A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

In general section of exam: He is here today with "blin or blend" support personnel - ??

Posted: Oct 31, 2013

1. Insulin-dependent diabetes.
  2. Heart attack.
  3. ESRD on HD on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
  4. History of bilateral BKA secondary to diabetes.
  5. Pulmonary hypertension.
  6. CHF.

Is the patient blind? Maybe "blind support personnel"? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Physical Exam Section
Feb 10, 2010

S/l he is saying "scariotristic???? changes of the skin" ...

PE Section S/l "timber Tonic" Exam
Sep 12, 2014

I'm transcribing for a new doctor this morning.  In the PE section he states, (s/l) "Timber tonic exam:  No rashes noted."  It really doesn't sound like he's saying integumentary.  Any ideas?  Thanks. ...

I Scheduled The CCS Exam Today
Sep 19, 2013

I know this exam is extremely difficult but I am going to attempt it. I already took and passed the CPC, but I understand the CCS is even  harder. Do any of you coders have any advice? Thanks! ...

Today's HEENT Exam Funny
Sep 12, 2010

Dictated: Eyes: Extraocular muscles intact.  He has bilateral Marcus Aurelius.  Tympanic membranes are okay. Transcribed:  Eyes:  Extraocular muscles intact.  He has bilateral arcus senilis.  Tympanic membranes are okay. first time a Roman empirer has made an appearance in my transcription! This was not even VR! ...

Fox/general Transcriptionists (general Question)
Aug 17, 2012

If you do general transcription, can you recommend a good (free or low cost) transcription program for audio files?  I tried InqScribe and it works okay, but I don't like that they make you use their built-in word processing program that doesn't have any text expanders. I use Express Scribe.  Do they have a way to transcribe videos?  (I think it has something called Prism video, but I never figured out how to use it).  Thanks. ...

Help. On Neck Exam, No (s/l Sturgor) Or Stridor. I'm Fried Today!!
Sep 08, 2011

.. ...

I Wrote To The USMLE Exam People Today And Asked A
Jul 18, 2013

Namely, why US hospitals are being turned into Towers of Babel because there is no SPOKEN English testing of foreign physicians.   As it is, they only need to be able to read/write English sufficiently well to take the exam, which is a very different thing entirely from being able to speak English. It's passing strange to me that when I'm doing the most difficult work that I do with some of the most abysmal dictators that I deal with, who cannot string 3 English words togeth ...

To All The Military Personnel And Families....
May 30, 2011

On this day and everyday, I am and will forever be in your debt for the sacrifice your husbands, brothers, fathers, sisters, aunts, uncles, wives and that of your families as you support them in their duties as they serve and protect our great nation.  I know this is not enough to repay all that you do, but THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.        ...

Checked Team Metrics For Personnel Changes
Feb 05, 2015

Checked listing from end of November and then the last one last week and found there were 1 less numbers listed. I thought more might have quit.  I guess the ones who did weren't under my TSM.  We have it pretty good compared to some. I mostly did this to see if new people were added to our team and causing low work but that doesn't seem to be it. Low work today... OOW and had too much time on my hands I guess. ...

Is MModal Currently Hiring Straight Typers Or VR Personnel
Sep 04, 2014

I am not seeing much at all on the job seekers board. I was not unhappy at MedQuist. So, I extrapolate that I may not be that unhappy at MModal either and that I hear a lot of the bad and not enough of the good. What do you think? -Shell ...

Surgical Pathology Notes "blent/blant, Blend"??? Thyroid Tissue With Lymphocytic Infiltrat
May 21, 2013

nm - thanks! ...

Gyn - CS Section
Oct 12, 2010

s/l Lexus O retractor ??? ...

Scrotal Support S/l Support "T"
Feb 13, 2012

For surgical scrotal support, doctor says " a scrotal supportee was left in place."  I have googled this, looked in Stedmans GI/GU, surgical and equipment books.  Cannot find.    I would like to think scrotal supporting, but she definitely says "a".  Has anyone heard of this? Thanks.  ...

Name Of Retractor Used In C-section
Apr 12, 2010

In a C-section -- dictates:  the midline revealed the peritoneum which was entered, extended superiorly and inferiorly and a s/l leksus O retractor was placed.    Thanks ...

In Labs Section
Oct 07, 2010

Right after total bilirubin doc says what s/l t-time or t-timer 1446.   Thanks! ...

C-section Op Report
Jan 04, 2011

Pre adn post op diagnoses are:  A 38 week pregnancy. A previous cesarean section. Early labor.  There is also mention of cervical stenosis.  Dr. ESL and I am new so struggling with this paragraph. She has a significant history of having had a previous primary low transverse cesarean section in October, 2005 for ______ ( s/l  arrested descent) with labor and _______ (s/l  arrested debilitation) despite an extensive _____ ( s/l  trial) of labor. The ...

Pregnancy/c-section
Jan 24, 2011

s/l "Schwom of clear fluid..."   I'm stumped!! ...

Dr. Is Doing A Caesarean Section
Jun 01, 2011

Dr. is doing a Caesarean section.  I can't get get a good sound of type type of retractor - sounds like "biliary" ??  Thanks ...

C-section S/l Curr--any OB MTs Know This?
Feb 07, 2013

Doc says "repeat c-section s/l curr." Are there different techniques for C sections? I know there are different techniques for practically everything, but i rarely type OB reports so I'm not sure. Any OB expert who can help me out? ...

Abbreviations In INDICATIONS SECTION
Nov 16, 2009

Hello.  I was just wondering, are abbreviations allowed in the INDICATIONS section of a surgical report?  Thank you!   ...

Are We Not Allowed To Put ('s) In The Nickname Section?
Dec 16, 2009

Everytime I try to respond to someone and put a ('s) like if I put "plumber's wife" or something like that in the Nickname section on post a message, and go to send it I get an error and it will not send. Now if I remove the ('s) then it sends.  Happen to anyone else? ...

S/l P3 Rhom - Preg Pt To Have C-section
Dec 22, 2010

nm ...

S/l Marsue Procedure During C-section
Jan 20, 2011

she used this procedure for delivering the infant ...

Just Took A Typing Test And Did Bad On One Section...
Jan 20, 2011

I so badly needed to slow the dictation down but was not able to. I listened to two places a million times and just could not make out what the heck he was saying. Had to leave 2 blanks. That is going to look absolutely horrible.  Rrrrrg, so disappointed. ...

Section For New Opportunties; Branching Out From MT
May 05, 2012

Could there also be a section on this website for "New Opportunties for MT skills" or the like?  Or "What comes next" where people could share what they are working on for the future?     ...

S/l Sertropal Benz (in The HEENT Section)
Mar 08, 2010

NM ...

George Cohen Maneuver? C-section
Oct 26, 2010

Dictator says, "The s/l George Cohen maneuver was performed to separate the rectus muscles and to dilate the fascia." ...

Words In Lab Section, Sounds Like Iron IBC?
Feb 21, 2011

ferritin, iron IBC, iron sat percent pending.    Is there such a lab?   Thanks! ...

CNM/OB Report In ROS GU Section S/l Lightenings X2 Days? Thanks!
Mar 12, 2011

.. ...

Obard Or Ovard Retractor Used During C Section
Feb 22, 2012

I cannot find this, does anyone have any ideas of what it is, placed in abdomen peritoneum was opened. ...