A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

To all the military personnel and families.... - Grateful MTmom23

Posted: May 30, 2011

On this day and everyday, I am and will forever be in your debt for the sacrifice your husbands, brothers, fathers, sisters, aunts, uncles, wives and that of your families as you support them in their duties as they serve and protect our great nation. 

I know this is not enough to repay all that you do, but THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. 

Thank you.... - Military Mom

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you for your kind words. So much nicer than what goes on in here a lot, lol. I am a military mom. My son just finished a year tour in Afghanistan. We are greatful to have him back in the states and are so proud of his service to our country and the sacrifices that he and his fellow soldiers make! It was a rough year and am thankful it is over. We are also fortunate to have him home on leave on this holiday to celebrate with him! God Bless our troops and their families, especially those who have given the ultimate sacrifice!

Thank You! - Bethyz

[ In Reply To ..]
I am an Air force wife and love MT and the flexibility it allows when moving.
Thank you for you kind words that I will pass on to my husband and his troops!

Thanks for your messages - GratefulMTmom23

[ In Reply To ..]
To MilitaryMom and Bethyz, thank you for passing my message along... I do agree, MilitaryMom, there needs to be more positivity on this board, LOL. Wishing you both a beautiful day!

Similar Messages:

Checked Team Metrics For Personnel Changes
Feb 05, 2015

Checked listing from end of November and then the last one last week and found there were 1 less numbers listed. I thought more might have quit.  I guess the ones who did weren't under my TSM.  We have it pretty good compared to some. I mostly did this to see if new people were added to our team and causing low work but that doesn't seem to be it. Low work today... OOW and had too much time on my hands I guess. ...

Is MModal Currently Hiring Straight Typers Or VR Personnel
Sep 04, 2014

I am not seeing much at all on the job seekers board. I was not unhappy at MedQuist. So, I extrapolate that I may not be that unhappy at MModal either and that I hear a lot of the bad and not enough of the good. What do you think? -Shell ...

Military Names
Feb 02, 2012

Doctor dictates   The patient is apprehensive about his upcoming assignment with the Army.    Capitalize Army???? ...

Military Time?
Feb 06, 2012

I was recently told that time should be typed a military time.  Just double checking as I am not used to doing this.  Should 8:00 pm be typed as 2000 hours and 8:30 pm be typed as 2030 hours?  Thanks!  ...

Prn-military Transcription
Jun 24, 2014

Any info on this company would be appreciated. Thank you. ...

S/l WASP Testing For Military?
May 23, 2011

Anyone know what this would be? I checked WASP, WAASP, WHASP, and WASPP without much luck. Says her significant other passed his s/l WASP testing and will be able to stay in the military. He is going full-time active duty. ...

PRN Military Transcription - Worked For This Company?
Mar 15, 2011

Has anyone heard of or worked for this company?  They had a job ad on the Job Board earlier this week which I  applied for.  I searched the archives but absolutely nothing came up.  Anyone here work there or know someone who does, please share any info about this company.  Their recruiter was very nice and did offer me a position, but before I accept I would like to know more about them.  Thanks for any information you may have. ...

PRN Military Transcription - Knowledge Of This Company
Jun 08, 2011

If anyone has knowledge of this company, would you please share what you think of it.  Enough work, flexible or not, platform, percent of ESL dictators, pay on time.  All this and anything else you would care to share would be much appreciated.  Thank you. ...

PRN Military Transcription - Anyone Familiar With This Company?
Sep 20, 2011

Anyone familiar with this company?  Would like info regarding their platform, dictators, pay scale and if they do VR.  Any info at all would be appreciated.  Thank you. ...

PRN Military Transcription Employee Status
Jun 27, 2014

For any who have applied to PRN Military Transcription, please remember that if you work on any military/VA accounts, you must have employee status and be paid the wage determination rate for that work, which is an HOURLY rate.  This company may have a mix of accounts, and you may be hired initially to work on non-government accounts at a line rate.  However, any time you work on an account that has a federal government contract, you have to be considered an employee, not IC, and you have to b ...

In General Section Of Exam: He Is Here Today With "blin Or Blend" Support Personnel
Oct 31, 2013

Insulin-dependent diabetes. Heart attack. ESRD on HD on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. History of bilateral BKA secondary to diabetes. Pulmonary hypertension. CHF. ...

What Is The Proper Format For Military Time? I Know No Colon, But...
Mar 24, 2010

shouldn't the word "hours" ALWAYS follow, i.e. 1345 hours? ...

PRN Military Transcription - Did Anyone Recently Go To Work For This Company?
Mar 24, 2011

Did anyone recently go to work for this company?  They had an ad posted a few weeks ago and I would like to know how you like it there.  Are you able to make a decent paycheck?  How are the dictators (ESL ???), etc.  Would appreciate any info you would care to share.  Thank you. ...

Prn Military Transcription/prn Medical Transcription
Jun 25, 2014

Anyone hear from them yet?  Over 1100 views, that means a billion resumes. ...