A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Checked team metrics for personnel changes - nn

Posted: Feb 05, 2015

Checked listing from end of November and then the last one last week and found there were 1 less numbers listed.

I thought more might have quit.  I guess the ones who did weren't under my TSM.  We have it pretty good compared to some.

I mostly did this to see if new people were added to our team and causing low work but that doesn't seem to be it.

Low work today... OOW and had too much time on my hands I guess.

Could be - some quit and new hires?

[ In Reply To ..]
My TSM no longer gives out team metrics, keeping us even more in the dark. I suspect some high producers quit on my accounts and we have more newbies who are slower, but not seeing the metrics and comparing LPH, its hard to know, just know we have more OTAT.

Possibly some WTs sent to India? That is usually a fair guess, especially - overnight.

[ In Reply To ..]
It is always the goal, you know... save, save, save!

Similar Messages:

To All The Military Personnel And Families....
May 30, 2011

On this day and everyday, I am and will forever be in your debt for the sacrifice your husbands, brothers, fathers, sisters, aunts, uncles, wives and that of your families as you support them in their duties as they serve and protect our great nation.  I know this is not enough to repay all that you do, but THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.        ...

Is MModal Currently Hiring Straight Typers Or VR Personnel
Sep 04, 2014

I am not seeing much at all on the job seekers board. I was not unhappy at MedQuist. So, I extrapolate that I may not be that unhappy at MModal either and that I hear a lot of the bad and not enough of the good. What do you think? -Shell ...

New Metrics
Sep 30, 2014

To take the place of the QA metrics and make it easier for MLS to make bonus but obviously Nuance wants to test it first. It was first conceived because of so much disparity in the QA auditors themselves, where some are very reasonable and some knock off for every little thing.  ...

More Metrics. My God. I Wonder How Many
Apr 08, 2015

upper level people spend the majority of their time on metrics, raking in the big bucks, while they slash those of us actually earning the company money.  What's the point of all the statistics, metrics, charts, tables....... Get rid of unnecessary people & use that money to pay MTs better, thereby attracting the best of the best MTs & being able to retain happy employees, and your stats will automatically improve without hiring teams of people to analyze why what you're d ...

In General Section Of Exam: He Is Here Today With "blin Or Blend" Support Personnel
Oct 31, 2013

Insulin-dependent diabetes. Heart attack. ESRD on HD on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. History of bilateral BKA secondary to diabetes. Pulmonary hypertension. CHF. ...

Metrics Tubes?
Nov 05, 2009

Can't find reference to "s/l metrics tubes" used in microdiskectomy and bilateral decompression.  ...

Quality Metrics
Jul 03, 2014

Received from our TSM this morning...   "I have been advised that the minimum quality score for a passing audit will remain at 99.6% through this third quarter of 2014, which is through September 30th. "   Guess they figured they would lose too many people for not meeting the 99.7%...   Anyone else hear this?   ...

Quality Metrics Going Up
Apr 08, 2015

Well I see the quality metrics have gone up for the year 2015 at MM.  Does this mean that the dictation quality has gone up a grade or 2 also?  And oh yeah, the pay is going up, too?  Just asking....,  ...

Webmedx MTs. Look At The Performance Metrics...
Nov 06, 2010

...on the community page.  Nearly every employee I see is meeting or exceeding their minimum required line count.  The numbers speak for themselves.  They make these numbers available for anyone in the company to see.  The posts on MTStars make it sound like there is absolutely no work for anyone.  It is simply untrue.  I am an Webmedx MT.  I am not a suit.  I am happy with my job.   I too am tired of the constant bashing and conspiracy t ...

SICK Of Quality Metrics
Jun 23, 2014

Oh, no! We don't DARE go under 99.6%.  Watch those "the's" and "an's."  They are CRITICAL to the report.  ...

Doctors Subjected To Metrics, Like MTs
Oct 01, 2014

Here is another excellent article from KevinPHO MD about the corporate control of doctors.  It is satire mixed with truth. Well worth the read.  ...

Quality Metrics Since The PODs
Feb 11, 2015

Is it just my accounts, or has anybody else noticed that their BOB/POD quality metrics have taken a nosedive since they started these PODs?  Previously, my BOB would be in the green constantly and we would get praise for it.  Now, all I ever see is red..too many criticals, too many major and minor errors.  Seems like this whole POD idea is working marvelously.  I hope they fail to meet contract and clients start dropping like flies.  Of course, that would be our fault. & ...

Performance Metrics Coming For Doctors
Nov 16, 2012

Interesting reading at family practice office this week, publication for Family Physician Practice, saying how software developers are working feverishly on new products for physician offices where they will choose their diagnoses and what-have-you from drop-down menu (yes, that will completely eliminate transcription). Problems arising already with "trials", where docs weren't making "right" choices with their documentation. (They were not taking enough time with modifiers, etc.) It ...

If They Got Rid Of All The MTs Who Were Not Meeting The Ridiculous Quality Metrics, Wonder How Many
Apr 15, 2015

they'd have left? ...

OK, I Checked My Statistics For
Mar 04, 2010

1-1/2 days of work.  Out of 50 reports I sent 4 to QA (none of which were able to be filled in by QA). The reports I sent to QA totaled over 200 lines!  I did the calculations (lines done divided by lines sent to QA x 100) and I came in over 10%. It is a no-brainer...MQ says they trust me to make the decision to send blanks to QA or the customer, so I will no longer be sending many reports (especially the long ones) to QA once this process is put in place.  I was a ...

Frequency Of Being QA Checked
May 25, 2010

How often does your company QA your work? Mine seems like every week.... ...

Checked Ultipro
Dec 28, 2011

Lowest one ever.  ...

Wow. Just Checked The Deenibeeni And Other
Jul 10, 2012

What a kind helpful attitude deenibeeni offered, her taking the time to try and help others, which only opened her up to all the rude obnoxious comments.  No wonder the office environment was not my cup of tea.  Shame upon shame. ...

I Just Checked Out An Advertisement
Jun 01, 2013

It was a full time position as an IC, hourly wage.  Wages advertised were $10 - $11 per hour.  Education qualifications:  MASTERS DEGREE!!!  yeah, like anybody with a Master's Degree is going to type insurance forms for $10 an hour....give me a break!!!  ugh. ...

Just Checked - Red Light Still On
Dec 15, 2014

Anybody care to join me for an egg nog?  Hot toddie?  Hot buttered rum? ...

Her Stool Was Checked For **glyac**? -nm
Feb 16, 2011

nm ...

ABGs Were Checked: Pier To 128?
Feb 19, 2011

what is he saying? ___:128   ...

Has Anyone Checked With A Lawyer About MM Not Paying For CCs And
Nov 26, 2012

demos when we're required to spend time searching and entering them?  How can we be required to spend hours and hours a week searching & entering "required" information but not be paid for that time or those lines?  Would it be a labor lawyer? ...

Just Checked The Nuance Board. Maybe It Is
Jan 01, 2014

the lesser of 2 evils because I don't see any posts about NJA over there. ...

Checked Legality Of Docking Pay During PM
Jun 01, 2015

Because we are hourly employees, the can legally punish us during PM as long as they pay us minimum wage. Drop me to a penny a line, and I'm out of here no matter whether or not I have any new job prospects! I haven't gotten past the first level of PM, but with the capricious way they grade and a mere 2 minor errors will flunk an audit, not matter how hard you try, you are always in imminent danger. Unless... you are amongst the lucky ones with proper ASR output. I think I ...

Oracle? Last Time I Checked They Had Very Little Work
Mar 10, 2010

and I wondered if that ever picked up?  Have heard good things about them but need steady work. thankyou ...

For Entertainment Purposes, I Checked FIESA
Jun 30, 2012

Lots of messages about time stamping my blanks.  Uh, sorry no can do.  If I realize towards the end of the report I have more than allowed blanks, then I have to RELISTEN to the report in order to get the time stamps. If I go ahead and time stamp 1 or 2 blanks and that's it, then I have to go back and erase all the time stamps so they don't show up in the report. So, therefore, I am not time stamping my blanks.  Time stamp this. ...

Has Anyone Else Double Checked Their Line Counts Lately?
Oct 11, 2013

I used to have no problems getting 200+, now have all I can do to get 150 and have been written up for same.  I do not see any change on the policy.  Anyone else? ...

Checked FIESA To Find A Report I Did
Dec 14, 2014

a report with poor sound quality and one of the worst dictators I have ever come across in my 15 years as an MT.  She was ESL (of course though they aren't all bad), and she kept changing her mind, talking to other people around here, dictating at the speed of light....you get it.....So, apparently I misheard her say "hemoglobin 7" instead of 11.  As you all know, that is a critical error.  And I guess it IS---However, in the case where the dictator speaks ...

McKenzie Brace (scoliosis)...I Have Checked All Resources...see Below
Jan 28, 2010

I find many references to the McKenzie exercises for backs, but nothing specifically for "McKenzie brace."  Any help would be appreciated.  I have exhausted all resources. ...