A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Getting a hospital NEVER received before, sm - ververyoldMQMT

Posted: Jan 11, 2011

Started getting these clinic notes from a hospital definitely not in my region and dictators are not giving out any correct information as to attending or medical record #'s.  what to do when the subjective info on vital signs cannot even be understood at all.  I PRIDE myself on quality work, and have been here at Q for 18 years.  I already took pay cuts, and don't know what to do as QA sup and CCM are not answering, nor is MQMail updated at all.  I am sure they are where I am too, bad bad storms here in the South.  I am just lucky right now that my power is still on, but whopping amount of snow.   Geez, I sure am tired of the stuff...   What to do?  I don't see anywhere on the CP that you cannot send blanks.   Also, cannot retrieve any info on Search for old reports on this facility, says it does not exist...

Storm got me too. My facilities are closed. - Been typing strange stuff for 2 days.

[ In Reply To ..]
I finally signed off while ago and took 3 hours PTO. Was either that or type for 3 cpl less.

Similar Messages:

Does Anyone Work For A Hospital, But You Live Out Of State From That Hospital?
Aug 13, 2010

Or how from that hospital do you live? ...

Changing To Canada Hospital From US Hospital Transcription
Jul 20, 2012

I have taken a new job to transcribe for a hospital in Canada.  What are the differences?  Can you post (or email me) links for websites that you use for references - looking up doctors, meds, etc.  Is the spelling different? ...

Best ESL Tip You Ever Received.
Aug 30, 2010

I am working on a presentation about understanding ESL physicians.  What is the best tip you were given, or have discovered to understand ESL dictation?  ...

Anyone Received Their W2s
Jan 24, 2013

I've looked on the new ADP site, but nothing so far.  HR won't return my email.  Has anyone received their W2s yet this year??  Wanna bet they wait right up until the last second :( ...

Has Everyone Received Their W2s?
Jan 23, 2015

I wondered if everyone has received their W2s by now?  I left MModal several months ago when I realized staying for the benefits was not worth the stress and LOW pay, but have yet to receive my W2.  I also did not receive my final PTO pay but it was less than 100 dollars so did not pursue it other than a few emails (and yes, I gave 2 weeks' notice and worked all of that).  So glad to be gone and wishing everyone still there the best in 2015 as I feel for you.& ...

Anyone Received Their W2s From Transcend Yet? Nm
Jan 18, 2010

x ...

Anyone From TransTech Received A W2 Yet?
Jan 27, 2010

nm ...

Just Received My Mousepad - Thanks MQ
May 27, 2010

xx ...

Okay, Someone Please Explain To Me Why I Received (sm)
Jul 19, 2010

a phone call earlier from MQ with a job offer.  This is from where I applied FOUR years ago and then pulled my application because I was offered something better.  This lady calls me today and tells me how there is such an abundance of work, I can pick any shift that I want, no weekends and a really decent CPL.  Thankfully I am extremely happy where I am so I very politely declined the position and thought that I would come here and see how things are going.  WOW, what a shoc ...

A Note I Received
Jul 27, 2010

While on Facebook last night, I mentioned about going back to school to be a vet tech. and one of the things I mentioned was that it was work that would NOT be oursourced to India. Some guy from India sent me a message asking what was wrong with sending work to India. So I told him how it has decimated the careers of American MTs, how American MTs often can't even earn a living wage because they are competing with the low wages paid to Indian MTs. I could have said more to him, but I left i ...

Pt Received Vitamin K...see Msg
Jul 31, 2010

vitamin K 10 mg daily.  Prior to the surgery he had s/l ACLOMATHYCIN the following morning IM.  Any help for me?  Thx. ...

For Those Of You Who Have Received The 15 Minutes
Sep 30, 2010

how do you know you've been paid that time by looking at your pay stub? And does it show up on your time sheets as an adjustment by your CCM? The reason I ask is because I don't believe I have ever been paid this 15 minutes of time (the waiting time when we get NJA). I asked about this recently.  I asked both my CCM and payroll, and my question was never answered...it was just swept under the rug as if I never asked. I am planning to call the labor department about this becaus ...

Received S/l Pressers?
Nov 17, 2010

The patient was placed on a ventilator and received s/l pressers.  TIA. ...

Has Anyone Received Their New PTO Calculation?
Dec 31, 2010

We usually have it by now since it goes into effect tomorrow. ...

Has Anyone Received Their W2 From Keystrokes Yet?
Jan 31, 2011

Has anyone received their W2 from Keystrokes yet?  Nothing like waiting until the last minute.  My tax return is ready to be filed, lol. Thanks. ...

Anyone Received Their Paper W-2 Yet?
Jan 26, 2012

I know they are not required to mail them until the 31st, but has anyone received their paper W-2 yet?  TIA ...

Has Anyone Received Their Paycheck From TTD Yet?
Aug 20, 2012

I was just wondering if anyone has received their paycheck from TTD yet? Today is August 20 and they were supposed to have been written and sent on August 10 according to contracts. My mail has already ran today and no check. Also when VB pulled out, we were promised log ins to another account and that was a week ago...I still have not gotten my log in. I am getting no response from Amy or anyone. What should I do? No log in, no work, no check? What's up? ...

Has Anyone Received Their W-2 From Nuance Yet?
Jan 22, 2013

I'm no longer an employee and was wondering if they had already mailed them out. Thanks!! ...

Has Anyone Received Their W2 From TransTech Yet?
Jan 26, 2013

Thanks ...

Received Survey About QC
Oct 29, 2013

Wondering if anyone else received the survey regarding QC indif you filled it out and what your responses were.  It was a survey that said do you regularly schore 99% or higher.  if not it asked what 3 things keep you from reaching the 99% and what 3 things would help you acheive 99%.  Wonder what brought that on. ...

Still Have Not Received W2 And 1099
Jan 30, 2015

I have still not received my 1099 from Accentus (before we were all transitioned to employee by Nuance) or my W2 from Nuance.  Tomorrow is the deadline, so maybe they will be in the mailbox then, but was wondering if anyone else has had experienced this.  I no longer work for Nuance, so I hope their disorganization tendency has not messed up my employment records.   Thanks! ...

Still Have Not Received TT/Paychex W2
Feb 18, 2015

I have still not received my W2 for TT for payroll processed through Paychex and am wondering if anyone if anyone else is still waiting for this W2. I sent an email to DG and was told that she didn't have any information on those W2s. I called Paychex and was told that the employer has to request that information from them and that the employee cannot request it. Paychex said that it is the responsibility of the employer to get the W2 out and that the only other thing I can do is to call IR ...

Patient Received Foley
Feb 07, 2010

They had significant difficulty getting a Foley catheter in him. Urology had to come urgently with filaments and S/L fowlers to put in a Foley catheter. ...

Few Questions About A Job Offer I Received...sm
Mar 16, 2010

Got a job offer, and in the contract it says I will be paid via 65 VBC line, so I questioned them about this because, to me, that sounds like spaces are not included, but they say they are included (they use Scribe platform).  I asked them to amend the contract to reflect that, but they want me to just handwrite the change in ("with spaces") and initial it.  Is that even legal? I think they should make the formal change because they can come back and say that they never agreed to pay w ...

Crap! I Received A Virus.
Jun 01, 2010

So, I am working on MQ computer and wanted to ask a question on MTstars and before you know it, a virus started downloading.  I freaked out and tried to stop the virus from scanning.  I got out of MTstars and tried to get out of report I was on and nothing, my computer froze.  I turned off computer and waited for 10 minutes, got back on and I cannot get into DocQscribe or Schedulesource because a warning window pops up stating I have a virus.  I cannot even get into Schedule ...

Hasn't Received Their W2 From Keystrokes?
Feb 07, 2011

Am I the only one that hasn't received their W2 from Keystrokes? ...

Has Anyone Received Unemployment Benefits For
Sep 24, 2011

nm ...

Have TTD Employees Received Their Checks Yet....
Nov 02, 2011

nm ...

Question To MTs Who Have Received The New Computers The Q Sent Out
Dec 21, 2011

This question is for those who have received new computers from the Q.  Does your new computer have Windows 7?  Are you able to work on DQS with Windows 7?  I would assume DQS was preloaded before delivery.  Or do you have to wait for DQS7/Mmodal to come out to use the new computer?  Just wondering because I would like to use my Windows 7 computer asap.  ...

What's The Most Obnoxious Demand You Have Received?
May 21, 2012

One I found irritation was the doctor calling at 11:30 at night for stat transcriptions...on a regular basis. I had another client who used a recorder and spoke into the speaker instead of mic. Another would dictate an entire paragraph, v e r y s l o w l y, and then say "scratch that" and start over. ...