A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Sure is quiet around here! - cricket - cricket

Posted: Jun 20, 2011

Where is everybody???  HEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

Shhh....working (for once). - xx

[ In Reply To ..]
Finally have some work and am buckling down to it before it disappears!

quiet - a1typist

[ In Reply To ..]
Gonna have more work! I just quit today. Can't take the stress anymore. Wish me luck in the coupon clipping world!

good luck with the coupons - can you take me with you?

[ In Reply To ..]
I wont each much and will help clip! :)

Not likely to be quiet anymore - CCM just sent out an email stating mandatory - schedule changes for some.

[ In Reply To ..]
And the schedule changes are definitely for times most, if not all, being contacted will not like. Fortunately, I already work during those times, so I won't be getting a call. But.... now I will have to share the work. When I check DQM during my shift, it often looks like either I am the only one working or, sometimes, one other person is working.

what do you mean you check DQM. Can you check to see if others are working on your shift? - how can I do this

[ In Reply To ..]
I work on DocQscribe. Can I do this also? Thanks.

How to check DQM......sm - mb

[ In Reply To ..]
Okay, first you sign into DocQManage only you put the letters "dep" after your sign-in password number.

Then you sign in and click "status" over on the left hand side. This brings up all your book of business.

Then click "backlog summary" over on the left. This brings up more information by each hospital in a big column. Look at the top, all the way over to the right, where it says "DQS Users" and that will tell you how many people are signed in and working on that account!
mb...have a question for you - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
Does it show a little basketball symbol that bounces around from account to account? I just wondered if I get a something more than a number!
A baskeball symbol??? Um, no. - mb
[ In Reply To ..]
Not sure what you're getting at here.
a joke - silly goose
[ In Reply To ..]
Because I do not have an "account" but a whole "BOB" in which I "bounce" from one to the next all darned night, just wondering if there was a basketball symbol to show where I am, instead of a number of people on the account.

That might explain why it never shows anyone working with you, cause I just bounce here, spend a minute, bounce there, spend a minute, bounce again, spend a minute... I am like TIGGER!
does everyone have access to DocQManage?... thought it was only for mgmt - and handful of others - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
X
Everybody has access, but maybe not everyone has been told. - mb
[ In Reply To ..]
I got an email a few years back, when I had another CCM. Can't remember though if the email came from CCM or Corporate. Anyhow, we all have that capability, just have to know how to access the info, which is what I put in another post, above.
re: DocQmanage status - nippy
[ In Reply To ..]
I'm sorry to be a pain, but I cannot see how to check this. I see:
USER NAME
PASSWORD
COMPANY

I put "dep" at the end of the USER NAME like: 123456dep...?

I'm sorry again, I've always had problems getting around on the computer and in different modules... It usually does not computer!

If you could clarify I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Check DQM - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Click backlog summary. Find your account. Click on the number of total jobs. Look under assignment status, see how many jobs are assigned. I think this gives an idea of how many are currently working.

Similar Messages:

Quiet!?#
Feb 26, 2011

Has anyone else noticed that the bosses are uncharacteristically quiet since about Wednesday?  Am I being paranoid or what.  It is very unusual not to hear something....anything....from the higher ups.  I work in the southeast region.  Let me know if it's just me.  I guess no news is good news? ...

Sure Is Quiet
Sep 05, 2014

Maybe everyone is taking a long weekend? ...

Why So Quiet?
May 01, 2015

I am not asking for constant updates on what's going on with EVERYTHING with this stupid company, I'm not asking for the complete low-down on what how you are planning on screwing us next, but this disappearing for days, no emails, nothing telling me about OT or backlog, no return of emails or phone calls or even a demeaning reprimand for something I did or did not do, just something that says "I'm here working harder than you" (yeh right).  Something that says I'm in me ...

Quiet Keyboard
Jan 11, 2010

Hi all, Hoping this is on the "write" board. I'm looking for a keyboard for my Dell desktop that's quieter...like a laptop keyboard is. Any suggestions of model, where I can look, etc.? Personal experience with one is preferred... Thanks!! J ...

Anyone Else Notice How Quiet It's Been Lately? Sm
Oct 17, 2014

Usually there are a couple emails - and that stupid "joke of the day" daily, but for the past several weeks - nothing. Pretty quiet which makes me wonder what is really going on with this place. I also like how they'll let us know about the new pay scale based on that quality 2.0 on 12/25. Merry Christmas MLS !! We're screwed you over even more on your pay !!! ...

Why Cant They Dictate Someplace Quiet?
Jun 01, 2010

There are 3 different very loud noises going off in the background and it has given me an instant migraine! ding-ding-ding-ding-ding duuuuuhhh duuh... duuuuuuhhh duuh... bong....   bong....   bong....   What is wrong with people?  How can this doctor sit there himself without screaming? This is seriously how people can just flip right off the deep end. ...

Why Is It That This Board Gets Really Busy And Then Everybody Is Quiet
Feb 15, 2012

Is everyone just too busy to post? ...

Why Don't These Docs Go To A Quiet Space?
Jul 23, 2013

It would not be a bid deal for MModal to TELL these doctors how to dictate..I am sure they are clueless as to what comes over the phone lines. A bunch of cackling hens in the background of an already mumbling dictator is just ridiculous. Why do they not just tell them that phones pick up what is in the background? And while your at it, teach them how to end a dictation, cause the dialtones are killing my ears!!! ...

TSM Is Awfully Quiet Recently. Me Thinks They
Sep 19, 2013

are up to something.  I sense plotting and planning going on at corporate.  ...

Does Anyone Know Of A Good Quiet Keyboard?
Dec 11, 2014

The keys on the keyboard I use now are very "clicky" and I'd like to get one with a soft quiet touch.  Any ideas?  Thank you. ...

Eerily Quiet Down At The POD Corral
Apr 22, 2015

crickets.... ...

"Quiet' Ergonomic Keyboard
Mar 18, 2010

I am currently using a Microsoft Natural 7000 keyboard.  The space bar is getting more and more difficult to press (sticking), so I am looking to purchase a new one.  I would prefer something where the keys type a little quieter and also one that is a lighter color (not black).  Does anyone have any recommendations that are not extremely high priced?  Thanks! ...

Anyone Notice How EXTREMELY Quiet It Is In The North (RW/JR)
Sep 24, 2014

more than usual ...

How Do You Find A Quiet Space To Work When You've Run Out Of Room?!?!?!
Feb 05, 2010

I recently moved into a small two bedroom house.  It's an older house with a very creepy basement that is not finished, is damp, and just gross.  Until I can afford to convert the garage or re-do the basement, my teenaged son has one bedroom and my 8yo daughter and I share the the master BR.  Meanwhile my husband sleeps in the LR on the couch (our relationship is basically that of friends now who can't afford divorce).  Anyway, my desk currently is in the LR.  ...

Taking A Survey To Find A Quiet Air Conditioner.
Jun 08, 2011

Any opinions?  Need a window type to cool 250 square feet.  One I have is very old and loud.  Can't hear the docs over it.  Have heard Friedrich makes some quiet ones, but pricey.  Thanks in advance.  ...