A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone notice how EXTREMELY quiet it is in the North (RW/JR) - Annie

Posted: Sep 24, 2014

more than usual

Totally normal - for

[ In Reply To ..]
RW. LOL! JR is working on a project, I think.

haven't noticed nm - suzistkr

[ In Reply To ..]

quiet - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I agree! It scares me when it gets this quiet, haha!

I noticed too - MT Headed

[ In Reply To ..]
Usually get morning, afternoon and evening updates, as well as account specifics from SDHS supervisor. Not a single email all day yesterday from either one.

I Used To Have the North - Question

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't do MT anymore, but I've been curious about if my account is still there. I quit there about 2 years ago. I don't know how to say which account I had because we're not supposed to mention accounts. I think even the abbreviation is a no-no, because we used to refer to it by the abbreviation.

But here's a hint: Thor would have liked to have gone there if he was ill.

Well, there you have it! - Nothing going on

[ In Reply To ..]
No worries...

Similar Messages:

Anyone Else Notice How Quiet It's Been Lately? Sm
Oct 17, 2014

Usually there are a couple emails - and that stupid "joke of the day" daily, but for the past several weeks - nothing. Pretty quiet which makes me wonder what is really going on with this place. I also like how they'll let us know about the new pay scale based on that quality 2.0 on 12/25. Merry Christmas MLS !! We're screwed you over even more on your pay !!! ...

Interim QA Gone - North Or West (or North By Northwest) With Apologies To Alfred Hitchcock !
Apr 05, 2011

Ours from the West has (thankfully) gone back to being another MME like the rest of us poor mortals.  I found her e-mails to be bossy, snippy, condescending and picky to the point of absurdity.  The frosting on the cake was the recent e-mail that said MT's are to be held at fault if the doctor makes a mistake on a lab value, med dosage, etc.  Some people get a little taste of power and become unbearable.  I, for one, bid her a joyful farewell because ...

Anyone Who Doesn't Have Work Ask To Move To North, North Is Swamped
Oct 19, 2013

If your bob never has work, ask to move to the north. We even got an e mail from the head of work routing, stating they need everyone to work.  That never happens.  If you need work and are constantly out, ask to move. ...

Getting Extremely Frustrated
Aug 30, 2010

I have been out of school since July 15 and applied to over 30 companies.  I applied for this job at a company and haven't heard back yet.  I am optimistic that  I may get this job, but it is taking forever to hear back.  Passed their first test, took the second one, now I am waiting to hear back if I got hired or not. In the meantime though, how do I find other companies online?  I have looked everywhere and felt like I have already applied to every company online ...

WMX Extremely No Work
Oct 26, 2010

Today I have had literally half an hour's work all morning.  I was determined to get 8 hours today, but not likely at this rate.  Anyone else having this problem? and worried that it has something to do with the big announcement yesterday? ...

DQM Extremely Slow
Oct 01, 2012

or whatever the term is this week? I have been trying to log in for 20 minutes and no go. TIA ...

Extremely Poor Treatment
Dec 11, 2012

I work for 96 physicians who (rightfylly so) expect the best and fastest quality transciption. However, when seen as a patient, I get the most horrid treatment (and fradulent) treatment possible (most most by clients.) I not only receive "steroid" injections that obviously have no steroids (only receive a few hours of pain relief) to dental care with crowns falling off after 2 weeks (I have had temporary crowns on as long as 3-4 years). These temporary crowns are put in and appointments reschedu ...

Sure Is Quiet Around Here!
Jun 20, 2011

Where is everybody???  HEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO? ...

Quiet!?#
Feb 26, 2011

Has anyone else noticed that the bosses are uncharacteristically quiet since about Wednesday?  Am I being paranoid or what.  It is very unusual not to hear something....anything....from the higher ups.  I work in the southeast region.  Let me know if it's just me.  I guess no news is good news? ...

Sure Is Quiet
Sep 05, 2014

Maybe everyone is taking a long weekend? ...

Why So Quiet?
May 01, 2015

I am not asking for constant updates on what's going on with EVERYTHING with this stupid company, I'm not asking for the complete low-down on what how you are planning on screwing us next, but this disappearing for days, no emails, nothing telling me about OT or backlog, no return of emails or phone calls or even a demeaning reprimand for something I did or did not do, just something that says "I'm here working harder than you" (yeh right).  Something that says I'm in me ...

Medscribe Test Extremely Difficult?
Nov 26, 2010

Is it just me or is the medscribe test extremely difficult? ...

Extremely Fast Talking With An Accent.
Feb 07, 2011

I have been transcribing for 11 years and everytime I get a fasting talking dictator with an accent, it slows me down so much that it affects my production.  I have slowed down the speed and added several expanders but that does not seem to help. Are there any tips or suggestions anyone has that can help? Thanks, Mel ...

Synnernet EXTREMELY ABUSIVE To Employees
Apr 08, 2013

Synnernet is HORRIDLY abusive to its employees/"staff".   ...  Continuously changing hours, pay, requirements, cherry picking the best jobs by some staff, rude from the top...  Someone needs to grow some hair on their chest and SUE SUE SUE   ...

Headphones Have An Extremely Cord That Keeps Getting Kinked
Jan 09, 2014

My headphones have an extremely cord that keeps getting kinked.  Does anyone else have this problem and what did you do to keep it from kinking? ...

Quiet Keyboard
Jan 11, 2010

Hi all, Hoping this is on the "write" board. I'm looking for a keyboard for my Dell desktop that's quieter...like a laptop keyboard is. Any suggestions of model, where I can look, etc.? Personal experience with one is preferred... Thanks!! J ...

I Just Downloaded Instant Text - Seems Extremely Complicated -
Aug 24, 2010

I have been a transcriptionist for 15 years, all of which has been on Dictaphone EXText and now EXEditor.  Why does my ESP in Dictaphone keep interfering? If I use an expansion and hit spacebar the ESP windows comes up, which makes no sense because ESP uses ctrl-ctrl to open?  And how on earth do you learn it all?  How will it benefit me after using thousands of ESPs daily.    Help!   ...

Why Cant They Dictate Someplace Quiet?
Jun 01, 2010

There are 3 different very loud noises going off in the background and it has given me an instant migraine! ding-ding-ding-ding-ding duuuuuhhh duuh... duuuuuuhhh duuh... bong....   bong....   bong....   What is wrong with people?  How can this doctor sit there himself without screaming? This is seriously how people can just flip right off the deep end. ...

Why Is It That This Board Gets Really Busy And Then Everybody Is Quiet
Feb 15, 2012

Is everyone just too busy to post? ...

Why Don't These Docs Go To A Quiet Space?
Jul 23, 2013

It would not be a bid deal for MModal to TELL these doctors how to dictate..I am sure they are clueless as to what comes over the phone lines. A bunch of cackling hens in the background of an already mumbling dictator is just ridiculous. Why do they not just tell them that phones pick up what is in the background? And while your at it, teach them how to end a dictation, cause the dialtones are killing my ears!!! ...

TSM Is Awfully Quiet Recently. Me Thinks They
Sep 19, 2013

are up to something.  I sense plotting and planning going on at corporate.  ...

Does Anyone Know Of A Good Quiet Keyboard?
Dec 11, 2014

The keys on the keyboard I use now are very "clicky" and I'd like to get one with a soft quiet touch.  Any ideas?  Thank you. ...

Eerily Quiet Down At The POD Corral
Apr 22, 2015

crickets.... ...

Express Scribe Voice Speeds Up Extremely Fast
Oct 15, 2009

I got my standard USB footpedal to work with Express Scribe, but once I lift my foot off the pedal, the voice speeds up extremely fast.  Anyone know how to fix this?  TIA! ...

Please Help With Skin Exam For Physician With Extremely Thick Accent ...
Jan 10, 2011

The patient has a history of having skin cancers removed.  Physician dictates ... "Skin, multiple s/l something that ends with natosis and premalignant lesions, as well as scars from multiple surgeries from the skin cancers." TIA ...

"Quiet' Ergonomic Keyboard
Mar 18, 2010

I am currently using a Microsoft Natural 7000 keyboard.  The space bar is getting more and more difficult to press (sticking), so I am looking to purchase a new one.  I would prefer something where the keys type a little quieter and also one that is a lighter color (not black).  Does anyone have any recommendations that are not extremely high priced?  Thanks! ...

How Do You Find A Quiet Space To Work When You've Run Out Of Room?!?!?!
Feb 05, 2010

I recently moved into a small two bedroom house.  It's an older house with a very creepy basement that is not finished, is damp, and just gross.  Until I can afford to convert the garage or re-do the basement, my teenaged son has one bedroom and my 8yo daughter and I share the the master BR.  Meanwhile my husband sleeps in the LR on the couch (our relationship is basically that of friends now who can't afford divorce).  Anyway, my desk currently is in the LR.  ...

Taking A Survey To Find A Quiet Air Conditioner.
Jun 08, 2011

Any opinions?  Need a window type to cool 250 square feet.  One I have is very old and loud.  Can't hear the docs over it.  Have heard Friedrich makes some quiet ones, but pricey.  Thanks in advance.  ...

Bucket Handle Tear:"The Case Was Extremely Difficult Because Of Extreme S/l Laxi To This Joint
Jul 18, 2010

n/m ...

NJA At 11:50a EST, North Nm
Jan 13, 2010

nm ...