A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Checked Ultipro - to look at my paycheck.

Posted: Dec 28, 2011

Lowest one ever.  Cry

Mine was between $300 and $350 less than usual. Thankfully, - wannie

[ In Reply To ..]
I start a new job next week.

Congrats to you... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Good for you Wannie. I don't work for MQ or the place where you were taken over, but I have seen your posts and felt really badly for you and also thinking, there but for the grace of God go I. Hopefully your new place will be loaded with work and great dictators. I also lost my very cushy job wiht great pay to outsourcing in May. I was lucky to get a job right away, but at 8 cpl (I was making 10), but it has turned out fine because there is plenty of work (too much sometimes) and get this...not 1 ESL dictator, so I fly through the jobs and am not doing too badly. I just hope I don't get sucked in by the Q. This field is really going down the drain.

Thanks. I'm glad things are going well for you. I'm - wannie

[ In Reply To ..]
literally counting down the hours now; less than 2 and I'm finished with MQ. Changing jobs is unnerving but something that has to be done someimtes.

Happy New Year!

Dont you keep track of you counts daily? So you know - what to expect? And so SM

[ In Reply To ..]
you can step up production if you check is not going to be as much as you would like?

Kinda hard to step up production if there is nothing to produce!!...nm - wasHappyMt

[ In Reply To ..]
:/

Not true for me. True for you? Keep pestering to be - placed where there is work. SM

[ In Reply To ..]
But even with not much work, still keep track of production, then no surprises when paycheck comes.
Hard to step up production - when your
[ In Reply To ..]
fingers are bleeding from typing so furiously. Yeah, I've got plenty of work, but it's all crap, mush-mouth, slobbering, chewing, flirting dictators. And I didn't say I was surprised, just that it was the lowest one ever.
I wasn't at all surprised by how low my check was. Believe me, - wannie
[ In Reply To ..]
I "pestered" them about not having work. I know they had to get tired of me calling and complaining about no work. It's funny, though, I wasn't offered yet another back-up account until I turned in my notice. Worked on that account for a day or so and then it ran dry, too. It's not that people aren't reporting the no work situtation. It's just that things are not always handled properly. Some have an over abundance of work while others have none.

Similar Messages:

OK, I Checked My Statistics For
Mar 04, 2010

1-1/2 days of work.  Out of 50 reports I sent 4 to QA (none of which were able to be filled in by QA). The reports I sent to QA totaled over 200 lines!  I did the calculations (lines done divided by lines sent to QA x 100) and I came in over 10%. It is a no-brainer...MQ says they trust me to make the decision to send blanks to QA or the customer, so I will no longer be sending many reports (especially the long ones) to QA once this process is put in place.  I was a ...

Frequency Of Being QA Checked
May 25, 2010

How often does your company QA your work? Mine seems like every week.... ...

Wow. Just Checked The Deenibeeni And Other
Jul 10, 2012

What a kind helpful attitude deenibeeni offered, her taking the time to try and help others, which only opened her up to all the rude obnoxious comments.  No wonder the office environment was not my cup of tea.  Shame upon shame. ...

I Just Checked Out An Advertisement
Jun 01, 2013

It was a full time position as an IC, hourly wage.  Wages advertised were $10 - $11 per hour.  Education qualifications:  MASTERS DEGREE!!!  yeah, like anybody with a Master's Degree is going to type insurance forms for $10 an hour....give me a break!!!  ugh. ...

Just Checked - Red Light Still On
Dec 15, 2014

Anybody care to join me for an egg nog?  Hot toddie?  Hot buttered rum? ...

Her Stool Was Checked For **glyac**? -nm
Feb 16, 2011

nm ...

ABGs Were Checked: Pier To 128?
Feb 19, 2011

what is he saying? ___:128   ...

Has Anyone Checked With A Lawyer About MM Not Paying For CCs And
Nov 26, 2012

demos when we're required to spend time searching and entering them?  How can we be required to spend hours and hours a week searching & entering "required" information but not be paid for that time or those lines?  Would it be a labor lawyer? ...

Just Checked The Nuance Board. Maybe It Is
Jan 01, 2014

the lesser of 2 evils because I don't see any posts about NJA over there. ...

Checked Legality Of Docking Pay During PM
Jun 01, 2015

Because we are hourly employees, the can legally punish us during PM as long as they pay us minimum wage. Drop me to a penny a line, and I'm out of here no matter whether or not I have any new job prospects! I haven't gotten past the first level of PM, but with the capricious way they grade and a mere 2 minor errors will flunk an audit, not matter how hard you try, you are always in imminent danger. Unless... you are amongst the lucky ones with proper ASR output. I think I ...

Oracle? Last Time I Checked They Had Very Little Work
Mar 10, 2010

and I wondered if that ever picked up?  Have heard good things about them but need steady work. thankyou ...

For Entertainment Purposes, I Checked FIESA
Jun 30, 2012

Lots of messages about time stamping my blanks.  Uh, sorry no can do.  If I realize towards the end of the report I have more than allowed blanks, then I have to RELISTEN to the report in order to get the time stamps. If I go ahead and time stamp 1 or 2 blanks and that's it, then I have to go back and erase all the time stamps so they don't show up in the report. So, therefore, I am not time stamping my blanks.  Time stamp this. ...

Has Anyone Else Double Checked Their Line Counts Lately?
Oct 11, 2013

I used to have no problems getting 200+, now have all I can do to get 150 and have been written up for same.  I do not see any change on the policy.  Anyone else? ...

Checked FIESA To Find A Report I Did
Dec 14, 2014

a report with poor sound quality and one of the worst dictators I have ever come across in my 15 years as an MT.  She was ESL (of course though they aren't all bad), and she kept changing her mind, talking to other people around here, dictating at the speed of light....you get it.....So, apparently I misheard her say "hemoglobin 7" instead of 11.  As you all know, that is a critical error.  And I guess it IS---However, in the case where the dictator speaks ...

Checked Team Metrics For Personnel Changes
Feb 05, 2015

Checked listing from end of November and then the last one last week and found there were 1 less numbers listed. I thought more might have quit.  I guess the ones who did weren't under my TSM.  We have it pretty good compared to some. I mostly did this to see if new people were added to our team and causing low work but that doesn't seem to be it. Low work today... OOW and had too much time on my hands I guess. ...

McKenzie Brace (scoliosis)...I Have Checked All Resources...see Below
Jan 28, 2010

I find many references to the McKenzie exercises for backs, but nothing specifically for "McKenzie brace."  Any help would be appreciated.  I have exhausted all resources. ...

Well I Just Checked A Report Against Microsoft Word Document Sm
Sep 06, 2010

and always MQ gave us more even just a little more in line count.  My line count was less than what it was in Microsoft.  So we are not getting paid for something.  Need to get out of this company and fast! ...

Checked Archives. Seeking Updated Input On
Jan 20, 2011

Are most people purchasing Instant Text (or ?)  to use in this platform or is BayScribe's expander user-friendly ?   ...

Just Checked Email. Required To Check For Work Every
Nov 21, 2012

Only punch in when there are jobs available and then punch out.  Check every 30 minutes, rinse and repeat.  Enough is enough.  Has MModal reached a new low (if that's even possible)? ...

Checked My Voicemails - No Layoff Call DANGIT
Jul 26, 2013

I honestly hope I get a call! Between PELL and TAA benefits, I might actually be able to pay some bills! LOL.....pray for me to get a call please! I wonder if we can request it??? ...

Acusis--Have Checked Archives. Can Find No Recent Info.
Jun 29, 2011

Thanks in advance. I am CMT with 16 years experience, currently working for a recently bought-out MTSO. I will probably test with Acusis this weekend. Is 9.25 cpl realistic for Acusis at all? What's the % cut for VR pay? I see they state a 12-hour window. Is 36 hours considered full-time? Are you paid for spaces? VBC? Is PTO decent? Again, thanks so much! ...

I Like This New Ultipro
Jan 26, 2011

They post your deductions/earings on Wednesday for your paycheck on Friday.  Easier to read than ADP. ...

MQ W2's Are On Ultipro Now NM
Jan 20, 2012

No msg. ...

If The W2s Are On Ultipro Then....
Jan 21, 2012

If the W2s are on Ultipro I can't see it.  How do I make a username and password?  What username and password are y'all using? ...

Cant Get Into Ultipro
Feb 09, 2012

I HATE when MQ/Modal makes changes and we have to follow their instructions on how to make the changes in our computers..for me, at least, the instructions are not correct.  I have been trying to get into Ultipro and it keeps telling me my address/PW is wrong.  I put in the new address and the DOB password and then it tells me information is missing and to contact my system administrator..who the heck is that?  Now DQS is seizing up and the voice is not coming out and then the key ...

IS ANYONE'S PAY ON ULTIPRO YET
Feb 22, 2012

nm ...

Help With Ultipro Please!!!
Mar 19, 2012

I cant get signed into Ultipro (first time) got the original sign in but went to the screen that I guess is a change the password and it wont go..I call tech support and they said to email Ultipro...How do I email them??  Tried what I thought would be right and says bad address..I need to change my direct deposit, ASAP... ...

Can Anyone Get Into Ultipro?
Apr 17, 2012

x ...

Help With Ultipro! Please.
Apr 10, 2013

I never did get a lousy W2 form from this company.  I finally was able to get into Ultipro to do my taxes.  Yes, I procrastinated.  I was able to get into the last year and able to see how much I gave to state, and my total of income. But I need.....  the EIN#  and federal # on the W2 form.  Also, isnt MModal corporate address in Tennennesse?  Thanks for the help.  ...

PTO On Ultipro?
Aug 15, 2013

I went on Ultipro yesterday to try to find new PTO hourly rate and could not find it. Anyone know where I should be looking? Thanks. ...