To ..]
Do you take medication? I believe you are suffering from OCD or something. - you repeat the same thing
[ In Reply To ..]
over and over again. You have it in your head that everyone that complains is wrong and the company is at no fault. You sound like the owner of the company really. She has issues of that nature. You cannot call someone a slacker without proof, so why keep accusing someone of something you cannot prove. You have major issues my dear.
I was wondering myself about the out-of-proportion - defensiveness with insults
[ In Reply To ..]
A 'normal' 'employee' would simply respond once that they like it at TTS, they haven't had that experience, some of the reasons they like it, etc.

It makes me wonder why this/these posters can't seem to let it go AND attack anyone who says something negative about 'their' company. Hmmm.....
I only wish I had a dollar for every post on here - that seems to think
[ In Reply To ..]
the owner of a company posting. I would be really swimming in money. When a person cannot think of something reasonable, they always come up with must be the owner. Quit assuming, always wrong when you do. Wrong....again.
Did not say it was the owner posting, read again - "You sound like the owner of the company "
[ In Reply To ..]
You don't comprehend very effectively do you?
And neither do you apparently. I SAID seems to - think, what part do you not understand
[ In Reply To ..]
SEEMS not the same as WAS
I posted the above, nothing wrong with - stating what I do
[ In Reply To ..]
That might have been your experience - I cannot swear to it
Posted: Jan 5th, 2015 - 9:37 am In Reply to: Truly the only problem I really had with TTS.... - East TX MT

Because I do work my hours, in fact usually start about 10 minutes before my time to start. I signed up for a certain amount of hours, that is what I work and never hear a peep out of them.

I guess my posting makes me a boss? Can I get their salary now instead of 8/4?
and you bring this up again why? go ahead post again how you work your schedule.... - post below...
[ In Reply To ..]
let it gooooo....
You also posted this..... - in response to someone being 1 minute late:
[ In Reply To ..]
"it's no water over my back if others never work their times. I do mine and yes, I will say it, never caught the first flak because I work like I told them I would. If a person fails on their end for any reason, why get angry at a job? Take responsibility for yourself...some people just don't have it."

Seems you left that out though (along with other equally insulting posts). You're not fooling anyone. Though why keep posting just to repeat the same thing over and over, is beyond me.

I worked for both - QA is horrific at both

[ In Reply To ..]
I left after not being able to take the insane, over the top QA at both places. Where I am now is still a low paying, rotten job but at least the QA people aren't Nazi wannabes.

Similar Messages:

Ophthalmus On The Left With Slight Ptosis On The Left Secondary To *metrofeed* Left Eye Globe? Thank
Aug 31, 2010

nm ...

Nuance MTs Left En Masse On NovHos And Ph
Sep 04, 2013

Nuance Nasties starting to come home to roost.  Saw postings were 5 to 6 MTs all left in the same week from a HUGE acct, always screaming for extra help to "keep the client happy"...here's a thought...Keep the MTs happy, and you would not have problems keeping the client happy and your TAT would be stellar. Nuance solution to the mass exodus...."we will not be hiring replacements" - just gonna "tweak" the MTs left, beat them till they bleed or drop dead, but by God, ph (TSM) ...

Has Anyone Who Left Nuance Last Year Received Their W2 Yet?
Jan 22, 2014

xx ...

Comparison Of ASR With Webmedx And MQ.
Nov 15, 2009

Anyone else working for/or have worked for both who has noticed a difference in the quality of the ASR on one as compared to the other.  I may be crazy, but I think I make far fewer corrections to the ASR on MQ work.  Maybe just lucky, but I tend to be a mouse user  (I know - shame on me, but I am getting better) and I find my right hand lets me know when I have been using the mouse more. ...

Benefits Comparison
Apr 15, 2014

Can anyone, that now works at Nuance that used to work some place else, comment on the benefts (not pay, but more PTO accrual and amount, insurance, etc.) and what differences there are? I am wondering if Nuance's benefits are the norm, or if I could possibly find better with another company. Thank you. ...

Anyone Else See The Paygrid Comparison And Want To Puke?
Apr 08, 2015

Oh gee, thanks for letting me see the comparison so I can sit and ponder how I will lose approximatly $200 a week now with the second "new and exciting pay plan." I am just so sick and tired. Can't focus, no motivation. I know I should be happy I have a job and yes I really need the money but I'm struggling to continue to put out work for this monstrosity of a company!! ...

Left Nuance After 2 Years, Suggestions To Improve Work Ethic?
Jan 02, 2015

just got so discouraged with Nuance.  Now with a new company and want to improve production and attitude.  Still like transcription. ...

Anybody Mind A Little Production Comparison? I Mostly ASR And Find
Jul 13, 2011

and it is tough...I work doggedly to do this in the 8 hours I am allotted..not because it takes 8 hours, but because I have to do within 8 hours.  If I was given a block of time, like it has been suggested, I could easily get this done with 6 hours (on and off) of editing and/or the little bit of typing I get.  Do you mind comparing?  I like to know if I am in the average range of what I need to do. By the way, in the old days, a full day for me was never more than 30 ...

Left Medquist (M*Modal) To Work For Webmedx (Nuance). Now Thinking Of Going Back. Sm
Nov 02, 2012

Is anyone in the same boat?  I am seriously contemplating it because I can't afford my medications, groceries, rent, bills, living, etc. anymore. ...

Left Double *clocking* System In The Left Kidney Repaired. Thanks. Nm
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

"True And Positioning" Shifts Were Made Using Comparison With The CT Simulation
Dec 03, 2010

A 4D CT scan involving a helical CT scan followed by 10 further CT scans throughout the respiratory cycle were obtained at 1.25 axial slices.   "True and positioning" shifts were made using comparison with the CT simulation at the time of treatment planning.  ...

Electroencephalogram: Left Temporal Focal Slowing In The 6 Hz Range With Left Temporal Sharp Transie
Apr 18, 2010

nm ...

EKG S/l Trason Is Abnormal And No Comparison S/l Trason Is Available
Jan 13, 2010

HELP!! New MT and first time hearing an EKG. doc reads: s/l trason is abnormal and no comparison s/l trason is available. any idea what 'trason' could be?   Thanks!       ...

Preop Diagnosis Is S/l"kay-less" Foot Left. The Procedure Is Left S/l "cold" Mid
May 26, 2010

left calcaneal osteotomy.  ...

"right And Left Foot" Or "right And Left Feet"
Jun 13, 2011

This doc always says, "right and left foot", but i cant help but think that it should be "right and left feet"..... Can someone clear this up for me?   For example:  The patient comes in today for examinatin of his right and left foot.  or   The patient's right and left foot appears in normal condition.   ...

Wmx/nuance Paycut Meeting,listen To Tape Shut Up Or QUIT, Nuance Attitude?
Dec 12, 2011

According to a poster below which has apparently already attended one of the payroll meetings (as the poster posted) for nuance they have decided to keep the incentive part of all of our pay going with an exception that now you have to have over the industry standard of 98% to get a production based incentive. In addition (if this poster is accurate) they have again cut the overall pay from 8 and 4 to 3 3/4 AND 7 1/2. This is nothing but a bunch of crapploa...an MT who is now getting ...

Left Hip WHAT??
Jan 07, 2011

I have no idea what that last word is (spelled phonetically), but here is the sentence in its entirety.  Hopefully someone can help shed some light on it. Patient was admitted from an outpatient setting on ..... for elective left total hip replacement secondary to history of left hip "skiffy".  ...

Why, Oh Why, Could They Not Have Left Well Enough Alone.
Mar 25, 2013

Just finished the practice job and I think I have several bald spots.  DO NOT LIKE EBEYONDTEXT.  I sincerely hope it gets better. ...

Has Anyone Left And Still Kept
May 08, 2013

life insurance ...

Are There Any Left?
Jun 04, 2014

Are there any companies left that either transfer files by FTP or similar and leave you alone to do your work as long as it is in TAT?  I work at home due to my anxiety.  Have a position with a company that is trying to start some kind of group thing where you have someone hovering over you while you work or you are supposed to be the hoverer for someone else, which might be okay for some people who like working with others.  I have never been able to work well with people.   ...

Left
Feb 28, 2015

Left Mmodal first of the year, not unhappy at all. After almost 20 years with them, I feel great. I now work 15 hours a week doing respite care for a 3-year-old and love it. Feel sorry for those of you still there. ...

S/l Left Central 7
Jan 08, 2010

At that time she had developed left facial weakness which, on examination, was very clearly left central 7. ...

Just How Many Tier 3s ARE Left?
Mar 02, 2010

I hit the ceiling last week and quit after 12 years with MQ part-time. I started as a tier 3 and ended as a tier 3.  Topped out.  I was making close to $20/hr and ended at $10/hr thanks to ASR.  My submission rate was apparently too high for them for Jan and Feb.  Well, what do they expect?  Shyte dictation equals shyte transcription, but I'll be damned if I am going to risk someone's life just to fill in a blank, and this was before they rolled out this "First ...

How Many Of You Really Left The Field
Mar 03, 2010

I'm just curious is all.  I've been reading for months a lot of posts of people who are unhappy, their going to leave, telll their bosses off, they deserve more, etc, etc.  It's literally been going on months.  I have a job I like, it pays lower than all the people here say they get paid, but I like it.  There are times we run out of work, but I make due (and I'm a one income family, so is distressing sometimes), but  I like my doctors and my supervis ...

Mri Of The Left Knee
Apr 14, 2010

The posterior cruciate ligament is intact with some secondary ______ noted.  Blank sounds like "dockling or duckling."  Thanks in advance. ...

Left Ventriculography
Apr 19, 2010

left ventriculography performed in the "arway"  (?)  projection ? ...

No Fight Left In Me
Jul 13, 2010

to log off and hang it up.  I feel so drained of life after only 12 years in this profession. ...

I Left WMX, And I'm Glad...
Sep 25, 2010

So... I worked for WMX for 3 years (after MQ for 7), then I left to work for the local school system for a year and a half. I got laid off due to state budget cuts. My former manager from WMX took me back but said I had to work third shift -- maybe not permanently -- no promises. I worked my *#% off for 6 months, almost to the day. It wrecked my sleep patterns, my personal life, everything... but I needed the money and benefits, so I did it. Finally, my account went through the ISR conversi ...

How Are The QA Audits Going At TT? Who's Left?
Oct 22, 2010

Since September, they've been looking for a total of 76 MTs. Are the audits over for another month or so and how many are gone over those audits?  Any long term TTers left? I haven't seen anything posted on this board since the beginning of October. I remember when someone was sued over a post and was wondering who won that case? Is TT still a good place to work? Thanks, ...

Right And Left Navion
Mar 13, 2011

Bone windows demonstrate fractures of the right and left navion.  I have not heard navion before and all I can find on the interntet had to do with businesses and aircraft.        ...