A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone else notice how quiet it's been lately? sm - mt2

Posted: Oct 17, 2014

Usually there are a couple emails - and that stupid "joke of the day" daily, but for the past several weeks - nothing. Pretty quiet which makes me wonder what is really going on with this place. I also like how they'll let us know about the new pay scale based on that quality 2.0 on 12/25. Merry Christmas MLS !! We're screwed you over even more on your pay !!!

I'm concerned that what was being discussed - back in the spring about the - S/M

[ In Reply To ..]
possibility that all or most U.S. MT's being let go near the end of the year may be a reality, after all.

Similar Messages:

Anyone Notice How EXTREMELY Quiet It Is In The North (RW/JR)
Sep 24, 2014

more than usual ...

Sure Is Quiet Around Here!
Jun 20, 2011

Where is everybody???  HEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO? ...

Quiet!?#
Feb 26, 2011

Has anyone else noticed that the bosses are uncharacteristically quiet since about Wednesday?  Am I being paranoid or what.  It is very unusual not to hear something....anything....from the higher ups.  I work in the southeast region.  Let me know if it's just me.  I guess no news is good news? ...

Sure Is Quiet
Sep 05, 2014

Maybe everyone is taking a long weekend? ...

Why So Quiet?
May 01, 2015

I am not asking for constant updates on what's going on with EVERYTHING with this stupid company, I'm not asking for the complete low-down on what how you are planning on screwing us next, but this disappearing for days, no emails, nothing telling me about OT or backlog, no return of emails or phone calls or even a demeaning reprimand for something I did or did not do, just something that says "I'm here working harder than you" (yeh right).  Something that says I'm in me ...

Quiet Keyboard
Jan 11, 2010

Hi all, Hoping this is on the "write" board. I'm looking for a keyboard for my Dell desktop that's quieter...like a laptop keyboard is. Any suggestions of model, where I can look, etc.? Personal experience with one is preferred... Thanks!! J ...

Why Cant They Dictate Someplace Quiet?
Jun 01, 2010

There are 3 different very loud noises going off in the background and it has given me an instant migraine! ding-ding-ding-ding-ding duuuuuhhh duuh... duuuuuuhhh duuh... bong....   bong....   bong....   What is wrong with people?  How can this doctor sit there himself without screaming? This is seriously how people can just flip right off the deep end. ...

Why Is It That This Board Gets Really Busy And Then Everybody Is Quiet
Feb 15, 2012

Is everyone just too busy to post? ...

Why Don't These Docs Go To A Quiet Space?
Jul 23, 2013

It would not be a bid deal for MModal to TELL these doctors how to dictate..I am sure they are clueless as to what comes over the phone lines. A bunch of cackling hens in the background of an already mumbling dictator is just ridiculous. Why do they not just tell them that phones pick up what is in the background? And while your at it, teach them how to end a dictation, cause the dialtones are killing my ears!!! ...

TSM Is Awfully Quiet Recently. Me Thinks They
Sep 19, 2013

are up to something.  I sense plotting and planning going on at corporate.  ...

Does Anyone Know Of A Good Quiet Keyboard?
Dec 11, 2014

The keys on the keyboard I use now are very "clicky" and I'd like to get one with a soft quiet touch.  Any ideas?  Thank you. ...

Eerily Quiet Down At The POD Corral
Apr 22, 2015

crickets.... ...

"Quiet' Ergonomic Keyboard
Mar 18, 2010

I am currently using a Microsoft Natural 7000 keyboard.  The space bar is getting more and more difficult to press (sticking), so I am looking to purchase a new one.  I would prefer something where the keys type a little quieter and also one that is a lighter color (not black).  Does anyone have any recommendations that are not extremely high priced?  Thanks! ...

How Do You Find A Quiet Space To Work When You've Run Out Of Room?!?!?!
Feb 05, 2010

I recently moved into a small two bedroom house.  It's an older house with a very creepy basement that is not finished, is damp, and just gross.  Until I can afford to convert the garage or re-do the basement, my teenaged son has one bedroom and my 8yo daughter and I share the the master BR.  Meanwhile my husband sleeps in the LR on the couch (our relationship is basically that of friends now who can't afford divorce).  Anyway, my desk currently is in the LR.  ...

Taking A Survey To Find A Quiet Air Conditioner.
Jun 08, 2011

Any opinions?  Need a window type to cool 250 square feet.  One I have is very old and loud.  Can't hear the docs over it.  Have heard Friedrich makes some quiet ones, but pricey.  Thanks in advance.  ...

Anyone Notice This Lately
May 19, 2010

In almost every ASR report lately, there have been gross errors in the dosages of medications.  In 1 report today, it had Colace 70 mg when the dictator clearly said 100 mg.  Then in another report, it had Protonix 3 mg daily when the dictator said 40 mg daily.  Watch your dosages closely!!!!  Something is up! ...

Anybody Notice This With 6.1?
Sep 07, 2010

remember the system used to automatically capitalize the first letter as you were typing..i.e. after a period (.) etc. well, it is no longer doing this....wonder why? wonder if there is a way to get it to do this as I found this to be a time saver...   ....upgrade?   things are seeming to take longer to me ??? ...

Did Anyone Else Notice This On 6.1?
Sep 07, 2010

For some reason I keep thinking they covered this on the tutorial...but I'm a shift and don't have time to figure it out.  When I did the spell check at the end (which took an exceptionally long time), it appeared all my text turned BLUE (liike it does when you highlight) and then disappeared! I didn't just lose my stuff, did I?Also so far, I don't see a big change in the headings. I'm typing them like normal.  And I couldn't remember the new numbering sy ...

NOTICE: Regarding Job Ads -- SM
Jun 15, 2011

Posters, MTStars has a a few requirements for the job ads that are placed on our Job Seeker's board.  These are in place to provide a minimum of information for you (company name, city and state of business and a visible email address) to do your research on before applying.  We also have a minimum pay that can be posted (5 cpl for transcription and 3 cpl for editing, QA, etc.). You can see all of the ad requirements by reviewing the sticky note at the top of the Job Seeker' ...

Anybody Ever Notice
Dec 18, 2011

That sometimes when you complete a job, the next job in the que downloads but then the second job that is supposed to come up in your que takes forever to show up? I sometimes think it has to take a minute to search for the very worst job to send me. ...

Anyone Else Notice That ASR Is A Lot Better
Jul 30, 2012

Easier to send to India this way..just saying. ...

Does Anyone Know If Notice Is Given If
Nov 07, 2012

we are locked out immediately?  ...

You Ever Notice
Nov 21, 2012

in these few posts below that as they go on and you ask more questions, the OP reveals more and more about themselves and they give inconsistent answers and you can tell they really don't work for MM? I think some of these posts are made up. Changing the NJA policy for T-day? Letter of appreciation? Just trying to stir the pot and unfortunately too many people fall for it. Does anybody really believe a CCM sent an email telling us to check every 30 minutes tomorrow? That goes against ...

Job Notice
Apr 29, 2014

Work for a company for over a year, they switch accounts without notice. Is it common to just quit and move to another job, or is it always best to give a notice? I am not sure I owe them one at this point and need to consider my needs. ...

TLs And Notice
Dec 24, 2014

Yesterday, my TSM sent out an e-mail notifying us that in January, the team leads will be transitioning to other positions as that job description is being done away with.  All I can say is I sure hope they had more warning and that it was not a surprise.  The TSM also asked for patience with her as she assumes their duties.  I wanted to laugh as I have not been overall impressed with the duties she was already performing. ...

AP-ers: Anyone Else Notice...
Jun 22, 2015

... a lower rate of holiday pay on their most recent pay stub?  We're now supposedly being paid by the DOL wage determination rate based on where the facility is located. I volunteered to work on one of the new facilities until they got caught up.  The WDR for this facility is considerably less than the other facility I work on. I noticed that the holiday pay was according to the rate for the lower-wage facility that I agreed to temporarily work on.  ...

Laid Off, No Notice
Nov 19, 2009

I just got laid off from Proscript in an email, I think this was very cold, no warning, no 2 weeks notice, nothing......I have worked for them since 2005, this is just wrong..... ...

? About Two Weeks Notice
Mar 02, 2010

What if I don't give a 2 week notice?  Is it really gonna hurt me?  I doubt they give detailed information about what kind of employee you were.  Maybe just dates.  I have been with this company since the mid 90s and I hate to just up and leave like that, but I don't know if I can take it another day.  Every week its something new.  My pay is down to almost nothing.  With the type of reports I get, there is no way I'm making 5% and living with my ...

Leaving MQ 2 W/o Notice What Can They Do?
Mar 21, 2010

Does anyone know if MQ can take some of your check that is due to arrive, already approved, if we suddenly just quit and leave?  What can they do if we don't give a 15-30 day notice?????  How soon do they want their old computer back?  Any information about leaving without notice is really appreciated!!!!  ...

10 Years And No Notice
Mar 22, 2010

Got a call from the insurance girl at the doctor's office today.  Seems they've hired an in-house gal and are not needing my services after ten years.  I look back on all the missed vacations I never took.  Don't make my mistake.  No notice and my salary was approximately $36,000 a year.  I've been thrown to the sharks.  If any one needs a rheumatology gal, let me know.  My cable folks are turning me off, plus my phone, plus any other thing ...